Seven

Right Through Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATE 1/2 for today. Double update for you wonderful people!

 

 

NOTE: texts that are in italic are said in English. texts that are in bold characters are flashbacks.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A 17-year-old Seungwan was crying when she found her mother's body when she arrived home. Her mother was unconscious. She was frozen there, looking at her mother, and a few seconds later, a little luck showed up. Even though she doesn't know what to do because of what she was seeing, it's like fate wanted to help her.

 

Her mother's phone rang, so she ran through where it is and answered the phone call, and it was someone she knew.

 

"L-lovey, come over here, M-mother had collapsed," she said, still looking at her mom. When she received an okay from her grandma, she waited while still watching her unconscious mother.

 

After a while, Seungwan heard the door opened and her grandma immediately went inside. She falls to her knees and immediately shook her daughter's face to wake her up.

 

"Sica, My daughter, wake up, comeon" Her grandma said, panicked.

 

"Hurry, call an ambulance," Her grandma said and Seungwan did as she was told.

 

When they arrived at the hospital, Seungwan stayed outside because she was still a minor. That was one of the most frustrating thing that happened to Seungwan. She just wanted to be by her mother's side when she wakes up and also find out what her mother's condition is, but here she is, on the reception area of the hospital.

 

Seungwan bit her nails as she grew worried every second.

 

"Seungwan," she heard and she immediately stood up from her seat and faced her grandma with the doctor beside her.

 

Swungwan looked at her grandma with a worried look. Her grandma read Seungwan's eyes perfectly, asking 'how is mother?' With her worried eyes.

 

Seungwan knows how to read her grandma and her mother's eyes. So she knew right at this moment, that just by looking at her grandma's eyes, the result was not good. She wanted to brace herself, so she did. But she doesn't want to assume things, and she wanted to hear it from the doctor. So she looked at the doctor.

 

The doctor looked at Seungwan's grandma for confirmation on whether to tell Seungwan the news or not, and Seungwan's grandma just nodded.

 

The doctor took this as a go signal to inform the Seungwan.

 

"Her heart malfunctioned earlier. Thankfully you have found her, but she needs a heart transplant because her heart is can malfunction anytime again soon, but I say that the operation is risky too. You all know that she has suffered from leukemia when she was young. Anything can happen anytime so I suggest to take a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter