CHAPTER 1

Let me, ruin your life too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Almost summer break for the students.

Looking up, the skies up is wide and clear. The sunray can sure burn the skins of all the students, especially when on top of the building which is the place that every student loves. But compare to the usual crowded rooftop, everyone now is hiding from the sun.

But the heat won't stop these four girl students. Adding the one beaten woman on their center, seated, hands tied on the back chair with her own school necktie. Four girls, who are known to be bullies of these prestigious school. A well-known school in Japan that is actually only running by the money of the students' parents.

"Hey... Say that again? How did you call us again?" One who seems to be a leader asked the already beaten woman. And though the woman already recieved a lot of slaps and kick from them, she still has a strength to laugh and mocked the bullies, not even have an inch afraid feelings at them at all.

"Yah!" Another bully shouted and violently grasped the cheeks of the beaten girl. "Are you really crazy? How dare you laughed at us!? When we asked you questions, you should answer properly, huh!?" The bully was holding her cheeks angrily, but she still managed to sarcastically grin, battling with the glare that bully is giving her.

"Dumb girls..." She silently muttered triggering the four bullies. "I called you dumb." They all angrily gasped on that answer, readying their selves to beat this fearless woman.

 

"It's her again?"

 

But they were interrupted, as the real leader came in. The four girls immediately fixed their selves, standing straight because they are actually afraid of her. Or more likely to the father of this girl.

"This is the third time I've seen her this week." She commented, locking her eyes to the beaten woman while the others look down from her. She took another chair on her way, dragging it until she arrived in front of the woman, placed the chair, seated on it backwardly.

She leans elbow on the backrest chair while hands on her cheek. She took her time admiring the current state of the beaten woman.

"Are you okay?" She asked the woman, but only received a death glare in return. That made her chuckled, laughing how fearless this woman can be.

"What to do? I don't know why they like you so much. But you should've just done what my minions wants. This is not the first time. You should've known already what they could do." The four girls on the back laughs secretly, enjoying that the person who they just actually appointed as their leader is taking their side.

But something is bothering the new arrived leader, seeing the face closer, she knew this has come too far. She sighs, cupping the chin of the beaten face, the woman tried to resist but the grip was too tight. There, she can see closer the swollen cheeks and lips. She locked her eyes on the almost dry little blood on the lower lip of the woman.

She chuckled leveling her eyes on the woman, "Now how do we'll hide these cuts on your face?" then lower her gazed back to the lips, "Seeing you closer, I just realized you're actually pretty." She commented, gulping.

The four on the back got baffled on what they heard, exchanging glances at each other. They felt their heart beating nervously, as their leader is leaning close to the woman's face. But before their lips could touch the woman looks on the side, stopping that moment to happen.

The leader laughs on that action, out loud pulling out from the face. All have become more confused now, on her acting so weird. She hardly stops herself from laughing, staring at the woman angrily.

"Did you-" She can't help but scoffs again. "Actually, thought I was going to kiss you?" She mockingly asked, before she moved her gazes on the four at her back.

"Go." She calmly commanded, but the four girls were unable to respond to that. "I SAID GO! LEAVE US ALONE!" She raised her voice startling them, didn't know which direction to go.

"Leave that to me." Again, she speaks, confusing the one bully she was actually talking. "That." Her glances go to the wooden rod that one bully is holding. It was handed to her then, with her four minions running for their life out of the scene.

It took a whole minute of silence, before she looks at the tied woman again. Few seconds later she burst out from laughing, but this time she is not alone. Both of them, were laughing so hard.

"W-What is it this time? This is the third time I saved you from them." She hardly asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter