Five

Right Through Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: texts that are in italic are said in English. texts that are in bold characters are flashbacks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NEXT DAY

 

 

Sua opened the door of the office and informed everyone that their new producer is here.

 

 

“Hey everyone. Ma’am Seungwan is here. Avengers, assemble,” Sua said the last part jokingly but the staff moved nonetheless. The three people inside the office stand in front of Sua and Seungwan, all with smiles on their faces.

 

Seungwan looked at the three people with her baffled expression.

 

“Hey Sua, I thought we were going to meet with the whole team?” Seungwan asked Sua

 

Sua just chuckled and pointed at the three people standing in front of them.

 

“This is the whole team, the whole team that the budget can afford,” Sua informed and Seungwan sighed.

 

Just because she thought she could get out of Daegu that fast, another circumstance arrives. But she knows she can do this. She took a deep breath, and introduced herself professionally.

 

“I’m Son Seungwan, your new producer here,” Seungwan showed a little smile.

 

A tall girl smiled widely and took Seungwan’s hand (which Seungwan didn’t intend to do) as she introduced herself. “I’m Park Sooyoung, but you can call me Joy. Nice to meet you Boss Seungwan,” the tall girl named Joy laughed and Seungwan just nodded her head and faked a smile too.

 

“Hey, Joy unnie, stop flirting with our new boss,” the girl next to her whispered to her and pulled away Joy’s hand to Seungwan. After that, the girl’s gaze went to Seungwan and smiled at her.

 

“Hello, I am Kim Yerim, Yeri for short,” Yeri introduced and bowed her head to Seungwan. After that the boy next to Yeri introduced himself too. “Hi boss, I’m Yang Hongseok, Nice to meet you,” the boy introduced himself and bowed his head.

 

Seungwan nodded her head after hearing all their introductions and then clapped her head one time, she then put down her bag on the empty seat and went beside the whiteboard in the office. She grabbed the whiteboard marker and started writing on the board.

 

The three staff looked at each other worriedly as they saw how their boss was acting. They knew that they were going to work hard for this one. But Sua just told them to sit down and listen to Seungwan, the three staff members pouted as they went for their seats.

 

After Seungwan finished writing on the board she then started talking.

 

 

“Alright guys, Think. We need a good concept for the show,” Seungwan said as she walked around the office, with the pen on her chin and her hands supporting her other hand who’s holding the pen.

 

 

“Secrets of Daegu. There are a lot of ancestral houses here in Daegu,” Joy said and squealed. “Let’s go ghost hunting!” Joy said after and Yeri excitedly h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter