Ten

Right Through Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NOTE:

Texts written in Italic are spoken in English, texts that are in Bold are Flashbacks, Texts that are in Bold + Italic are Narrations, Texts that starts with < and ends with > are heard on the background, example, characters watching a video clip

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

The sun was shining brightly early in the morning, it was warm and it was really a good day to film. And Seungwan and company have now just arrived. The weather is good but the captain of the ship--Seungwan is not in a good mood. She is angry at how their cameraman Hongseok have not yet arrived and didn't called for the day. Joohyun was pacing back and forth even though Yeri is telling her to stay put in order to put some make up on her face. Joohyun was wearing her usual gear, her helmet, and her floral blouse and a long skirt with her short shorts under. Joohyun with the script on her hand.

 

"Where's Hongseok? he didn't even informed where he is at the moment," Seungwan said with frown while setting up the materials from the company pickup vehicle. This should not be done by her but Hongseok is not here so she doesn't have a choice but to do this and film Joohyun later too. 

 

"Boss, I am dialing his number already but he is not answering" Joy said from the side, trying to contact Hongseok for ages.

 

"We will run out of time if we wait for him. Doesn't he like the job. My goodness!" Seungwan stated. ":We need to start filming for today. Prepare the ID now, Joy!" Seungwan instructed but Joy seems like talking to someone on the phone already, seems like she reached contacting Hongseok now. 

 

"The ID is already prepared, boss. But I just got contact wth Hongseok's brother and he said he is burning up from fever and can't work for today," Joy said and Seungwan took a deep breath to maintain his composure. 

 

"Okay then I'll be the one to film Joohyun. Everybody prepare now!" Seungwan ordered. Joohyun looks at Seungwan who just transformed into pro mode in an instant. He really is a great producer with how he handles these types of situation. Joohyun admires this confidence from the young producer. 

 

"Joohyun get ready and get to your spot!" Seungwan ordered as she holds the camera and started filming once Joohyun hops on her scooter. 

 

"Joy, the ID! Double time!" Seungwan ordered and there comes Joy who comes running to the frame of the camera. This is indeed a low budget team and film, even the ID is not written in a slate, it was written in a piece of paper with Joy's handwrting on it. 

 

"Daegu Scooter Girl, Take 1" Joy shouted as she shows the paper in front of the camera and once Joy was out of the frame, it was Seungwan's cue to start. 

 

"Okay, 5,4,3,2, Action!" Seungwan ordered and Joohyun started doing what the script says, hopping off her scooter while introducing herself and the show.

 

"On my scooter, I-I'm not a t-tour guide anymo--" Joohyun started, nervousness was really obvious in her voice and tone, leaving her stuttering.  

 

"Cut! Joohyun come on!" Seungwan lowers the camera and looked at Joohyun instead. "I need to see your energy. I need to see the Joohyun I saw on the road! Understood?" Seungwan reminded loudly. Joohyun just nodded, hopinhg she can fight the nervousness away for today. 

 

 

"Okay one more time, everybody, come on! let's go!" Seungwan cheers as they went back from Joohyun's scooter. 

 

"Daegu scooter girl, take 2" Joy said and changed the 1 on the paper into 2 once the camera started filming already.

 

"Action!" Seungwan ordered and Joohyun took her cue and hopped off her scooter to start walking towards the logo of the location they are in right now. 

 

"On my scooter, I'm not a tour guide anymo--" Joohyun said quietly, with a fake smile on her face.

 

"Cut! Joohyun!" Seungwan takes the camera down and looked at Joohyun again. "What's wrong?" 

 

"Well, I'm shy," Joohyun said as she plays with her fingers, obvious that she is nervous. 

 

"Come on. Say it like you mean it. You wan't t do this, right?" Seungwan then frowned and raised her voice for her next sentence, but she is saying this not because she was angry, but because she knows that this will make Joohyun less nervous. Professionalism from Seungwan is indeed something. "Do you want this?" Seungwan asked with voise raised. 

 

"I want this," Joohyun answered the question. But Seungwan raised her voice more, louder than before. 

 

"I can't hear you, Do you want th--" Seungwan was cut off by Joohyun, this time her voice raised as well. 

 

"I WANT THIS!" Joohyun screamed with her might to prove that she want this? Because is doing this even though that means she is obeying someone. Joohyun frowned as she looked at Seungwan, and gritted her teeth. 

 

 

"Then that's it. Do It? Okay? Let's Go!" Seungwan shouted. 

No, Seungwan was not angry, she is just a professional who wanted to to put fire into the artist in front of her. She wants to remind Joohyun that she is much more capable of doing this because she knows she has talent. And so even if it means she pop off and show her veins on her neck as if she is rrally scolding someone, she doesn't care, because she knows tgat's not what she is doing. 

 

They all got back to the first scene with Joohyun riding her scooter. 

 

"Daegu Scooter Girl, Take 3!" Joy informed and Seungwan started the cue. 

 

"Energy, Okay? Action! " 

 

This time, when Joohyun turned her head, she is frowning as if her eyebrows are goingbto meet each other, with her jaw clenched while she is looking at Seungwan as she says her lines. 

 

"On my scooter, I'm not a tour gui--" Joohyun strarted woth footsteps so heavy, as if she is some thug who is looking for a fight. And that is not what Seungwan meant for the energy that she wanted to hear. 

 

"Cut!" Seungwan shouted and frowned back at Joohyun. "Are you angry? Just give me energy not anger, okay?" Seungwan explained and Joohyun nodded. She took a deep breath this time. 

 

"Okay let's retry" Seungwan said. this time, a little gentle than before but the strictness and professionalism in her voice is still there. 

 

"Oh, don't go back in there. Let's pick up here" Seungwan said as she stops Joohyun from going back to the scooter. 

 

Joohyun heard Seungwan and stood just a few steps away from her scooter. She maintained a good posture. and clasped her hands together to start the gesture as she introduce herself and the show. 

 

"Daegu Scooter Girl, Take 4" Joy said and just like before, Seungwan took this as a cue. 

 

"Action!" 

 

"On my Scooter. I'm not a tour guide anymore and this time, I'll be a tourist," Joohyun started smoothly as she flash a few smile on the camera. Seungwan smiled because she knew that this energy is what sge saw on the road. This is the Joohyun she saw on the road. This is the Joohyun tgat caught ger attebtion on the road. This is the Joohyun she likes. So she gestured Joohyun to keep smiling to the camera and to the audience which, Joohyun obeyed. 

 

"Join me as I create new memories in every place I will visit as the Daegu Scooter Girl. We are now here where every tourists begins their journey, at Daegu International Airport!" Joohyun finished this off smoothly with a smile. Joohyun actually forgot what she is going to do next but like a book, Seungwan knew how to read her. So she immediately held the camera with her one hand and gestured behind the camera to grap her phone while whispering. "Phone. Phone! " to Joohyun. 

 

"A-and because you want me to do dares. Let's see your requests" Joohyun said as she fished the phone out of her pocket. 

 

"This request is from @todayis_seungwan... " Joohyun looked at S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter