SYNK 6

Our Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 5 minutes of discussing what really happened to ningning, they decided to pin point the possibilities of where they might take her and who might take her.

 

According to Jimin they don't look kidnappers and probably some juniors playing with them.

So the first thing they did was to look for ningning in the prison booth and Marriage booth where they just drag people in and out of nowhere, they checked the listed participants and no Ning Yizhou was found.

 

This got their possibilities drop to a few options where, someone really want to mess with Yizhou or someone else from outside really want from Yizhou.

 

"Should we tell someone who can handle this?" Minjeong panicked. "No, not yet at least. Let's stay calm first, Jimin what else did you see ?"

 

Aeri is surprisingly calm but it kind of scared Minjeong even Jimin.

"Uh.. they were wearing polos white ones ah! Two of them was wearing dark, scary costume and make up. Remembering their shirts I think they really are juniors" Jimin confirmed.

 

"Okay, you are the ones who check in with the booths of juniors right? Is there any booths that are related to scary or thrill?" Aeri asked Jimin cause she did in fact w the one who checked them.

 

"Yes to handling the juniors and no to the scary booths, since we're having outsiders we don't want them to scare away" before Aeri could reply, Minjeong immediately interfere.

 

"Are you sure Jiminie? "

 

"Why do you ask Win? " Aeri said.

 

"I was in the engineering building for juniors because they borrowed some equipments from the seniors yesterday and I saw 4 juniors there wearing scary costumes and make ups" Minjeong informed.

 

"That's it? " Aeri frustratingly said. "Yeah, I didn't know where they were headed. I'm sorry" Minjeong realized that wasn't too helpful at all. "No, it's fine I'm sorry I'm just worried" Aeri apologize after being glared by Jimin.

 

"We all are, at least we know where to look come on" Jimin lead the way to the engineering building. It is kinda huge building and has a 3 floors, which they decided to go on each one so that to they could cover a lot of grounds.

 

It's been 20 mins and counting since they started looking for ning. When Aeri heard a group of 3 guys arguing in the fire exit stairs.

 

"What in hell did you bring me? " The bigger guy smacked a junior in the head. "We did what you told us, we got you the girl sunbae" apparently the bigger guy is a senior, so it's someone from Aeri's year.

 

"Yeah, something I regret doing, are you dumb?!? That's clearly a chinese student!!! Your target is Korean!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter