Chapter 10

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunseo's POV

Two months have already passed and Sana's still giving me flowers everyday along with the letters everytime she arrive at work. She would also hand me some coffee and would sometimes call me in her office just to talk to her but now I'm going to her office because the air have change and I just know because she just gives me the things but without her usual smile.

"Ms. Minatozaki? Is there something wrong?" I ask her as I set foot of her office. The girl that walks in our company like a lion is now a pouting kitten in front of me, what's new? Nothing. "The client likes you... whaat am I gonnaaa dooo?" She said in dispair as I watch her mess her hair. "Nothing?" I answered and she looks at me like I grow another head. Is it the wrong answer? Yes it is, based on her reaction.

"Nothing? You expect me to do nothing? The client likes youuu." She said as she stand up. "Exactly, the client likes me, maybe the way I work and not me as a person." I said and she shakes her head. "Nooo, she ask for your number and ask me if you're single" she said so I just look at her. "Then what did you do? Did you give my number? Or said I'm not single?" I ask her and she shakes her head again.

"Of course I didn't give your number. I'm not that foolish you know and I told her that you're taken." She said and sit but stands up again as she points her finger at me "Your not single?!" She ask and I just shake my head. "We're trying to work our relationship at the moment so I'm technically not single since we're figuring things out" I said as she smiles. 

"That's sooo sweet... It's a good thing that I told her that you're already taken by me." She said and pumps her fist in the air. "Well I am, will you be mine?" I ask her and she became a mannequin. "Well you can give me your answer later if you've function already." I said as I excuse myself and went to my table to continue my work. 

After three minutes all I heard was scream and her door opening revealing the one and only Sana Minatozaki. "YES! YES! YES! Oh my goodness... I feel like I'll faint every seconds now." She said as she jumps up and down. She really faint after she said and it's a good thing I caught her or her head will hit the corner of the table. I carry her back to her office as I place her to the couch and place a blanket. I continue my work after doing so.

An hour have passed and Ms. Minatozaki came out of the room looking so solemn. "I thought it was real, I guess I like you so much that I dream of you asking me out in the office earlier." She mumble as she gives me a coffee. "But you were not dreaming earlier Ms. Minatozaki, I really ask you out. I gave you a few minutes to sink it in then you scream saying yes then fainted. I carried you to your office then leave you for awhile to rest" I explained what happened and she just looks at me. 

"Yah! How could you ask me then leave me to process things by my self? You're lucky I really like you. Wahhh, this feels sureal, are you sure it's not a dream? I don't want this to be just a dream. I really want to be with you." She said as she hugs me. "You're really not dreaming Sana, You're Mine so as I'm yours now." I said as I kiss her crown. "I don't want to be dreaming and wake up since that'll be a nightmare for me. I just want to be with you in this reality. So if this is not real don't ever wake me up" she said and tighten her hug. 

"Sana, you really aren't dreaming." I assure her again and her smile grew and suddenly hugs me. "You're mine." She said as she place a kiss on my cheeks. "Yes, I'm yours but we shouldn't do couple stuffs whenever we are in the company such as kissing and so much hugging." I said and she nod. "Of course, but only inside the company right? We can holds hand, hug, and kiss outside the company?" She ask with a hopeful eyes so I just give in since there's nothing wrong with it. 

"Yes, okay, so uhm I, I will finish signing papers then maybe we can head out to dinner?" She ask as I shake my head. "Let's just have a takeout and eat at home? We're both tired for the day and we can always eat outside on the weekends" I said and she nods before going inside her office. I also proceed on continuing my work since Ms. Minatozaki.

After sometime we are already done for today and I'm just waiting for Sana to go out of her office so we can head home. I've already finish all the work for the whole week and her scheduled meeting. "Yunseo, let's go?" she ask as she move left and right. "Let's go" I said and get her things so I can hold her hand. "yah, I thought no skinship inside?" she ask as her face is already red. 

"All of the employee have already gone home and office hours is done." I said as I turn to her. "I-... You're getting bolder each time." she said as I press the button of the elevator. "Why don't you like it?" I ask turning to her as we wait for the elevator to go up. "I like it it just amaze me on how bolder you get each time." she explained and when the elevator opens we head inside and close the dooor pressing the basement. 

Once we're inside the car we head off to the grocery store that we always go to and want to cook something for her too. "Why are we heading this way? I thought you want to order for a delivery or a takeout?" She ask while I unbuckle our seatbelts. "I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter