Four

Right Through Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: texts that are in italic are said in English. texts that are in bold characters are flashbacks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"And, you are filming me again" Seungwan said and smiled while looking at Joohyun, who is now in front of her with much closer proximity. Joohyun can't believe what the girl in front of her is saying, so she stood there while giving the 'are you kidding me' look to the jerk in front of her. 

 

"Are you perhaps stalking me?" Seungwan asked with a smirk on her face. 

 

Joohyun just scoffed after hearing those words. 

 

"Me? your stalker? You wish," Joohyun said

 

"Well, talking unauthorized videos of me, does qualify stalking" Seungwan remarked, the smirk isn't disappearing from her face

 

"I didn't do it on purpose. You keep turning up wherever I am!" Joohyun fights back, really irritated how the person in front of her is rolling her tongue in each English words she speaks. 

 

"Excuse me, both times you took videos of me, and I was the first in that location so technically speaking, you are the one who's turning up wherever I go," Seungwan kicks back.


 

Joohyun had just heard the worst pitch ever. Added to the Canadian accent that Wendy brings when she speaks, her blood is definitely boiling, So she frowned and said her piece. 

 

"What did you say? For your information, I was the first one in the location, I was born here in Daegu, and you are the one who just showed up just now," Joohyun said and Seungwan just smiled seeing the furious girl in front of her. 

 

"You're cute," Seungwan said while looking at the girl in front of her with a smile. 

 

"Well you're not," Joohyun leans in a little, challenging the girl in front of her with her cold gaze, but the famous frown she have set to Seungwan looks ineffective. Seungwan is honestly enjoying this side of the raven haired girl. 

 

"Ohh, spunky," Seungwan retorted, then, and all of the people looked at the 10 year old Karina, who is Joohyun's sister, just said something that caught their attention. 

 

"You're hunky," Karina said while looking at Seungwan with a smile. Seungwan gave Karina a smile and bowed a little to show her gratitude.

 

"Thank you," as Seungwan finished thanking the kid, she then looked at Joohyun again, this time the smirk was not on her face anymore, and it was replaced by a serious expression. 

 

"I like your energy, you're the one, Sua, she's perfect for my show," Seungwan said, not looking anywhere other than Joohyun as she informed Sua her freshly squeezed decision from her wonderful brain.

 

Joohyun then frowned gets deeper  as she walked away from Seungwan. 

 

"No, I don't want to!" 

 

"Hyunnie, all you have to do is ride your scooter and enjoy your adventures, that's all," Seungwan said as she trails behind Joohyun. 

 

"You know what Seungwan, she is actually forbidden riding her scooter," Joohyun's mom said as Joohyun's family followed Seungwan and Joohyun

 

"Don't worry, I know Seungwan will take care of her, right Seungwan?" Sooyoung defended, and Seungwan nodded her head while still following Joohyun who was now trying to go upstairs. "Of course, I will" 


 

"Don't call me Hyunnie. We. Are. NOT. close" Joohyun started, emphasizing those last few words. "What can't you understand from the word 'No', Seungwan," Joohyun furiously said. 

 

"Wait, hear me out," Seungwan said and ran in front of Joohyun to stop her, Seungwan also tried to hold Joohyun's arms but Joohyun shook them away while frowning at Seungwan. 

 

"If the audience reception is high, and the ratings, I'm sure they will export the show to Seoul," Seungwan pulled her card, hoping this would make her win Joohyun over to do her show. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter