A mess

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____ Unnie! Unnie! Wake up!____ Wheein shouted near the actress's ear after trying some subtle methods.

The black-haired one rubbed her eyes and yawned while stretching her arms.

_____ What's up, Wheein-ah? Who died?

_____ We have a situation._____ The cute girl was filled with concern.

Sitting in bed, the older one slowly asked:

_____ What are you doing here so early? Where is Hwasa?

_____ You know she is hotblooded, right?

_____ And?

_____ Your name is all over the news because of that singer and that bullying controversy. Hyejin is furious at the hot one and went on a hunt.

_____ What??? But it's my fault. Not hers._____ Solar stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up.

_____ How is it your fault? It's the reporter's fault. I tried to convince Hwasa that she was being irrational. But she said that Moonbyul probably set you up._____ The younger girl shrugged.

_____ Reporter? And how would Byul-Yi set me up? Why?

_____ Someone was in one of the restroom stalls and recorded your talk with Moonbyul on the night of the award ceremony.

Getting back to the bedroom, Solar exhaled and said after a while:

_____ I see...

_____ So what are you gonna do now, unnie?

_____ Call Hwasa and bring her back. That girl is crazy!_____ The artist pressed her manager's profile and started shouting on the phone as soon as the brunette picked it up.

After a long argument on the phone, the renowned actress and singer logged on to her Twitter account and started reading all the mess her name got involved with.

She found a link to the reporter's news and her stomach span when she read the transcription to the talk that occurred in that restroom.

Although neither of them had said much, it was enough to feed several rumors.

Solar slapped her face and exclaimed:

_____ Always check the stalls, ! 

_____ Unnie...how close were the two of you?____ Wheein couldn't hide her curiosity.

Glancing at her friend with a distant expression, the brunette responded:

____ Not close at all.

____ So why did you talk to her? And why is your name shoved in this mess?

Sighing deeply, the older one grabbed some clothes and started getting dressed.

____ I was with her on the day the woman said those things happened. 

_____ Really? But if you were not close...

_____ I can't simply pretend I know nothing. Even if it's something related to the most annoying little back at school.____ The actress explained briefly.

____ So this is why you asked us that day...

____ And this is why I talked to the police.

____ Unnie...Hwasa is going to deliver a baby despite not being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter