Chapter 4: Zaru Soba Part 1.5

One Bowl, Please!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You look really tiny in my pajamas.” Seulgi giggled.

 

“You’re like an inch taller… you’re tiny too!”

 

“NO! I’m taller than you by a lot! Hehe you look pissed.”

 

“…Your jammies are big on me. Also why does it have bunnies printed on it?” Joohyun examines her clothing and then examines Seulgi’s room. “Are you obsessed with bunnies? I mean you have a lot all over your room. Even the one you’re wearing has a bunny!”

 

“I love bunnies! They’re the fluffiest! You have a problem with bunnies??”

 

“Nope. Just asking.” Joohyun sits on the bed with Seulgi. “So…”

 

“You look different with your hair down..”

 

“I look the same. What are you on about?”

 

“Mm nothing. I guess I didn’t notice you were attractive.” Seulgi says while tapping her chin.

 

“Mmkay…. ANYWAY! What do we do now?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“What happens in a sleepover?”

 

Seulgi jumps on the bed and lands in front of Joohyun. “Is this your first sleepover??”

 

Joohyun nods.

 

“Woah! You didn’t do sleepovers back in high school?

 

“No. I didn’t really have friends.”

 

“Jennie and the nice one?”

 

“Oh Solar? I met them when I entered college.”

 

“AHHHH… I see. Well this is basically it. We talk about stuff or watch movies.”

 

“Sleepovers are boring then.” Joohyun lies down and grabs one of Seulgi’s pillows. 

 

“Oh come on Joohyun don’t sleep!” She shakes Joohyun’s leg.

 

“Stoppp that!” She throws the pillow at Seulgi’s face.

 

“Ouch! Why do you like hurting people!?” She hugs the pillow and lied down next to Joohyun. “So tell me why do you have that kind service?”

 

“My jelly service?”

 

“Mhmm”

 

“I need money.”

 

“You already have a noodle shop…”

 

“Well getting it started cost a lot..”

 

“I seeee…. Um can I ask more about your services?”

 

“Go right aheaaaaaaadrrrnn…” she replied while yawning.

 

“ grabbing!”

 

“HAHAHA you’re interested in that?”

 

“I mean why is it in the list?? It’s so y!”

 

“A lot of people ask for it. It is very y!! That’s why I get to slap them after. And NO you can’t avail of it on the spot, I need to know in advance.”

 

“WHA-?? A lot of people pay for it??”

 

“Yes but so far no one ever pushed through with it. I guess they realize at that moment how erted it is.”

 

Seulgi scoffs and shakes her head. “Only a true would do such a thing!”

 

“Hihihi I’ll laugh so hard if you do.” She takes back the pillow Seulgi was holding. She yawns again. “Mm you look like you have more questions. Just ask before I fall asleep..”

 

“About kissing with tongue!”

 

“Aishh..” Joohyun sits up still hugging the pillow. “You’re so curious about kissing. Do you have a piece of paper and a pen?”

 

“Yea… what for?” But Seulgi already got up to grab the items.

 

“I’ll illustrate it for you.” 

 

“OH OKAY!! :D” she jumps back on the bed sitting in front of Joohyun. “Here”

 

Joohyun starts drawing and Seulgi watched intently. 

 

“What is that?”

 

“The nose”

 

“THAT’S A NOSE?? Hahaha I thought those were tunnels or a rocket ship.” She shoved Joohyun’s shoulder out of laughter.

 

“YAH! You have bad eyes then! Stop it or I won’t teach you!”

 

“Sorry hehe I’ll behave.”

 

For the next 5mins. Joohyun did her best to draw and describe how kissing worked to a very innocent Seulgi. 

 

Seulgi raised her hand. “Do you just go for it? Or do you knock first?”

 

“Pardon? Knock? What do you mean?”

 

“Well you said the tongue goes inside… but how? Should I knock first… ‘cos it feels like I’m intruding if I just shove it in you know.”

 

Joohyun is just laughing her heart out at how cute and serious Seulgi is. 

 

“Stop laughing!” She pouts.

 

“I can’t help it… you want to knock. Like the mouth is a friggin’ door.” Joohyun curled up from laughing.

 

Seulgi feels very annoyed now. “Why don’t you just kiss me so I can learn?!?” Seulgi gets whacked with the pillow.

 

Joohyun then cups Seulgi’s face with her hands. “Kang Seulgi, save it for Wendy okay? Don’t get ahead of yourself.” 

 

“Errrr.. This is so frustrating. I want to know so bad.”

 

Joohyun chuckles and pats Seulgi’s head before lying down. “I’m really sleepy now. Good night Seulgi.”

 

Seulgi pouts but lies down as well. “Good night Joohyun.” She turned off the lights and closed her eyes.

 

(4:40am)

 

“Ow…” Joohyun grunts. The room was dark so it took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. Seulgi’s right hand was on Joohyun’s forehead.

 

“What the f-!! Why does she sleep like a starfish… aishhh” Joohyun grumbles and tries rolling Seulgi all the way to the other side of the bed.

 

“S-stupid… bear… mmm-oov-…”

 

“Mm.… stop…”

 

Joohyun stops rolling Seulgi. “Eh?”

 

“Me… kiss me..” Seulgi’s arms start moving trying to embrace the air.

 

“Wendy.. I’m a better kisser than Sooyoung..”

 

Joohyun snorts. Seulgi is still waving her hands around.

 

“Go show her Seulgi..” Joohyun encourages.

 

“Mmrmm..I will! Come here Wendy!” 

 

“Don’t forget to knock!” She giggled.

 

“Erremmm.. Yes! I have manners. Must knock” Seulgi does actual knocking motions. Which made Joohyun cackle out loud scaring the sleeping bear.

 

“Uwa-wha-???” Seulgi sits up all dishevelled. She the lamp. “What’s going on??”

 

Joohyun just continues laughing.

 

“It’s like 5am why are you laughing like that”

 

“Hihihi nothin…”

 

“What’s funny?” She rubs her eyes.

 

“Did Wendy let you in after knocking?” 

 

Seulgi blushes. “H-how did you-?”

 

“You talk in your sleep… hehe” she lies back down. “Go back to sleep. She might let you in already. Good night!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter