Chapter 9

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

We arrive in Japan two days ago and my father told us to rest for three days before we start working again. Yunseo is currently in her family's house to give them the gifts she bought in each country we go to. She'll arrive later this evening since tomorrow we'll start working again. Nayeon and Jeongyeon have bought an apartment in our floor so when they go here they'll have a place to stay.

I'm on my way to the supermarket to buy some groceries and some things I'll use tonight. I'm planning to make a dinner for the both of us since I've been with Mina since we arrive to learn to cook few things that are simple and easy. I'm also gonna buy a coffee for Yunseo since we don't have any stock left. I have told her my feelings and now all that's left to do is to make her see that I'm sincere. 

Going to the supermarket is not really new to me but it's my first time going alone since I'm always with Yunseo when we're stocking our necessities. I've already made a list of what I need so I won't be all over the place once I arrive which will likely to happen since I'm clumsy at things and forgetful. I grab a cart so I can start shopping and have more time preparing the food. 

I'm buying two steak, garlic, parsley, chive, butter and wine for tonight. For the grocery I'll be buying bread, milk, noodles, biscuits, chocolates, coffee, and snacks for the whole month. We buy meats, vegetable and fruits weekly but we'll buy it next week since we'll be busy for the remaining days of the week.

I already have the things I need so I'll shop the things I want such as carton juices, gummies, and candies. I'll buy mints candy for Yunseo since she likes taking them to relax her mind and nerves. I'm already paying for the things I bought and the staff help me carry them at my car since he saw that I'm not with Yunseo. We always buy here so the staff know us already. 

"Is Yunseo busy working?" The guy ask me and I shake my head as a no. "She's at her hometown at the moment" I said as he nod. "I'm guessing you'll be making a dinner for her then? Don't you need flowers, candles and a tablecloth?" He said and I can feel my face turning red. "I'll buy it later..." I said and he just chuckle.

"Come on Sana, we have a scented candle and some flower decorations. Both of you is like my sister now" He said as he pull me inside once all of the bags are place in the trunk. There's really things like what he said at the store and he's just grinning at me. "This arrive yesterday so some people doesn't really know that we have things like this. So which scent are you going for romantic? fruity? sweet? well I'll be guessing romantic since your face is like really red" He stated as he give me two candle. 

"The combination of this candle is really good it's a friendly romantic scent and here's the flowers for some decorations. Since it's dinner here's a red tablecloth." He said then waves goodbye. What the hell just happen? I thought as I made my way to the cashier to buy the things that's in my hand as I also need it. The cashier just gives me a teasing look as she handed me the receipt so I immediately go outside once it's all finish. 

I already arrive at our place and have finish putting the groceries in their places. I'll just decorate the table at the balcony so she can look outside as we eat. I have put white cloth at the table then the red one as I put the flowers at middle. I place two glasses for wine and of course the wine plus the corkscrew. 

There's still time before Yunseo arrive so I'll cook the steak. Mina said that I should put butter first before putting the steak so I did what I was told. I put the garlic, parsley and chive for the flavor and aroma. Once I'm done I plate it nicely just when I'm done the doorbell rings. 

I check the time and there's still 15 minutes before Yunseo arrive but she have the key with her. I went to the door and saw Momo grinning while giving me a slice of cake and some pasta. "Mina made it since she remember that you'll be cooking dinner for the Yunseo." Momo said as she head inside Mina's place again probably to eat.  

I put the food at the table outside and wait for Yunseo. The night is not that cold so it's perfect for the dinner. I almost forgot to light the candle and he's really right since he combination of the scent is great for this night. The door open and there stood Yunseo closing the door quietly. 

"Yunseo, join me for dinner" I make my presence known so she knows that I'm still awake. "You cook?" She said and I just look at her. "No, no, no, don't take it the wrong way. It's just you rarely cook and there's a delicious scent lingering in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter