Three

Right Through Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hi, Seohyun Unnie," Joohyun greeted as they both walked towards a room. 

 

"So what did the doctor say about her condition for today?" Joohyun asked as they walked towards the room

 

"She's still the same, Hyunnie" Seohyun said and Joohyun nodded and smiled. 

 

"Okay Unnie, I'll take over from here. Thank you for looking out for Seulgi while I am not here" Joohyun said as they stopped in front of a room and held Joohyun's hand. 

 

"Don't mind it, Hyunnie, '' Seohyun said and returned the smile.

 

"Okay then, I'll take over from here" Joohyun said and Seohyun gave Joohyun a hug which Joohyun returned. 


 

When their hug was broken, Seohyun bid her goodbye and Joohyun then opened the door. The first thing that could be seen as a body lying on the bed and a tube was connected to and to her nose. The beeping of the machine can be heard as Joohyun enters. 

 

The room was full of Joohyun's pictures and a girl with monolid eyes. All of their notes and letters are pinned on a board and the pictures of Joohyun and the monolid eyes through the years' pictures are pinned on the walls too with the text 'Memories' in the top. On the bedside table, there are two frames of the same person which is Joohyun with monolid eyes hugging each other sweetly and the other photo is the monolid eyes back hugging Joohyun. 

 

Joohyun faked a smile as she saw her partner lying on the same bed for a long time. She then walked to the bedside table and grabbed a portable disk player. She walked near the bed and sat on the chair beside it. 

 

"Hi, Love" Joohyun greeted and smiled at the lying body in front of her. She then opened the disk player and replaced the disk inside with the label 164 to a new disk that shows 'day 165'. Then she put the disk player on top of the lying body and Joohyun looked back at the monolid-eyed girl. 

 

"Day 165, Love" Joohyun said and smiled, she then clicked the play button and Joohyun then observed her partner's face. Sadness is obvious in her eyes. She misses her love, she misses Seulgi so much. So she just continued looking at her Seulgi as the video of Joohyun greeting her love and what day it is playing through the speaker of the portable disk player. 







 

... 

 

Seungwan was on her laptop and smiled as her grandma answered the call. 


 

"Are you okay, my dear?" Her grandma started

 

"I'm fine, Lovey. Just trying to call to tell you that I arrived safely," Seungwan said. 

 

"Is the hotel you're staying in okay?" 

 

Seungwan nodded her head even though her grandmother couldn't see her. 

 

"Actually, the hotel is fine, Lovey" Seungwan answered. Then her grandma on the other line smiled as she think of something that her granddaughter shared earlier. 

 

"Wait, let's go back to the girl you took a video of," Her grandmother started and Seungwan then smiled as she heard her grandmother's remarks

 

"Sounds like love at first sight, my dear" Her grandma said and Seungwan just shakes her head as she smiles to answer her grandmother.

 

"I don't believe in love at first sight, Lovey," Seungwan said. She was about to wait for her grandmother's response but she looked up to look where the sound came from. 

 

"Seungwan?" A fine girl asked her. 

 

"Hey, Lovey. I gotta go. Talk to you later. Love you," Seungwan said to the phone and after ending the call, she immediately stood up to greet the girl in front of her. She wanted to be nice to her workmates.

 

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you," Seungwan said and extended her hands for a handshake in which Sua accepted with a smile. 

 

"I'm Sua, station manager. Welcome to Daegu!" They introduced themselves as they shook each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter