CHAPTER 8

Let me, ruin your life too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeongyeon couldn’t focus at all. She was talking to her nurse regarding to some papers but the new VIP patient she met a while ago keeps smilingly staring at her the whole time.

“Let’s continue again Ms. Sharon.” She finally turns her attention back soon she got done discussing something on her nurse assistant and let her leave first. “How often do you get headache again?” Jeongyeon asked, though she heard it to Nayeon earlier who left them just now, she still needs direct information from the patient.

“Every now and then Doc. Last time I even passed out.” Momo honestly answered, that is making Jeongyeon disturbed because Momo was saying that as if she was happy.

“Okay. I will be reviewing your past records for a while and then we’ll do some test after. You should change first Ms. Hirai.  I’ll call the nurse to accompany you.”

“Can’t I just change here?” Momo suddenly questioned, confusing Jeongyeon who got stopped from calling her nurse. Momo saw the confusion, so she looked at the comfort room on the side of the office.

“I don’t feel safe around other people.” She then looks back at Jeongyeon with a comforting smile this time. “But maybe I’ll give an exemption with you since Nayeon trusts you. Can’t I?”

Jeongyeon felt the sudden burden right now. She does kept it on her mind, how Nayeon begged her earlier telling Momo’s unstable mental health. Normally, she doesn’t care about her patients unless it regards on their health, but this time, she doesn’t know why she’s being forced to be kind.

“I’ll just ask the nurse to prepare and take your hospital gown here then.” Jeongyeon muttered, making Momo glad by that news.

Later then Momo was already in the comfort room, changing alone. Jeongyeon was done reviewing Sharon’s health history records, noticed Sharon was taking so much time. She looks at her watch again, it’s making her impatient. She hopes Mina was still at their house when she got home. Jeongyeon’s thought was immediately cut, when suddenly she heard a loud thud coming inside the comfort room.

“Ms. Sharon, are you okay?” She immediately walks toward it, knocking three times but Sharon is not answering. Jeongyeon put her ears on the door, widened her eyes hearing unusual noises inside. Jeongyeon quickly took the knob, learning it wasn’t lock at all.

“Ms. Sharon I’m opening the door, okay?” She informed first, before she did opened the door in hurry.

And there, it’s like the moment has stops for both Momo, and Jeongyeon. They were stuck staring at each other in this unusual situation they are in. Momo was sitting on the floor, motioning like she was beating her own leg, almost half from trying to change.

“This is embarrassing.” Momo silently muttered, tears were falling though she’s forcefully laughing. “I’m sorry Doc. I got really mad at myself when I couldn’t even take my pants off because of my stupid foot.” Momo’s hand then retreats from punching her leg. “Now you need to see me like this, .” Instead, she rubbed it, staring sadly on it.

But it wasn’t what causing Jeongyeon getting stunned right now. It was the marks on Momo’s body. The scars that show how much horrible Sharon would’ve experienced from her past. It’s something, that even doctors can’t describe how painful would it be.

Jeongyeon immediately looked away, she wasn’t ready to see this much.

“Ah- I’ll help you get change.” Jeongyeon manage to say, trying so hard not to show any concern though she already is.

 

But Jeongyeon didn’t know…

A simple concern she’s having right now, already made her enter on Momo’s past. She wouldn’t be able to escape anymore.

No one, can escape anymore.

 

 

 

 

The directors cue started, the cameras started to roll, staffs are on standby and the host is getting ready to greet the viewers.

“Hello everyone, it’s your host Wendy from Red Velvet. Welcome to my show…”  It’s a new talk show being prerecorded right now. And this will be the first episode. “Today, we have two very special guest. We’re so lucky to have these two superstars in their own field. First, we have the number one idol soloist who made history for being the first female idol to top billboard on her last comeback. Currently the most awarded soloist here in Korea.”

The person being introduce is already getting shy hearing the intro for her. The camera was even pointed on her already.

“The black swan with elegant visual that everyone fell for. Let us welcome, Miss Myoui Mina!” Wendy calls out clapping with everybody. Mina walks in both giggling bowing to each other.

“Hello, my friend.” Wendy casually greeted her friend, hugging each other before they both seated in their own couch. It’s not a secret these two were friends, so the set feels really friendly right now.

“How are you, Mina?” Wendy asked, not for her of course but for the viewers who haven’t seen Mina for a long time.

“I’m really doing great.” Mina answered smiling at the camera before she turned her head back to Wendy. “And thank you for inviting me. I didn’t expect this is how we’re gonna meet each other again.”

“Right. For people who don’t know, we’re close to each other but we can’t meet out often because of our different schedule. Right now, Mina is actually currently on a vacation. And then I heard from her that she’s back here in Korea, getting bored so I immediately asked her if she want to be the first guest in my show then. As you can see, she said yes and this wasn’t approved by their company yet.” Mina laughs as Wendy informs this.

“Well, they can’t say no anymore. I’m already here.” Both laughs, Mina’s even waving to the camera knowing the company will be surprised when they heard about this.

“I’m so lucky then. Anyways, now I’ll introduce the next guest.”

Mina immediately looked around, looking for the person she’s going to work with right now but seems like this person was still behind the staffs so she can’t see.

“She’s currently the top model both here in Korea and America. She’s currently the most in demand endorser all over the world who became the most followed Korean personality on Instagram.”

Mina is actually really excited after knowing she’s gonna meet her here. She heard a lot of good things about this person, and she can’t wait to get to know this famous model.

“It was reported she got the highest net worth for a celebrity in Korea right now. The international visual and the nation’s pride. It’s no other than Miss Im Nayeon.”

The model immediately given a standing ovation applause, while Mina was waiting, looking forward for this person to appear and there, she wasn’t disappointed as their eyes immediately met, smiling together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter