CHAPTER 6

Let me, ruin your life too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Momo felt so empty as she open her eyes. She takes a deep sigh, while having proper look at the white ceiling above… no thoughts are on her mind.

 

On her side corner, even though this person is not looking and Momo just actually opened her eyes— not even moving, Im Nayeon, still can easily tell Momo is finally awake just by the change of her breathing. It’s the ability she gained after living with her girlfriend for so long.

 

“Dahyun and Chaeyoung were so worried about you.” Nayeon has spoken, shocking Momo since she didn’t notice her girlfriend on the corner of the room. “They won’t leave your side thinking it’s their fault why you fainted. They keep blaming their selves by not keeping an eye to you.”

 

Momo seated properly on the bed, face twitching because her head is aching from too much sleep. She then stared at her girlfriend, who has her crossed legs seating on the chair, while eyes were busy browsing on the phone.

 

“Did they leave already? I’ll call them then and inform them I’m better now.” Momo replied while looking for her phone around her.

 

“Do that later.” Nayeon suddenly told Momo, and Momo confusedly tilted her head back to Nayeon who’s already approaching to her.  “Let’s talk first, Hirai Momo.” Momo gulped as Nayeon just called her whole real name. She can now feel that Nayeon is mad at her.

 

“Who is it?” Nayeon didn’t mind asking directly, and maybe Momo wasn’t surprise that Nayeon already got some news. “Who was the person you met at the airport? Dahyun told me, she called you by your real name.” Now Momo can’t look at Nayeon’s eyes.

 

She knew Nayeon was just hiding it, that she’s dying by too much worriedness because of her. Momo can still remember on how Nayeon didn’t talked to her for weeks when she once came home late because she forgot her wallet and phone to inform her girlfriend. Momo learned Nayeon has called every police station to look for her that time.

 

Momo doesn’t want her girlfriend to get worried right now.

 

“It’s not her.” Nayeon runs again… since Momo is not intending to tell her anything as of now. “I know it’s not her. The way Dahyun described the girl, it’s impossible to be that person. So, who was it? The person that made you remember your trauma?” Nayeon on the other hand knows Momo’s trauma had improved so much after many therapies she undergone. So, there’s no way Momo’s gonna faint just by seeing someone related from her past.

 

Momo sighs then, as much as she wants not to talk about it yet, she can’t escape her girlfriend now.

 

“You’re right.” Momo talks… “It’s not her I got to meet and talk at the airport. It’s her cousin, Minatozaki Sana.”

 

Nayeon wrinkled her forehead, she is somewhat… not amused by this information.

 

“It’s just her cousin and you fainted already?”

 

“NO!” Momo unexpectedly shouted. She didn’t want that, so, she needed to breathe first. She can’t be too emotional again. “She’s not the reason why my trauma attacked me.” Momo doesn’t want to admit this. This is hurting her pride but… “I saw her. Before we left the airport, I saw her entering Sana’s car. It’s just a few seconds but I can tell that it’s her, Myoui Mina. I’m sure it’s her.”

 

And Nayeon knew it. Meeting Mina is the only reason she can accept why Momo will be like that. She always knew it will be hard for Momo to handle facing the person behind her sufferings, but Nayeon also doesn’t want Momo to appear this weak again.

 

“So, you’re telling me it’s just a few seconds and you can’t even hold a breath anymore.”

 

Momo can’t even hold her face not to react on that. Nayeon caught her. And Nayeon won’t ever filtered out for Momo’s sake. She’s mad.

 

“And yet you have come here in Korea for the justice you wanted, leaving our perfect life in US for what? For you to show me that after ten years you’re still weak for her after all?” Nayeon hates telling this but, seeing how Momo is guilty right now makes her doubt Momo is ready.

 

“Answer me Hirai Momo. Should we just go back to US? Should we just, forget everything and throw our plan—”

 

“NO!” Momo’s emotions are gradually showing, her anger, that made her tears slowly formed through her eyes. “Ten years is enough. I will, take back the life I lost before now Nayeon-ah. I was just caught off guard earlier. I wasn’t ready seeing her that quick—”

 

“Then be ready!” Nayeon cut her off. Stating that in an authoritative way. Since Nayeon, is also betting her life here just so Momo…  

 

“You know I already started everything for this. And I’m willing to do more, just so you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter