Eight

Right Through Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATE 2/2 for today. Double update for you, wonderful people!

 

 

NOTE: characters written in italic are spoken in English, characters written in bold characters are flashbacks. and characters that are in bold + italic are narrations.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was in the evening when Joohyun went home after tending to her girlfriend, thankfully she doesn't need to drive her scooter all the way home from the hospital because Seungwan gave her a rde home. So when the red pickup reached Joohyun's house. They both opened the door and went out of the car. They both walked towards the back of the pickup to bring down Joohyun's scooter, Seungwan on the left side, and Joohyun on the right side of the car. But before they could do that, Joohyun decided to talk and thank Seungwan for her help for today. 

 

"Thank you for bringing me home, and for your help earlier, Seungwan. Sorry for the trouble," Joohyun started the conversation. 

 

"Don't mention it. It's all good," Seungwan then gave Joohyun a reassuring smile. "Are you okay now?" Seungwan asked after remembering how Joohyun was in a panic earlier when they met.

 

Joohyun gave a smile, a fake one, but it was enough to let Seungwan know that she can now handle her emotions compared to what Seungwan had seen earlier. 

 

"I'm okay now. I can handle this," Seungwan then nodded and proceded on removing the roped around Joohyun scooter from the pickup. 

 

Joohyun observed Seungwan for awhile and after a few seconds, she felt like she could pen up just a little bit. She trusts Seungwan a little while because of what she saw from her earlier, because she saw her break down earlier. She felt like Seungwan is her friend that she knows for a while now.

 

"You know if Seulgi sees this scooter..." Joohyun started, trying to figure out if Seungwan still wanted to hear what she was about to say, 

 

"Yeah?" Seungwan said and looked at Joohyun while she still tries to remove the ropes around the scooter, telling Joohyun to continue her story.

 

"She won't be pleased. She doesn't even want me to commute. Because she wants to be the only one who drives for me" Joohyun then gave small smile. Seeing Seungwan's eyes, Joohyun knew she needs to bring the energy up for a little bit, So she said in her happy tone. "That's why I am sure that when she wakes up, she will get mad if she sees me on a scooter," Joohyun said and Seungwan chuckled a little. 

 

"Really?" Seungwan asked and looked at Joohyun, to ask whether she is telling the truth, or just telling a joke. She earns a sad smile and a nod by Joohyun. 

 

"But it's one of the things I love about you," Seungwan confessed with a smile. Joohyun looks at her and she was in shock after hearing something like that from the girl from Seoul. They looked at each other for a few seconds and after their eye contact, Seungwan thinked of something else to ask. 

 

"Is that the reason why you won't want to do the show? Because Seulgi might see you riding your scooter?" Seungwan calmly asked while still looking at Joohyun. 

 

Joohyun just took a deep breath and walked a little more and sat on the back of the pickup. "Even if I don't do the show, she will still find out that I am riding my scooter, it's on my videos, remember?" Joohyun admitted. 

 

After removing the ropes around the scooter, Seungwan follower Joohyun and sat on the back of the pickup too after remembering what she saw earlier. 

 

"I wanna ask you something... why were you spinning earlier?" Seungwan asked, with amusement on her face. 

 

Joohyun just chuckled before answering the question from Seungwan. 

 

"It's what my dad taught me. Because he told me, that you should hold on... to the one thing that never changes... even if the world keeps spinnng around... You should never let go of that," Joohyun said with s smile as she looks at Seungwan who was watching her. 

 

"But, what if you need to let go of the house in order to save Seulgi's life?" Seungwan asked as she put her hands on her arms. 

 

Joohyun didn't answer, Joohyun doesn't even know what to say. And she was also in shock how did Seungwan found out about the matters in terms of money needed for the hospital bills.

 

Seungwan the explained on how she found out about that matter. "I accidentaly heard your conversation with Seulgi's Aunt earlier," Seungwan said and Joohyun nodded after hearing Seungwan;s explanation. Joohyun looked down, still doesn;t know what to say. 

 

"Look, Joohyun, if you really need the money, why not just sell the house?" Seungwan asked

 

"Because Seulgi really love that house," Joohyun answered with a little smile and as she looks at Seungwan whiole she answers. "And I'm sure that she will be dissappointed once she found out that the house is already gone," 

 

Seungwan was in awe of how uch this girl in front of her loves Seulgi. 

 

"Me too, I just can't let go of that house," Joohyun confessed, and this brings back Seungwan;'s attention to Joohyun. "Because that is where our story began," Joohyun continued and smiled sadly. 

 

 

 

A 14 year old Joohyun was holding her camera and was filming the events as the 100th birthday party of the Don Kang in front of the Ancestral house takes place. Joohyun filmed the dancing of the people through the music and she smiled in happiness while observing everyone havng fun.

 

"Joohyun, dear," she heard her mother calling. 

 

"Yes, Mom?" Joohyun stopped filming and looked at her mother on the table, getting food from the bouffet.

 

"Comeon, dear. Let's eat," her father called her and then Joohyun laughed as she ran to eat with her family. 

 

"That's where I fist loved her. In that house"

 

After Joohyun and her family finished eating, she continued filming the event with her camera. She smiled as she filmed exitedly and she stopped once she saw the youngest Kang comforting a crying little kid.

 

"Where does it hurt?" A 15 year old Seulgi asked the cryng little boy. 

 

"Here," the crying boy pointed at his ankle. 

 

"Aigoo, the floor is bad for tripping you, huh?" Seulgi said and stood up, she then hit the floor like she is angry at it and the boy laughed at Seulgi's antics. The little boy stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter