Back then x Now

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        14 years before 

Kim Yongsun was the school princess.

The 16-year-old had been voted for the 3rd consecutive year as the student president.

Many girls either wanted to be like her or be with her. But all that attention certainly attracted hate too.

Not that Yongsun didn't provoke negative reactions on purpose.

The teenager knew that she was pretty and intelligent and she enjoyed feeling superior, as many people her age.

Most of the time, the brunette did good things without second intentions. Nonetheless, popularity was addictive and had a lot of perks.

There were only two things that annoyed the school princess. One: the school prince, who was always trying to seduce her. And the other: Moon Byul-Yi.

The girl was one year younger and she had everyone under her spell. Including the teachers.

Yongsun was always baffled by the younger girl's lack of dedication in class and that cocky personality.

No matter how many exercises the taller girl skipped, the teachers protected her because she was a star in sports.

Moonbyul was the director's ace and the favoritism was pretty clear.

Yongsun and Moonbyul were part of the same sports classes and they also shared the art classes.

Soon, the whole school noticed a certain tension between the two princesses.

There were some tests for a play and a dance project. 

Yongsun eliminated the girl crush by being cast as the lead in the play. However, she lost to Moonbyul in the dance competition.

A bunch of students became Yongsun's fans while others declared their loyalty to Moonbyul.

The younger one didn't care about having fans.

She was always hiding on the rooftop to nap.

What bothered Moonbyul was Yongsun's obsession with perfection and the fact the older girl would tell the teachers any "inappropriate" thing the other students would do or say.

Things reached their peak at the Summer festival.

Moonbyul woke up 30 minutes past the time and arrived really late at school.

Yongsun caught her trying to sneak inside the building unnoticed and handed her a written warning.

The younger girl knew that the brunette was going to hand the original paper to their director. So she tried to grab it from Ms. Perfect's hand.

Not accepting it, Yongsun resisted and they started exchanging some slaps and kicks.

The physical education teacher saw the scene and yelled at the duo for 5 minutes.

Moonbyul thought that the school princess was going to throw all the blame on her but Yongsun heard the teacher in silence.

The woman told them to store all the equipment and clean the place.

They were forbidden to take part in any activity of the festival and both swallowed their anger before they got suspended.

Dragging a huge bag filled with balls to the storage, Moonbyul mumbled:

_____ Great! My whole day was ruined thanks to your huge ego, snake!

_____ It's not my fault that you are a loser and irresponsible student._____ Yongsun struggled with the equipment she was carrying too.

_____ Why is it any of your business if I'm late or fail at school?

_____ I'm the students' president. Monitoring you all is my job.

_____ You get no paycheck for that. It's not your job. Plus, I didn't vote for you. So you're not MY president.

____ Ah, just shut up._____ Yongsun rolled her eyes and they put the things inside the storage room before leaving to pick the rest.

_____ Evil ..._____ Moonbyul mumbled.

Yongsun saw the annoying school prince coming and he called her.

In a fast move, the brunette grabbed the younger girl by the waist and pressed her against the wall while kissing her.

Moonbyul widened her eyes and got tense at first but soon her whole body relaxed and she gave in to that sudden attraction she felt.

_____ What the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter