CHAPTER 2

Let me, ruin your life too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's a night to celebrate.

After months of the campaign... Dr. Akira Myoui— Mina's father had officially announced as the new President of Japan taking a large lead of voting.

As for this, a party is prepared at the known hotel in their city with all the biggest persons— politicians and administrators, large businessmen, and even some well-known personalities inside the televisions are invited. Of course, family and close friends of the Myoui's are invited too.

Currently,

Hirai Momo, wearing an elegant silver dress that Mina has sent her is waiting on the basement parking lot of their apartment building. She's leaning outside their car, waiting patiently for her dad to come down again after forgetting the keys to drive her at the large party event.

She's now texting Mina, stating the she's coming soon with her dad.

Momo giggled, as Mina replied 'Okay', with a photo of her and Sana at the party, teasingly showing a champagne on their hands.

"They didn't even wait for me." She laughingly commented. "Dad is taking too long." She added while looking around the area. She can't wait to congratulate the person who gave a lot of help to them to be able to live as they are right now.

But her wandering her eyes made her felt a creep looking at her. Her heart beaten nervously all of a sudden. She slowly turned her head straight, observing with her side eyes.

Few moments she then saw a man on her side, not sure but is maybe approaching on her.

Momo's instinct knew what to do. She started to walk slowly on the other side as she's really not having a good feeling. But her trying to run away got slowed down, as suddenly another man shows up slightly far in front of her. She take a look at this man, wearing a mask at a hoodie just the same as the other man.

She completely stopped from walking. And she is sure starting to panic inside now. She was about to go to another direction but a third person is coming on her way too. She's now more certain, she's the target.

"!" She curses out throwing her shoulder bag to the closest man trying to divert their attention. She proceed to run quickly away from them after. But the three strange man just looked, not even bothered to run fast to chase on Momo. They all followed Momo's direction. While Momo keeps running...

"Da- Dad..." She hardly muttered. She then remembered her phone, tries to look her dad's contact but she can't even a hold on her phone properly.

"Come on. Stop shaking!" She told herself as her hand were shaking so hard. She looked around as her hand won't stop from trembling, looking for someone to help her. And Momo didn't know, why there's not even a single person on the parking lot tonight.

She had arrived the elevator,

"Open..." She begged..., breathing has becoming harder for her.

"Please open now..." tremblingly pressing it nonstop but it just won't open. As nothing is going on her way, she looked at her phone again, hand shakingly trying to call her dad again, she's even slapping her own hand just to stop it from trembling too much.

"W-Where is it? D-Dad, where are you?" She's getting hopeless, slowly walking cause her feet is aching so bad from running earlier.

""There's no one to help you here. All elevator here will be not working for a while." It made Momo shivers.

"Why not use the stairs instead? But... do you think you will be able to run away from us while wearing those high-heels? Are tou going to run barefooted?" Those voices, was just close to her, but she can't even dare to look back.

"Why not just come with us quietly, hm? We won't hurt you." and those uneven footsteps of three mens are making her deafen.

"Except for now..." Momo squealed in shock feeling a large hand grabbing on her hair tightly. She groaned in pain trying to fight it but she was being restrain closely by this man behind her.

"Sleep for a while, princess." The man whispered. Next thing she felt is a handkerchief covering and nose. Slowly feeling herself drowsy, and e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter