CHAPTER 3

Let me, ruin your life too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


10 years later....
 

 

"It's a surprise, you finally agreed to this after my 99th time on trying to convince you for this interview, Ms. Sharon." Sharon chuckled, shaking her head a little. Feeling sorry as she knows how this person tried so hard to get this chance for her to be interviewed.

"Well, I am surprised to myself too. I never wanted to reveal myself actually." The interviewer has grown more curious. Many media had tried to connect with this famous fashion designer, but she always turn down those invitations.

"I wonder why? I won't lie, I was starstruck when I met you earlier. I didn't expect that you're this pretty. You can be your own runaway fashion model for your own brand actually." The interviewer commented her honest thoughts, but Sharon only gave a fake giggle, disagreeing to that.

"Guess you did not research well about me that's why you were saying that." Sharon made the interviewer confused, "But I will still say thank you for that. To answer your question, the reason why I agreed for this interview is because I'm leaving U.S. soon. For good." That taken the interviewer off-guard, this person was the fashion icon for their country.

"That's why I at least want to leave with this interview as a token. I want to explore more when it comes to fashion, I need new environment for that that's why I'm going." Sharon explains.

"Then are you going back to Japan? Your home country?"

"No..." Sharon shook her head, subtly smiling. "I'm going to the place, where I can meet someone, I am indebted with. I want to pay that person now. It's been so long, 10 years actually."

"Can you, tell me about this person? This person is maybe the reason why you are this successful now, Ms. Sharon?"

Sharon laughs a little, "I can't tell you much about this person. But yes, this person is the reason why I'm in this state right now. I should give her the credit for that."

The interview goes then. It took another 20 minutes with a little break until it comes to an end.

Sharon finally stands up together with the interviewer, shaken their hands bidding for their goodbye.

"Thank you so much Ms. Sharon. For choosing and trusting me to interview you."

"It's an honor to be interviewed with you too. I heard you only interview high-profiled personalities. Well, guess I'm one of them now." They both chuckled, until Sharon's secretary came calling for her to go already.

"It's time for us to go. I'll look forward for this to be published. Please write some good comments about me." The interviewer chucklingly and gladly nodded, gesturing them for them to feel free to go doesn't want to take more on their expensive time.

That's then when Ms. Sharon's secretary offered her walking stick, starting to walk with it supporting her. The interviewer and even other staffs got surprised out of it. Recalling the interview earlier.

Yes. Sharon can't walk properly anymore. It's one of her insecurities. That's why she never attended her own fashion brand fashion shows, and wanted to hide h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter