Flirtatious

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was having a live transmission to chat with her fans on her Instagram account and some of them kept asking her to sing.

Soon there were so many people watching it that the live kept failing.

The handsome woman started another live and she saw a follower using Solar's picture as their profile.

The person kept sending messages asking the singer to notice her and Moonbyul replied that the girl might be in the wrong chat.

Then the artist got surprised when the person said that she was a new fan and that she was really proud of having Moonbyul as her role model.

The charming woman thanked and lost track of Solar's fan because other people flooded the chat with all types of comments.

But then, the girl got Moonbyul's attention again by asking:

" Unnie, I heard you like girls. So do I. What's your type?"

The singer laughed out loud before bluntly answering:

_____ I guess you and I have the same taste for girls.

Her own fans freaked out with the artist's suggestion that she liked Solar and the live got down due to the excess of interaction and the number of people who kept coming.

Soon, prints and short clips of the moment Moonbyul responded to the fan were everywhere. And some of the actress' admirers sent the proof to their idol.

Despite being surprised by the singer's action, Solar found the video cute and she discreetly stalked Moonbyul's account.

Seeing that the girl crush left some greasy comments on Heize's new picture, the actress decided to joke around since they were close.

"Janghye, don't trust this punk. Everyone is her type._____ Solar always called the talented singer and composer by a nickname formed by a part of her surname and the first name.

Not long after, Moonbyul responded under her former schoolmate's comment:

" Are you jealous, Solar SSI?"

The handsome one included a winking emoji and a smirky one. 

" What's this flirting party in my account?"_____ Heize asked and used a confused emoji along the side-eyes.

" You two are the flirtatious ones. I'm just warning you to be careful. Someone has honey in the words. But it's just blah blah blah."

Soon, lots of fans of the three celebrities noticed the interaction and started freaking out. 

"Da-hye babe, you know Solar's true colors, right?"____ The brown-haired artist commented and used the secret emoji.

" Everybody knows my true colors. I'm an angel. A beautiful angel."_____ The older one joked.

" You're a hot angel. Like Lucifer."_____ Moonbyul added laughing emojis.

"Soooo...Do you want to speak privately?"____ Heize sent a shocked emoji to keep joking.

" No. I don't like to be the second option."_____ The actress used a pouty image.

" Nobody will ever be able to take your spot in my biography, Kim Yongsun. You know that."_____ Moonbyul declared and sent some smiles later because she realized she went too far.

"Oh!_____ Heize added fire in the convo and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter