Soft

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Hwasa showed up at her best friend's apartment and opened the bedroom curtains with violence.

Solar felt the sun hitting her face and woke up immediately, which was very rare since she was a heavy sleeper.

_____ Why, Hyejin-ah?_____ The older one whined while calling the bob-haired girl by her real name.

_____ Why? WHY? I'm the one asking why? If you are planning to ruin your career that much, why didn't you warm in advance?____ The manager exclaimed.

Frowning her forehead and stretching her body, the actress gave her friend a confused look.

______ I have no ing idea of what you're talking about.

______ No? I'm talking about your love confession on a live last night._____ The shorter one gritted her teeth.

Smiling cutely, Solar sat in bed and replied:

_____ Oh, that...

_____ Is that all you have to say?

_____ Well, what else do you want me to say, Hyejin-ah?

_____ Let's see..."I'm sorry for not thinking. I clearly lost my mind. I'll tell my fans it was a joke."

The stunning artist got off the bed and headed to the shower while saying:

_____ I'll admit I did it out of impulse but it's not a big deal. People must have already forgotten by now.

_____ You are either naive or too dumb! Of course, your fans will try to find out who is the object of your affection. And soon, the media too. There will be speculations. How many times do I have to talk about reputation?

Sighing, the older one took off her pajamas to shower and just responded:

______ It may be hard to get it, but I'm an adult. I have a life apart from the career universe. And there's nothing bad happening about my reputation.

_____ And who is this person you are ready to risk it all for?

Giggling, Solar placed her finger in front of her lips and answered:

_____ Secret.

_____ Aish! Whatever. I just came to remind you that you have a photoshoot in a few hours. That one was postponed a couple of weeks ago. Ask your boyfriend or girlfriend to take you. I'm busy._____ Hwasa mumbled and left.

_____ Wow! Bitter..._____ The actress laughed and continued her shower.

After that, the beautiful woman sent a cute message to her girl asking if she was awake and they had a video call while she was eating breakfast.

Solar commented about her photoshoot and Moonbyul said she wished she could be there.

Thinking for a couple of seconds, the older one declared:

_____ I don't really care about what people may think. We can hang out without giving explanations. It's not like everybody talks about all their friends. As long as we are too scandalous, we'll be fine.

Laughing, the singer responded:

_____ The problem is that I am scandalously crazy about you. But I'll behave. Can I casually show up to give you a ride?

_____ I'd love to.

_____ So send me a message when you feel that the photoshoot has reached at least half of it. And include the address, please.

______ Okay. Thank you, Byul-ah.

______My pleasure, babe._____ Moonbyul used her greasiest tone to girlfriend but Solar giggled.

_____ x ____

It was half-past five when Moonbyul showed up at the photoshoot location.

Some staff members got all excited but confused because nobody mentioned that the singer would take part in that event.

The photographer told Solar to take a break and welcomed the handsome girl with a huge grin.

______ What's up, Byul! Long time no see you.

______ Hey, Hani. How are you doing?_____ Moonbyul smiled back in her warmest way.

______ I'm good. Hectic schedules but big money falling in my account. So no complaints. Anyway...what are you doing here? Need any help?

Trying to act natural, the singer responded:

 _____ Just came to pick up my friend Solar. I'll wait over there.

The charming photographer smirked and murmured:

 _____ Friend, huh?

_____  Shut up, Hani._____ The pretty singer shook her head and walked to a corner.

Hani got back to the actress at the moment that Solar noticed Moonbyul.

The 30-year-old  alluring actress and singer smiled brightly while waving to the girl crush.

The famous photographer didn't like to assume things. However, she felt tempted to ship the hot duo.

They worked for one more hour until the professional decided they had more than enough material.

Solar thanked all the crew and walked toward the singer with an adorable grin.

Controlling the urge to kiss her girlfriend, Moonbyul welcomed the actress with a weak punch on her arm and they left.

The younger one said she had a surprise and Solar got really amazed when her bae took her to an Arcade.

The duo played like two kids for almost two hours and then they felt hungry.

Moonbyul asked what Solar wanted to eat and she laughed because the answer was obvious:Tteokbokki.

The singer made a quick search on her phone and found out there was a small restaurant two blocks away.

They decided to walk and enjoy some fresh air instead of driving.

The famous young women were barefaced and their outfits didn't call much attention. So they were able to sit in a discreet area of the restaurant and have a calm and relaxing dinner.

Moonbyul kept watching Solar making adorable and funny facial expressions for being so pleased with the Tteokbokki.

They talked about their day and some schedules for the following days and the singer said she wished they could take a trip anywhere.

Despite not commenting about it, Solar kept that in mind.

It was past midnight when the younger one finally parked the car in front of the stunning actress' building.

She caressed Solar's face and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

It was obvi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter