SYNK 4

Our Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shines the brightest that got through the open window of Minjeong's room that also the reason she woke u-- . "Oooooowwww ~ that's 4 days in a row! Ugh! Damn my clumsiness"

 

Apparently Minjeong fell onto the floor while sleeping, which caused a big thud that her mom downstairs is used to hearing it.

 

She got downstairs after 20 mins of preparing."Good morning Mom"

 

"Good morning hun, Jimin came here so early by the way" her mom told her while eating. "So early? Why though?" Minjeong said. "She left some breakfast for us" Minjeong just hummed as a reply.

 

"She really grew up a fine lady Minjeong" her mom added. "I know right? She's really beautiful" Minjeong said dreamily. Her mom laughed. "You got it bad huh?"

 

"Ever since the day we met mom" Minjeong smiled and ate their breakfast.

 

It's been days since Jimin visited the Kim's residence and ever since then Jimin keeps leaving some breakfast, sometimes she hires a delivery guy and sometimes she's the one who personally deliver it.

 

Throwback

 

Minjeong's mom is awake and suppose to start preparing the breakfast for her family when someone rung the bell. She was scared at first but then she heard Jimin talked.

 

"Hello Mrs. Kim?" Then she opened the door for Jimin and greeted her. "Jimin, hi you're early" Jimin is kind of nervous. "Good morning Mrs Kim sorry to bother you but I am here to drop some breakfast for your family" Minjeong's mom is glad about it, saves her the trouble.

 

In the kitchen where Jimin is preparing the breakfast properly, Minjeong's mom is curious about to why she's doing this so she asked. "Jimin, do you like Minjeong?" Jimin almost choked by her own saliva. Yeah probably asked the wrong question.

 

"I mean you really came early to deliver some breakfast and I know it's just for us Kim's and I'm assuming it's for Minjeong." Jimin scratch her nape feeling shy about it all.

 

"A long time ago, I promise Minjeong when I learn how to cook I will always make her some breakfast and since we lost a lot of years I think it's also my way of catching up with her" Jimin smiled at Minjeong's mom so brightly.

 

End TB

 

 

Minjeong is about to open the door to go to school when her mom spoke "she's a precious one, Jimin is so you better keep her right"

 

Minjeong doesn't know how to reply to that considering their friendship is still on construction so Minjeong just smiled at her and nodded because whatever happens see will treat Jimin right.

 

 

Days later

 

The day of intramurals, a lot of people from outside the school came it was their idea to come up some incomes for future uses and also to widen the varieties of their booths.

 

"Hey ning, let's go check some booths from the college students later" Minjeong excitedly said. Ningning or Ning Yizhou was the transfer student from before, she's more like an exchange student from China and she's a year younger because she skipped a grade.

 

Apparently ningning is a genius and they became close since they're always on the same page and the same humor. Jimin may or may not be jealous because of it.

 

"Sure I'll just have to make sure these papers are passed before lunch" ning said.

 

They are currently still in their room because one of their teachers asked Yizhou to compile her requirements for the things she missed and the records she have from her past school.

 

" Okay, let me go to the bathroom first to freshen up" Minjeong walked through the really quiet halls. All of the students are outside enjoying the event. She was about to go back when she heard a struggling sound from a corner.

 

She walked there to see what's going on and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter