Daring

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul wrote and composed a new song and released it on all music platforms as a surprise to her fans.

The thing was the lyrics were extremely spicy and clearly referred to an encounter between two women.

In a matter of hours, the new single had climbed not all the domestic charts but also the international ones.

The singer trended on Twitter and Instagram and her fans were excited and curious to know if the handsome woman was coming out of the closet.

One of Moonbyul's close friend was a radio DJ and he called her during his live show and asked her to talk a bit about the song.

The brown-haired woman summed up:

_____, This song is for those who are head over heels with someone and they can't stop having thoughts with that person due to the high tension for not crossing that line yet. 

Moonbyul's declaration set more fire not only in her fans but also in many lesbians who enjoyed Korean music and became curious about her work.

Some people tagged the singer in tons of drawings and one girl asked if she got inspired by real-life experiences or by any type of fiction to write the new song.

Laughing, the girl crush went to her stories on Instagram and said:

______ The song is about my current struggles. Nonfiction. Now stop asking and move on. 

Meanwhile, Solar's hairdresser sent her the video and asked if she had heard Moonbyul's new song.

The actress looked for her girlfriend's name on Melon and pressed play while having her makeup done for a scene.

When she heard her lover's sensual voice singing those lines, Solar got aroused.

The makeup artist made eye contact with her through the mirror and both of them blushed.

It took her a high level of self-control to ignore all the thoughts and feelings to work properly.

The shooting ended 10 hours later and the black-haired called the singer's manager and asked if Moonbyul had schedules.

The guy laughed and replied that the handsome one finished her obligations and was back home.

After Solar's latest actions while sending his client secret gifts and doing special events, he figured out what was going on.

Smiling brightly, the artist took a cab back to her place and chose a sensual outfit before having a long bath.

Solar called her girlfriend and casually asked about her day and what she was doing.

Moonbyul was soft and warm and commented how she missed the actress all day and how she was just watching tv while wishing they were together.

Planning a surprise, the brunette described her day and replied that she missed her girlfriend too but she was about to sleep because of exhaustion.

The younger one whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter