SYNK 8

Our Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In Minjeong's relief the past week seems peaceful and wishes for it to be peaceful until they graduate but it's Monday so.....

 

Another day, another problem to face at least that's what Minjeong kept thinking about since the morning came. Fortunately for her it's Friday and weekend will came to save her, maybe. 

 

After that short interaction with the new students from her old school, she feels this anxiousness all the time. 

 

 

Yesterday

 

"Is that the Minjeong I see?" 


The girls was scanning Minjeong and Jimin up and down as I they could see through them. The girl who first spoke lean in to whisper in Minjeong's ear but Jimin and everyone can sill hear her. 


"This year will be fun Minjeong ah~ that's why you either have fun or be careful" the girl smirked and successfully entered the rooftop but Jimin stopped them from getting comfortable. 


"Excuse me, the break time is over so we're gonna have to lock this door here" and Jimin shows the key. "I mean unless you want to get locked up here" she added.

 The girls' face shows an annoyed expression from getting kicked out on the rooftop, they came back to the same direction and the same girl stopped between Jimin and Minjeong. 


"This is getting interesting Minjeong ah, see you around" she said it firmly this time.

end.

 


After that Jimin didn't pry to asked who they are because she thought it really bothers Minjeong enough.

 

She'll just wait for Minjeong to say it herself, so maybe she'll never know who they are especially knowing Minjeong she likes to keep it to herself.


It's a normal morning for them, the four greeted each other and have lunch together Minjeong is even visiting Jimin in the office just like nothing happened yesterday. 


But Jimin had to ask, "mindeong-ah are you okay?" Minjeong knew she can't avoid any of this. "I'm good Jiminie" and sends Jimin a tight lip smile.

 

 "You know you could tell me what's bothering you right? " Jimin said while fixing some hair of Minjeong. Minjeong just nodded. 

 

"Come on let's go, Aeri and Ningning will be here let's just meet them in the hallway yeah?" Jimin then hold Minjeong's hand to guide them out of the room only to see the people they don't wanna encounter, or at least Minjeong.


"Oooo~ our Minjeong is really good at getting what she wants huh?" The short hair girl from yesterday again is talking. "Stop, what do you want?" Minjeong is not having this now. 

 

"Hey easy girl, we don't want anything.... But having a little fun here and there won't hurt right?" Minjeong just stared right into the girl's eyes. 

 

"Just keep your distance Ru and leave us out of your fun" the girl name Ru just laughed. "Awe.. that's boring tho, well whatever you say boss" Ru said emphasizing the word boss. Minjeong drag Jimim away from there and walked her to her next class. 


"Mindeong-ah" Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter