Six

Right Through Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: texts that are in italic are said in English. texts that are in bold characters are flashbacks.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

 

A red pickup van pulled up near a gate. The door opened and Seungwan went outside. She looked around and closed the door after a few seconds. She fixed her clothes and walked through the gate, there she saw the familiar scooter and familiar helmet that rested in front of the gate. Seungwan then knows that the girl she is looking for is here.

 

 

There, Seungwan saw Joohyun, with her eyes closed, and smiling with her hands being stretched on both sides, the right hand holding a camera that she just used. Joohyun was smiling and enjoying the breeze, the peaceful and healing expression evident on her smile and on her face. Seungwan smiled seeing the girl in front of her. Joohyun then started to spin with the same expression, the happiest expression of Joohyun that Seungwan saw. As Joohyun spins, everything that Seungwan sees comes like they’re in slow motion. She sees Joohyun smiling as she spins and as her hair is dancing along with the wind. Seungwan smiled widely as to what she was seeing. She doesn’t care if everything is in slow motion, she is just enjoying what she sees right now. As Joohyun spins, Seungwan feels her heart skipping a beat. As Joohyun smiles with her eyes closed, Seungwan smiles while watching the girl in front of her.

 

1, 2, 3. 3 seconds is all it takes for Seungwan to know something, It took 3 seconds for Seungwan to know that she likes this girl.

 

“Ouch,” Joohyun said as she fell on her after losing her balance. Seungwan immediately run to help her which she successfully did. As Joohyun felt hands around her arm, she looked at to whose hand it was.

 

“Why did you do that? You just wanted to get dizzy?” Seungwan asked.

 

“What are you doing here?” Joohyun asked as she faced Seungwan.

 

“Your grandma said I might find you here, I want you to do my show,” Seungwan said straight to the point.

 

Joohyun frowned and rolled her eyes. “Can’t you understand ‘no’ , ‘negative; , ‘I don’t want’ , ‘never’? Joohyun said

 

“Well I prefer the word ‘yes’ , ‘positive’ , ‘I want’ , ‘more than ever’ ‘forever’” Seungwan said with her hands on her arms. Clearly challenging the girl in front of her.

 

Joohyun sarcastically laughed at what she heard. “You don’t look like someone who can be trusted with the word ‘forever’” Joohyun said and looked up, thinking of other words to use against Seungwan. “For never, I will never do your show,” Joohyun said and started walking away.

 

“Comeon Joohyun, what will it take for you to say yes?” Seungwan said as she follows Joohyun.

 

“Nothing! So stop following me! Leave me alone,” Joohyun informed.

 

“What if I don’t want to?” Seungwan said and this time, Joohyun looked back at Seungwan, she faced her and frowned. The young producer is really testing her patience.

“I will hit you,” Joohun challenged. When Seungwan was near in front of Joohyun, she stopped. Seungwan just laughed at what Joohyun said. She stretched out her arms and looked all over her own body.

 

“Well then, here you go. Take your best shot,” Seungwan said with a smirk. She knows that Joohyun can’t do it, or if she does, she knows that it will not hurt her. So she challenged.

 

After hearing that, Joohyun didn’t even hesitate at what she will do next. She punched Seungwan right on her stomach and this made Seungwan cough. Joohyun felt contented at what she just did while Seungwan felt angry at the girl in front of her.

 

“You really took my words seriously, huh?” Seungwan asked after coughing, still grabbing her stomach.

 

“Well, you said it clearly, right?” Joohyun said, her hands are on her arms right now.

 

“I can sue you for physical injury,” Seungwan pointed at Joohyun.

 

“I can sue you for trespassing,” Joohyun challenged.

 

“Is this your property?” Seungwan then said. Joohyun looked like she was caught by that sentence, luckily she just had another one to say.

 

“Stalking, I will sue you for stalking me,” Joohyun said and started walking away from Seungwan.

 

“If you want to think of me as your stalker, fine. Or you can think of me as the girl who can make your dreams come true,” Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter