Two

Right Through Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NOTE: texts that are in italic are said in English. texts that are in bold characters are flashbacks.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After more than an hour of flight, Seungwan arrived in Daegu. She was now on a van to go to someone who can help her finish her task here in Daegu. 

 

Seungwan felt hot as they arrived in Daegu, she tried to make the aircon of the car stronger but she was stopped when the driver informed her about the condition of the car as they stopped for the drive for a little bit. 

 

"Ma'am, the aircon of the car is not in good condition. So I think you might want to pull the window down. The air is fresh and the view is nice, Ma’am," The driver of the van said in a friendly manner. Seungwan did as told. Look at the plants over there, Ma'am. It's so pretty right?" The driver asked and Seungwan just nodded her head. She looked outside the window and a girl wearing a helmet and on a scooter stopped a little more than them. But Seungwan can see something that made her smirked. 

 

"You know, Ma'am. There are lots of beautiful girls here in Daegu," The driver said with his satoori and Seungwan smirked as she heard the driver's words and as she saw the girl in the scooter's leg. She was trying to pull down the apparently short shorts she is wearing. 

 

Seungwan continued to observe her from her legs, to her face. She was now trying to get something on her bag so Seungwan could clearly see her face and not just her side profile. Once she saw that the girl is actually pretty, she smirked as she observed the girl opened her camera to film.

 

"Hi Love! It's day One hundred sixty-six,"  Joohyun staryed to film herself with a smile. After that, she switched the view of the camera and started filming in front of her to film the road. She starts to talk as she slowly moves the camera to her right side. 

 

"I'm here again, on the road, you always tell me that all roads are the same but I am telling you, Love, it's not. They all bring you to different directions," Joohyun said happily but the filming of the camera stopped when she filmed the smirking Seungwan looking at her. 

 

Joohyun gasped and immediately turned the camera away to stop taking the video and blurted something out in a whisper. ", edit out, edit out," 


 

Once Seungwan noticed that she just got taped, her smirk became wider and informed the driver to move the car a little bit in front to face the girl who taped her perfectly. 

 

Once the car stopped beside Joohyun, Seungwan then flirtingly said. "Hi," Seungwan smiled .

 

Joohyun just rolled her eyes and started talking with her satori accent as she talked. 

 

"This girl thinks she is good looking, she might think I meant to film her," Joohyun said as she rolls her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter