CHAPTER 4

Let me, ruin your life too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago, month after the incident...,

 

"What do you mean someone is going to be my new housemate starting from today?" Nayeon couldn't believe what she was hearing right now from her friend/housemate.

"You should've talked to me about this first before you decided to give your space here. And don't forget your debt from me! I'm the one who've been paying the rent alone coz you've been away for like, many months! Did I say I hate your job now too?" Nayeon slightly raised her voice out of frustrations. She's been having a hard time with her thesis, now the thought that she's going to deal with a new housemate makes her more exhausted. Don't be fool by this, Nayeon actually loves people, it's just not these hectic days.

"Yeah! You should really pay me soon! And treat me good dinner when you got your first check." She surely told on the phone trying to make her friend feel bad about her situation. She never wanted to have a shared apartment but this friend of her convinced her to. Didn't know in the end she's going to be all alone in this empty house.

She sighs, silently, knew there's nothing she can do now actually.

"Who is this person by the way? Do I know her?" She asked, curious on her new mate...

"No? Is she kind, or something, or whatever? Just tell anything about her first." She asked again, and then her brows met, forehead wrinkled. Confused at her friend's advice to her regards to this new person she is about to meet today.

"What do you mean I should just worry about myself and not bother her at all? You want me to treat her invincible? Why? We are going to live in one house, I should know a little about her at least. I'm not like you who doesn't care about me?" She mocked, it just that it doesn't make sense. For Nayeon's personality, she likes having in good terms to anyone. She wants no one to hate her.

She was about to tell more something when the doorbell rings...

Blinking her eyes realized...

"I think she's here. Bye!" She immediately goes to the entrance door, won't deny that she's actually excited, peeking through the peephole but she didn't saw anyone, thought maybe she's on the side of the door.

She opened the door expecting, and there she really saw a woman's face staring blankly at her. And it's one of the faces that Nayeon hated the most.

Her new mate, has that very distinct face that everyone wants, but differently, it looks so empty. People who have this kind of faces always have that overflowing confident, Nayeon concluded it like that. So, she just hate it.

Nayeon is a little taken aback by this person's first impression that is giving to her. But she wanted not to judge first.

She gulped, "Y-You're my new housemate, right? Hi..." Though she's getting intimidated she still waved a little, offered her hand to properly welcome and introduced herself to her new mate.

"My name is-" Nayeon's eyes and mouth opened wide out of shock, "Eh?" exclaiming unbelieved as this person shoves her aside, and started to walk inside without saying anything.

Nayeon scoffs, eyes following the woman's body. then shuts as she noticed how her new mate was actually struggling to walk at the same time carry her things alone.

'Is she hurt or something?' She whispers following inside.

"Should I help you with your things? I can help you unpacked your luggage too..." Nayeon gladly offers though she thinks that this girl has done to her seconds ago was too rude for their first meeting. She was about to take the luggage to help but she received the deadliest glare she never received from anyone before. She immediately backs off, nervously.

"O-Okay... I won't." She stayed still on her spot, while she watches the girl walking with her foot limping, towards...

"OH!? No! That's my..." She couldn't even finish her sentence as her room was already opened by this strange girl, 'room...' Nayeon almost whisperingly added. Feeling so embarrassed seeing her own messy room, full of clothes and torn papers on the floor. But then the girl shuts the door again, goes to the other door room beside Nayeon's, acting like she didn't just open someone else's room. Still without opening to say anything, she shuts herself in on her now supposedly room, leaving Nayeon, baffled.

"W-Wha-?" Nayeon still can't function right now. She never met such an insensitive person like her before. She's in a complete culture shock that she felt her pride was trampled badly.

"What the hell is wrong with her!?"



 

***
 

Present...

"What do you think?" It's Nayeon, noticing her girlfriend staring at someone else's photos online, while their flight is about to take off.

Momo only looks at her, brows on up waiting for Nayeon to elaborate her question. Nayeon sighs, pointing out of Momo's phone.

"Of her wearing the clothes you designed." Nayeon asked again, and by this Momo got in awe with a little scoff on it, tilting her head on her phone again and slide the photos one by one.

Momo laughs a little, before she looks at her girlfriend, seriously this time.

"It looks, awful on her." Nayeon raised her one eyebrow, somewhat satisfied at Momo's answer.

"Really?" Nayeon took Momo's phone, now her time to scan those photos, also reviewing bunch of comments in that popular post. "They say, she looks ethereal as usual. And that your clothes suited her the most." Momo reaches Nayeon's hand with her phone and pushed the off button.

"You know my clothes were all designed for you, and only you Nayeon-ah. She's nothing compared to you. No, she doesn't even deserve to be compared to you." Momo said surely, and though this is not the first time Nayeon had heard this, it still gives the same effects on her. Her, falling deeper to this broken woman.

Nayeon smiles, noddingly reaches her girlfriend's face with her hand.

"I know. I am just stating the comments I read." She then gave back the phone to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter