One

Right Through Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: italic texts means that they said it in English.  Bolded texts are flashbacks. 

 

 

 





A raven haired girl opened her eyes as she felt the sun shone upon her face. She smiled as she realized that it's a new day again. So she grabbed her phone and dialled a familiar number. She stood up and walked through the window to open the window to feel the morning breeze while she waited for the call to be answered. 

 

"Goodmorning, Love" 

 

"Are you awake" 

 

"Love, please wake up" 

 

"Mmm, I'll just see you later then okay?" 

 

"I love you" 

 

The raven haired girl's voice can be heard through her room as she said those words to the other line of the call. 

 

She smiles a bit and after a few minutes she decides to talk again, this time to the other person that is on the line. Joohyun decided to be a little livelier this time. 

 

"Hey, Seohyun Unnie" The raven haired girl called and the other person on the line grabbed the phone to talk. 

 

"Yes Hyunnie?" 

 

"I'll be there this afternoon. Please update me once there is progress to her, okay?" Joohyun asked as she put the phone between her chin and shoulder in order to call while cleaning up her bed. 

 

"Okay, sure Hyunnie. Take care," the girl named Joohyun heard against the other line. 

 

Once she heard the call end, she then puts her phone to the bedside table and grabbed a hand camera from it. She then walked back to her window and started filming what can be seen outside her room. 

 

"Good morning again , Love" 

 

"Look at the sky, Love. Yesterday it was so cloudy, but look at the sky today! It's so pretty right?" 

 

Joohyun said while filming a video. A few seconds later, she heard familiar voices. 

 

"Joohyun, darling we have arrived" Joohyun heard and her smile grew bigger after hearing them. 

 

"Love, the grandmas are here!" Joohyun excitedly said and continued filming as she made her way to where her grandmas are. 

 

Once she is in front of them, she asked them to say hi in front of the camera. First was grandma Sunny, next is grandma Hyoyeon, and her grandma Sooyoung. Sooyoung was really her grandma and the two were Sooyoung's sisters, but Joohyun also calls them grandma.

 

"Good morning Grandmas, Say 'hi' to my love," Joohyun asked excitedly and Sunny was the first one to say hi as she was the first one to enter the house. 

 

"Goodmorning dear, we can't wait to see you," Sunny greeted happily. 

 

Joohyun then filmed the next person to enter the house, it was Hyoyeon. 

 

"Grandma Hyoyeon, please say 'hi' too," Joohyun asked 

 

"Hi dear!" Hyoyeon greeted and waved her hand in front of the camera, after that she then diverted her attention to Joohyun and asked something. "What day is it today, my child?" Hyoyeon asked and Joohyun answered easily. 

 

"One Hundred fifty nine," 

 

Hyoyeon then nodded her head and smiled as she got the information needed. Joohyun filmed the next person to enter the house, her grandma Sooyoung. 

 

"Hundred fifty nine? Haven't you had enough?" Sooyoung blurted out as she heard Joohyun's answer from the previous question. 

 

Sunny and Hyoyeon then tried to warn Sooyoung from saying anything. 

 

"Sooyoung-ah!" The two grandma's warned and Sooyoung looked at them. 

 

Joohyun just laughed as she saw her grandmas. 

 

Once Sooyoung earned a frown from the two, she then decided to say nice things to avoid the long faces and frown she will receive from her two sisters. 

 

"Okay, if you want me to say hi. Hi there, darling!" Sooyoung greeted as she looked at the camera. 

 

Joohyun then saved her filming for the early morning for today and followed her grandmas who are now sitting on their dining table. 

 

Once she sat, they all started praying before starting their breakfast. Joohyun then did her morning routines before heading to work. 



Once she's all set, she hopped on her scooter, then wore her helmet and started making her way to her workplace happily, but she didn't forget to stop and film once she is on the spot where the tall grass and plants started swaying with the wind. Joohyun smiled once saw it and said "Hi, Love. This place misses you too" . Joohyun filmed for about 4 minutes before continuing to drive for work.




SEOUL

 

A short haired girl walked charismatically through the set full of cameras and staffs. She fixed her polo as she informed the staffs that they were about to roll in a few minutes. 

 

"Guys let's go, we're rolling in 5 minutes okay?" She informs the team with her loud voice and earns responses saying 'Yes, Ma'am' from the staffs.

 

She stops once she saw one of the host of the show. 

 

"Seungwan, Bro," the host said once she saw the short haired girl. 

 

"Byul," the short haired girl named Seungwan greeted the host. Seungwan looked around and didn't see the other host of the show, so she decided to ask Moonbyul about the whereabouts of the other host. 

 

"Where is Wheein?" Seungwan asked and Byul just shrugged her shoulders. 

 

Seungwan sighed and looked at the makeup artist. Seungwan snapped her fingers and informed the makeup artist to retouch Moonbyul's makeup. 

 

"Amanda, fix her makeup now. This will be obvious again on the camera once we start rolling," Seungwan commanded and the makeup artist quickly obeyed her boss 

 

She makes her way to monitor the different angles of cameras on the screen before fiming. 

 

Seungwan then heard her phone ring and answered the call. 

 

"Where are you, Wheein?" Seungwan seriously asked. "Get your over here in 5 minutes or consider yourself fired," 

 

She then ended the call once she heard the location of the supposed-to-be co-host for today's show. 

 

Seungwan ran her fingers through her hair and closed her eyes. She wants to panic right now, but she is known to be a professional director. She handles things perfectly that's why she became respected to this field. 'Directing a live show is indeed harder when circumstances gets in the way' Seungwan thought. She took a deep breath and faced the staffs. 

 

"Byul, get ready. We're going to start soon" 

 

"How about Wheein?" Byul asked as her makeup was retouched.

 

"She won't be here on 5. She's still in Ansan. Just ready, I'm taking over" Seungwan informed. She continued monitoring the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter