The Visit

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple was busy wandering around the house back and forth making everything look perfect, no dust can be seen even in the littlest thing in their house-- Mina made sure of that. Chaeyoung was almost done vacuuming the carpets, and everything in their home. 

 

Mina was currently making the fourth dish when Chaeyoung asked where was the clothes she prepared for their little mini selves. “Have you looked in his room?” She shouted from the kitchen. 

 

“Yes, but there’s nothing in here!” Chaeyoung shouted back, making Mina groan. 

 

“Try looking under the bed! He probably hid in there again!” Mina sighs loudly. 

 

“Oh! I got it! Thanks, hon!” She heard her shout back. 

 

Mina rolled her eyes, chopping the vegetables aggressively. “I swear to god, he got that from Chaeyoung!” She mumbled through her gritted teeth.

 

If you are wondering, Chaeyoung loves, like loves to play pranks on her when they were still girlfriends. Like one time, Chaeyoung decided to sleep in her apartment and when she woke up in the middle of the night to pee, she swore her soul went out of her body in a second when she opened the bathroom door and saw a printed face of a white looking scary lady sticking her head. That night she set a record, even couldn’t believe she could scream, louder than Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon’s combined voices. 

 

Or one time she was taking a bath, because of the loud shower and her humming she didn’t hear the door open and closed. When she was about to dry herself and was about to grab a bathrobe she noticed her clothes were nowhere to be found. She angrily stormed out of the bathroom and faced the smiling Chaeyoung sitting on her bed calmly. Chaeyoung knows she wouldn’t come out of the bathroom fully clothed. But that day, okay, she may or may not hate that day because that led them being under the sheets, . 

 

She swore, she did that for a reason. Because Chaeyoung knew that day was the end of her menstrual cycle.

 

She had lost count of how many times she scared the out of her and the pranks she pulled out of sleeves. 

 

Sure it lessened when they had their four year old son Haneul.

 

Keyword: lessened. 

 

She didn't question anymore where Haneul did get that side of him. Clearly from her stupid–but adorable, lazy–but loving, naughty–but the kindest, and prankster–but caring wife of her for 5 years. 10 years if you may add how long they're girlfriends. 

 

Chaeyoung came out with Haneul in her arms, looking so handsome and adorable with his pants and button-up shirt. Chaeyoung on the other hand also changed clothes, a plaid shirt tucked in her jeans, hair pulled up in a low bun. 

 

They both smiled when they met her. Haneul sporting his cute gummy smile which he clearly got from her. A deep dimple on his side cheek (he got that from Chaeyoung) and moles on his face. He was totally the carbon copy of the both of them. What’s the best part of his-- for Mina-- was his expressive, doll eyes he got from her wife. It was the thing that made her fall in love with Chaeyoung the most. 

 

“Please prepare the table, hon.” All the frustration and stress preparing for this day all gone when she felt kisses on her both cheeks. 

 

“Alright.” Chaeyoung put him down. “Want to help, Momma?” Chaeyoung asked Haneul who nodded his head happily. 

 

Chaeyoung carefully lent him the utensils while she brought the plates and mats and the foods her wife cooked. 

 

“All done, hon.” Chaeyoung kissed her cheeks before turning her attention to Haneul who was patiently waiting for the food to cook and his grandparents. 

 

Just last night, Mina’s parents informed her that they just landed in Korea last and they would pay them a visit and play with their grandchild. 

 

It panicked Mina to the thought of her parents visiting though there’s nothing to worry about. But knowing how much she loves making things perfect made her so. Chaeyoung understands, of course she doesn’t have much of a choice to disobey her. She doesn’t want to be kicked out of their room. 

 

Sleeping in their son’s room and no more private night with her? It’s a no-no.

 

Mina is almost done with the last dish when the doorbell rings. Haneul excitedly hopped on the chair and ran to the door dragging Chaeyoung with him.

 

“Grandpa, grandma!” 

 

“Hi little buddy!” Mr. Myoi cradles him up, pampering him with kisses alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter