Couple of the year

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa dragged the duo to the police station after calling their lawyers and asking them to meet them there.

The manager entered the building alone and explained the situation to the chief and questioned if she could bring the artists by a back door to avoid any leak to the press.

The male commanded that one of his employees followed the brunette and showed the celebrities an entrance that was usually used only by the cops.

Although both females had been in a police station to testify about the bullying case, that was a different one and they felt a bit embarrassed with all the attention they were attracting.

Solar's manager told the Chief that they were waiting for their lawyer but Moonbyul declared that she could speak without hers.

Despite Hwasa's glare, the singer smiled and entered the older man's office and showed him the threats she had received during the last week.

When she was about to answer how she described her relationship with Solar and the blackmailer, the lawyers arrived and were announced by the receptionist.

Trying to spare time, the Chief gathered the small group and allowed them to speak in private for five minutes and then told them to make their statement.

The actress explained the story from the start and how they had met again after years and her reason to help the singer.

Moonbyul also decided to be clear with the man and told him that she had become more than friends with the actress.

Despite feeling a bit awkward with that revelation, the older man agreed to monitor the couple's phones and computers for the following weeks to try to get clear evidence of the blackmailer's identity.

The lawyers instructed them to avoid public appearances or big interactions on social media to keep the female confused if they had broken up or not.

Although Solar wasn't so thrilled about that, she left the police station with Hyejin while Moonbyul went away with her lawyer.

Later, the singer video called her girlfriend and they talked for almost 3 hours.

Moonbyul acted all cute and asked for forgiveness regarding her attempt to break up with the brunette.

Teasing, the sensual girl said that she would punish fhs younger one for the bad behavior.

They ended up getting naughty and ed while watching each other through the camera.

The following weeks were extremely stressful since the stalker continued threatening both artists.

Nonetheless, the police got all the evidence they needed to open a case against the female.

_____ x ______

Four months had gone by at the speed of the light.

The couple's lawyers were able to sue the blackmailer and the woman tried to make a deal but Moonbyul declined it.

Before doing so, the singer talked to Solar and asked if she wanted the deal though.

The older one understood that her girlfriend needed to go through the lawsuit to the end to feel peace. So she responded that there would be no deal of any form.

While things were going in the natural and slow course of justice, the girls continued living their lives.

Both females were invited to attend a music festival in Japan and they arrived together at the airport.

That raised a lot of speculation from the media and the fans.

Some local reporters tried to find out why the duo was about to travel together but they ignored the professionals while giving some autographs on the way to the check-in.

One of Solar's fans asked to take a picture with Moonbyul and commented:

______ Moonbyul SSI, I'm very jealous of Solar unnie. But if you happen to be her loved one, my heart will accept it with joy.

Giggling, the handsome singer posed for the picture and exclaimed:

_____ Oh really? So you think that I'm girlfriend material. Good to know.

The fan glanced at her idol and saw that the actress was smirking in silence.

The security guards started to push the fans away because they were causing a commotion.

The lucky girl succeeded in taking a picture with Solar seconds before.

One of her friends had been filming the whole interaction and posted a video with a close-up of the moment Solar smiled enigmatically and that was enough to cause chaos in both fandoms.

Solar's and Moonbyul's names trended for hours as the most commented topics.

One of Moonbyul's fans posted a whole thread about the singer and the stalker and reminded people about Solar's help.

A part of the fans got in doubt if they had become close after that or if they were just confidently catching the same flight.

Another fan declared herself a Moonsun stan and explained that even their names matched well.

A male fan, who happened to be part of the LGBT community, compared the duo's picture at the airport with one of Brad Pit and Jennifer Aniston when they were married.

The guy wrote:

"These two giving vibes of those glamourous Hollywood couples from the past. Look at their visuals, charisma, and chemistry."

Since the two females had recently dyed their hair blond( slightly different tones of darker blond), the comparison pleased both fandoms and one more trend took over.

A lot of gossip Instagram accounts and some tabloids got big attention the following day while questioning the duo's relationship.

Meanwhile, Moonbyul was too busy performing at the festival and Solar was one of the hosts of the event.

Because they were really busy, neither of them checked their phones or social media.

The last performer of the evening surprised everyone by inviting Solar on stage and asking her to have a duet with him.

Back at the hotel, both girls took selfies on different sides of the bedroom.

They were wearing similar PJs and Solar posted her picture on Instagram with the tag pajama party.

Moonbyul forgot to hide the actress' mess and some y underwear could be seen on top of a chair.

Once again the fans went crazy and the girls kept trending for hours.

Hwasa's head was about to pop. So Wheein called their unnie and asked the actress to check her social media.

Curious, the brunette logged on to her Twitter and saw that Moonbyul and her were trending in several tags.

Laughing, she commented to her girlfriend:

______ We're like those American celebrities who become couples. Brangelina, Bennifer. They call us Moonsun.

______ Oh, it's cute. I like it. But all this because of the airport?

Solar saw a comment that was mentioning Instagram. So she quickly checked their accounts on the other platform too.

______ Byul-ah...You're always so obsessed with pictures and every little detail. How come you didn't see my behind you?

The singer widened her eyes and clicked on the picture on her own ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter