Secret

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar was always a ray of light around everyone who worked with her. Even in the early hours of a schedule.

However, the actress was so happy in the following days that her constant grin was getting attention.

The hairdresser saw the silly smile on the actress's face while fixing her hair for a scene.

The brunette kept reading messages on her phone and replying to them with enthusiasm.

_____ Solar SSI, you look like a teen who got the first boyfriend or girlfriend. Just like me when I met my husband._____ The guy giggled.

Blushing, the artist said:

_____ Nonsense. I'm always like this when I'm having fun.

_____ Ok. I didn't mean to offend. It was just a comment.

_____ You didn't offend me. Don't worry._____ Solar softened her tone and looked around.

______ Do you need something, my darling?

______ I was checking if we are alone.

______ Yes. Your manager said she would buy some coffee. I guess you were really distracted.

Grinning cutely, the actress whispered:

_____ Actually I am seeing someone.

_____ Oh, congratulations!_____Jungmoo clapped his hands.

_____ It's been just a week. And we had only one date so far. But she is so greasy and cute. The type who showers me with affection through messages and pretty little actions.

_____ Ah, the first stage is really super soft. I miss them. Although my husband and I haven't lost most of it.Anyway...She, huh?_____ The male smirked.

_____ Yeah. She. The prettiest and cutest one. It's a secret. Not because I'm afraid of backlash. It's just...the media wouldn't give us a break. I don't even know how we are gonna date without worries.

_____You know what? Hubby and I are about to celebrate our 7th anniversary together. Not a party. Just a nice dinner. You girls could join us. It's in my place. Anyone who saw you in the building would think I'm making extra money. 

_____ Ah, I couldn't ruin your special night...

_____ There's no way to ruin it. We are gonna eat delicious food, drink a little, sing in our karaoke, play some games and laugh. It's not a DATE date but at least you two would spend time together with some privacy._____ The hairstylist shrugged.

_____ It's very sweet of you, oppa. But I would have to see what she thinks._____ Solar smiled.

_____ Of course. The dinner is in ten days... Just let me know a couple of days in advance so that Woomo and I can prepare something nice.

_____ Ok. I'll tell you as soon as she tells me her opinion.

_____ You know, this Is a very good start for a couple. Respecting each other's opinions is fundamental.____ The hairdresser affirmed and then finished the hair.

Solar's phone vibrated again and she grinned at the screen when she saw that her girlfriend had sent another message.

Jungmoo shook his head and smiled because he had his suspicions about the identity of the actress' crush.

____ x ____

Moonbyul was able to surprise Solar in most of the actress' schedules for days.

The singer kept sending her breakfast, lunch, or several snacks in the afternoon.

On one occasion, the brunette was worn out and sleepy. And suddenly a young boy showed up and handed her a Starbucks latte.

Hyejin noticed the constant deliveries and got suspicious.

_____ What up with all the food, candies, and snacks?

The older one glanced at her friend and manager and responded with a poker face:

_____ Some fans like to see me eating well.

_____ Are you sure that it's safe to eat something you don't know where it's from?

_____ Relax, Hyejin-ah. I do know._____ The actress sipped her coffee and picked up her phone.

_____ You've been so weird lately. You know that too, right?

Although Solar felt a little guilty for lying to her dear Hyejin, she knew the younger one would ruin her mood while talking about reputation.

Smiling, the black-haired one got on her feet and walked towards the balcony of the hotel room where she had done a photoshoot until minutes before.

Calling the singer, Solar felt excited when Moonbyul picked up the phone.

_____ Hey gorgeous. Missing me?

_____ Ew! Greasy!_____ The older one faked disgust but laughed.

_____ I miss you so freaking much! Especially your kiss. And your scent.____ That deep voice echoed in her ear, causing goosebumps.

Clearing and fanning herself, the actress murmured:

____ Don't speak like that. It triggers things.

____ Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter