CHAPTER 5

Let me, ruin your life too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and Momo was just simply walking with Nayeon’s manager going to the exit of the airport, when they noticed a huge crowd on a particular side, having a huge commotion going in there.

“Don’t worry. It must be those famous male idols, coming back here in Korea.” Nayeon’s manager guessed, so Nayeon felt the relief since they really did their best to hide their arrival in Korea.

“Good thing then. We should hurry up. I don’t want them to notice me.” Nayeon quickly hides herself by a scarf, afraid their exit will be delayed by some fan sites and media because of her.

She grabbed Momo’s hand on her side, carefully dragging with her but a man holding an expensive camera blocked their way. Nayeon felt the man carefully looking at her face, so her eyes shifted to the side with her head slowly sinking down.

“Im Nayeon-ssi?” They heard the man whispering. Nayeon gulped hard, doesn’t want to look up oan this man but…

“It’s you! She’s here. The international model Im Nayeon! She’s here! She’s really back to Korea!” The man shouted announcing, and a flash of his camera immediately blinded Nayeon making her eyes closed.

Nayeon’s manager immediately hided her on her back, and dozens of bodyguards who was actually in standby, ready for this kind of situation runs and separated the man from Nayeon. In just a split of seconds the people who was in the other side came to Nayeon’s side, forgetting the idols who’s the real reason why they actually waited in the airport.

“Momo…” Nayeon realizes Momo, but then saw Momo wasn’t on her side anymore. Probably left since that man calls out her name earlier. Nayeon tried to look around, and finally saw Momo slightly far from her smiling, and waving to her.

Nayeon felt bad, knowing Momo might have felt anxious by this, but thanks god she noticed her friends running to her girlfriend. Nayeon gestured them, Momo too, that she needs to go first for now.

 

On Momo’s side…

After greeting each other they just watched the scene from the side.

“Seems like the secret arrival failed, Unnie.” Dahyun commented, while they were watching on Nayeon going with the media.

“Imagine if they know you’re Sharon— the owner of the international famous clothing brand, NORAH*S. They’ll probably going to mob you too Unnie.” Chaeyoung told, and Momo shaken her head for now, smiling.

“Soon they’ll know me. When my exclusive interview got published, maybe next month?”

"Really? You finally agreed for an interview Sharon Unnie?” Chaeyoung exclaimed excitedly. She always wanted to boast to others she has a ceo friend.

“Yep. And let’s go. My feet’s hurt. Good that you two were just in time. Thought you guys will be late since you’re riding Chaeyoung’s car.” Momo teases the younger who immediately reacted unbelieved on her.

“Unnie…” Chaeyoung whin… “I’m a fast driver now. I’m not a kid anymore.” She defended herself, only to gain a playful nod and shrugged from her Unnie. Dahyun is laughing at her too.

“Let’s go Unnie.” Dahyun pulled Momo close to her, clinging into her arms since she really missed her Unnie. “Chaeyoung will slowly take us to your house so we’ll got to talk a lot on our way.” She added pulling Momo into a walk.

“Yah… you know I’m a fast driver now Dahyun-ah. You can’t even drive. Wait for me…” Chaeyoung runs catching up the two who’s laughing at each other, enjoying teasing the youngest.

As they got to the exit, Chaeyoung told them to wait there while she was getting her car from the parking lot. They know Momo can’t walk for a long time given that Momo’s feet need rest from time to time.

“But Unnie…” Dahyun calls for Momo’s attention.  “What is it really? The reason why you’re suddenly going to live here?”

Momo’s mood immediately changes. Momo might be close to the two, but she still doesn’t want them to know. She doesn’t want them, to be involve with her plan.

Momo forced a smile, petting Dahyun’s fat chin that she loves the most.

“Why? You don’t want me to stay here? Should I go back to US?” Momo questions back, escaping from Dahyun. Of course, Dahyun immediately shaken her head, and holds Momo’s hand that is on her chin.

“No… It’s good that you’re staying here Unnie. Now we’ll be able to protect you. Just like on how you protected us back then.” Dahyun genuinely told, squeezing tight on her Unnie’s hand.

Dahyun will always be thankful, on how, a person who cannot even walk properly saved her and Chaeyoung from five thugs in Japan back then. If Momo didn’t appear that night, maybe they are not living the same way right now.

“You’re still thinking I saved you that night. I already said I just happened to got lost and saw you two getting harassed. All that I did was to dial and call the police loud in front of them and they ran, coz they know a police station was just near at that location.” Momo smiles after saying that, realizing maybe that was really fate for them. Her, going out for the first time after a month of staying inside her room.

“Still… If not because of you they could have done something bad to us. It takes a lot of courage to do that. You’re weaker than us but you still helped us. There are other people who saw us being mistreated that night too but no one steps up for us, we’re Korean after all.”

Momo sighs defeatedly. Dahyun has a point actually. That’s how suddenly they become friends. She nodded, patting the younger’s head. She was about to say something when a car suddenly stops on their side. They both looked at the car. Momo thought it was Chaeyoung already, but her face immediately drops…

She saw….

A familiar face, from her past getting out the car looking directly at her.

“You know her Unnie?” Dahyun asked, since the girl who got out from the car was just stunned, not moving at her spot, staring directly at Momo’s face.

“H-huh?” Momo stutteringly muttered looking back to Dahyun, “No... Y-You? Know her?” She tried so hard, hiding herself with an awkward smile.

Dahyun shaken her head, before she looked back at the person who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter