The scandal

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar was in her dressing room, having her makeup done and talking to her hairdresser.

The 30-year-old popular actress and singer was about to shoot scenes for her upcoming drama.

A tv was but the volume was down until one of the crew members exclaimed:

____ Wow! Moonbyul is on the news!

____ So?____ The stunning brunette made an indifferent expression.

____ I think you're gonna love this gossip. Her career is about to end.____ The girl answered and turned the volume up.

____ I don't care about her career. It makes no difference to me.____ The brunette shrugged but turned her head to watch the news.

" The successful solo singer has been accused by a former high school colleague of committing several acts of bullying. The police informed that the case is under investigation and didn't share any details. However, an anonymous source affirms that the supposed victim informed exclusive details of the mistreatments caused by the superstar. Including the day in which the bullying occurred. According to the secret source, Moonbyul physically harmed the schoolmate 14 years ago, during the summer festival promoted by their school."

____ Wow! If this is true, she is certainly ruined. What a pity! After reaching the status of one of the best songwriters and having so many fans...____ The hairdresser commented.

____ Well, we don't know if it's true. There have been quite a few false allegations.____ The makeup artist replied.

_____ Ah, but this time must be true. They even have the day of the harassment.____ The stylist pointed out.

Solar exhaled and asked after some hesitation:

____ Didn't that arrogant release any statement?

____ It seems she didn't. The reporter said they have tried to contact her but neither the artist nor her agency has responded so far.

____ She must be thinking that her fans will just support her no matter what.____ The actress shook her head with disgust.

____ Well, if she has a way to prove her innocence, she better spit it out. Because this scandal is enough to end her career for sure...Bad publicity brings a bad reputation and no sponsor will care about her Fanclub.____ The hairstylist spoke with sadness.

____ So true.____ The makeup artist agreed.

Solar felt an annoying burning sensation in her stomach.

That news ruined her day and now she had to give her best in such a difficult scene.

____ I've worked with her last year. She is nice to everyone around her. So it's hard to believe this mess.___ The hairdresser declared.

____ People can be nice and still have a bad past. Especially as a teen.____ The stylist argued.

____ She was an 14 years ago.____ Solar spat it out and got shocked when she realized she had said it.

____ Did you know her back then?____ The makeup artist widened her eyes.

____ Look at the time. I'm late for the shooting.____ The actress grabbed her phone and left the room.

The crew members exchanged a curious look but just followed the star.

____ x ____

Solar was getting ready to go to a very prestigious award show.

She was nominated as an actress and not only her manager Hwasa but also her best friend Wheein insisted that she should attend the event.

The three women were in the star's house and there was a hairdresser taking care of the last details.

Hwasa the tv and it was a gossip show commenting on Moonbyul's case.

_____ Gosh! It's been a week. These vampires don't stop.____ The bob-haired young woman turned the tv off right away.

_____ And she doesn't defend herself. Maybe it makes it worse.____ Wheein commented.

_____ Perhaps she is guilty.

_____ I saw her only statement. She apologized to her fans for the disappointment and stress and promised to cooperate with the police so the truth can be reached.

____ It sounds kinda guilty.____ Hwasa made a funny face.

_____ Random talk. If you girls knew something that could help a person but she was your long-time enemy, would you do something about it?

_____ It depends. Would it harm me in any way? I would take many things into consideration.____ Wheein replied.

Hwasa tilted her head a bit and said:

_____ I'd probably ignore the bad blood between us and help. I can't simply be rational in these moments. But enough with the random talk. You should get going.

____ Alright, mom.____ Solar smiled and squeezed her manager's cheek.

_____ Behave. Don't drink too much champagne. And don't you dare ignore me during your winner speech.

____ Shut up, !

  Laughing, Wheein exclaimed:

_____ Good luck, unnie!

The stunning young woman entered the car and her driver took her to the place where the award show was going to happen.

Right at the entrance, Solar had to pose for the photographers and she heard some commotion about Moonbyul's arrival.

The fact that the solo artist decided to attend the event despite being involved in such a huge scandal set fire in the media.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter