CHAPTER 9

Let me, ruin your life too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What do I do? I-I think she’s pregnant.” It’s been a week since Nayeon noticed this. She slowly opened the door on Momo’s room, peeking inside. She take a deep sigh after seeing Momo deeply sleeping. Closing it again she then proceeds to the balcony so Momo won’t possibly hear her.

“No. We’re not sure yet but she’s giving those signs.” Nayeon told through the phone, informing the person who took Momo there. “And I think she’s aware about it too. She’s being extra depressed these days. She’s only sleeping the whole day. She doesn’t want to eat or to leave her room. I don’t know how I’ll handle this. What should I do now?” Nayeon’s getting too worried. She’s not sure what’s the right approach to help Momo anymore.

Hearing her friend’s advice is suddenly making Nayeon stressed even more. She tightened the grip on the phone, gritting her teeth as she scoffs.

“Let her decide!? Do I really need to ask her if she’s gonna keep the child or not? How do I’ll do that? This will just make her remember the night she got ra-” Nayeon couldn’t even continue mouthing the word, getting emotional just by thinking of it.

In the end Nayeon couldn’t do anything but agree with it. They need, to make Momo to decide for herself. In the end, it’s all about her decision.

Later that night Nayeon entered Momo’s room, seeing her awake but still laying on the bed.

“Here…” Nayeon offered something on Momo, and Momo was just staring at it before she seated on the bed, stll just staring at it. "That’s a calling card. If you don’t want that kid. Someone I know recommended me that hospital. You can ask them questions, abort that baby if you want. It’s all about your choice but…” Nayeon quickly looks away, trying so hard to cope up with her emotion. “Remember it’s still yours. That life in your belly.” She continued. Telling that since if she were to choose, she’s against on this. Even though she knew that it might be better for Momo not to have the baby, she still thinks the baby didn’t do anything to deserve that.

“God is really not over with me yet, right?” Momo saying that instantly broke Nayeon’s heart, looking away even more coz she doesn’t want Momo to see her getting emotional for her. She knew Momo hates it.

“I experienced that worsts already. I already have these deep scars, injured leg, painful memories but now he’s even trying to give me something that will torture me, and remind me from those nightmares even more.”

 


 

“Momo?” Nayeon notice Momo from the door. She did heard the door buzzing so she thought it could be a delivery or something but noticed Momo was acting differently, just standing there the whole time.

“What is it Momo?” She asked again approaching closer. Momo seems to be seriously looking down so Nayeon’s eyes followed it that quickly made Nayeon frozen. She immediately got worried, so she tried so hard to cope up and walks faster closer there.

“Y-Yuna…” Nayeon hided the little girl by blocking Momo behind. She seated down on the floor, cupping the cheeks of the kid to make her look at her instead.
 

Nayeon quickly noticed how nervous the baby, probably because she didn’t expect Momo to open the door for her.

“How did you? Are you alone?” She asked the kid, and Nayeon gained a stiff nod. Nayeon sighs, seeing the luggage beside and it seems like the person who took the baby there just left them. She smiled on the child, making sure the baby won’t get afraid at her too,

“First get inside.” She took the kid’s luggage with her, let the little girl inside, carefully shoving Momo aside along the way. Nayeon though keeps looking back at Momo behind, noticing how Momo was empty watching the child beside her. She sighs before she took her attention back to the little girl.

“I’m sorry Yuna. I didn’t know you’re coming today. You came straight from the flight? Have you eaten yet? What do you want?” Nayeon kindly questions as she made Yuna to seat on the living room couch, kneeling in front just so she can take off the backpack from the baby.

Yuna weakly smiled on Nayeon then, nodding feeling better. But then she accidentally met Momo’s gazes, that it immediately made the child to sit properly and nervously gaze straight ahead. Nayeon quickly looked at Momo, silently commanding her to go and leave them.

Momo did get the message, against her will she did, leave them alone and goes to the kitchen to drink water.

“M-Mommy…”

Momo from the kitchen instantly flinched from drinking water hearing that, slowly turning her head to the two. 

“Y-Yes what is it?” Nayeon answered that kid, and Momo realize it was Nayeon the child was calling. 

“I-I’m tired. Can I get a room and sleep first please?” Yuna asked her politely.  Nayeon sighs seeing the little girl being so anxious. Of course, she knew Momo’s presence is pressuring the little girl so she’s maybe trying to run away. She gently smiles at Yuna, nodding as she fixed Yuna’s hair before she stands up and offer her hand.

“Let’s go.  You’re gonna stay at my room for a while hm? Get a rest and I’ll just wake you up for dinner.”

Nayeon took Yuna to her room. Fixed her bed first and asked for something Yuna might needed. After talking to the baby, making sure she’s comfortable, she immediately took her phone to call someone.

“Yah! What the hell is your problem!?” She quickly madly but silently shouted on her friend soon she closed the door. She then noticed Momo already sitting on the sofa, blankly watching her.

“You could’ve informed us before you sent her here!” Nayeon ignored Momo, focusing on arguing for now. “Never mind. Just next time, don’t surprise us like this ever again, okay!?” There she ended the call, taking a deep breathe getting stress again.

After that Nayeon worriedly looked at Momo. Walking closer to her as she plunked down beside.

“What do you want to do, Momo?” Directly asked Momo. Knew Momo’s not gonna accept Yuna there. “Should I get her own apartment or something? If you want, we can just hire a nanny for her.”

Since Yuna was born, they sent her to an orphanage. Still, Nayeon didn’t cut the connection and gave every support that she needs. Until then Yuna started to learn and go to the school, her trusted friend took Yuna, and raised her until now.

“Yuna is 8 years old already. Unlike the other kids, she’s mature enough to take care of herself. She’s polite and smart. We just need to give her everything that she wants and of course, were capable of doing that.”

“No.” That made Nayeon stunned, quickly tilted her head Momo beside her. “Let her stay here. School year is almost up so ask someone to take care of her transfer. Make sure to search for the best school for her. But you really should hire a nanny and a driver for her. We're both busy after all.” Nayeon didn’t see anything, but only seriousness on Momo’s face as she says that.

“A-Are you sure?” Nayeon is not sure anymore, on what Momo is thinking right now.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter