Chapter 3

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

I'm now at my office and it's boring without Yunseo. Momo and Mina is here they're accompanying me ever since I told them that that Yunseo is taking a leave to be with me longer. Of course they didn't believe me so I tell them the real reason. "Sana, I heard something very interesting about Yunseo" Momo said and Mina's just nudging her.

"What is it?" I ask since the both of them kept giving a look to each other. "Do you wanna know who's the ideal type of Yunseo?" she ask and Mina just give up of making Momo not tell anything. "I don't know that much about Yunseo but who is it?" I ask sine I'm now interested to know the answer.

"Then you should ask her to know more about her you know? I doubt you don't know how old she is now." Momo said and I just rolled my eyes. "Of course I know when's her birthday, it's on January 07." I said and Momo just clap her hands.

Momo: Her favorite numer?
Sana: 07.
Momo: Her hobbies?
Sana: Bike around the village at her rest day, drink coffee, mixing and combining drink the one that something bartender or barista would do.
Momo: Her favorite thing in the world?
Sana: Her coffee, coffee colored things, and her bike.
Momo: Her favorite color?
Sana: Beige or light brown.
Momo: Favorite type of clothing?
Sana: Slacks, Shirt, blazer, and high cut converse.
Momo: Favorite coffee flavor?
Sana: Iced Latte or Iced Americano.
Momo: Her features you like the most?
Sana: Her hands, her lips, her eyes.
Momo: Things you wanna her to do to you?
Sana: choke me ha---

"Yah HIRAI MOMO!" I shockingly whisper-shouted and look at her grinning. "I didn't say anything? I was just asking you how well do you know your assistant." Momo said while I just sigh in frustation. "Momo, you do know Yunseo is not here to handle her tantrums right? so don't like that" Mina said and I went to her and hug her. "Thank you Mina, I knew I can always count on you" I said and kiss her cheeks.

"You're currently kissing Yunseo's ideal type" Momo said while humming a song and I look at Mina. "Don't look at me Sana, I also don't know where in the hell Momo get that from" Mina said. I sigh defeatedly and just pout "Momo, don't say things that's not true." I said and sit on my chair.

"I'll just ask Yunseo later about it, she's been working all day and studying all night, I'm worried about her health. I shouldn't agree to it." I tell them my concern and they just listen to me. "Yunseo will be fine it's already December 07" Momo said. "10 more days and she'll be the done with her early graduation." Mina continued and I just sigh more.

"Yeah her remaining 10 days will be hell that she might not eat and she's so thin already" I said and Mina just laugh at me. "She's not that thin, she's perfectly fine and she eats on time. She's updating you if she's eating right?" Mina said the chuckles.

"But, she became thinner" I said and Mina just nodded. "I met her yesterday when she's going back to your guys apartment and she's perfectly fine. She just lost her baby fats or something." Mina tells her side of story and I give up.

"If you're really concern then why don't you take a leave for a day or two after she gets her diploma and take her somewhere. Like a vacation plus you both need it." Momo suggested and I bolted up from my sit. "That's a good idea, I'll talk to father later. you're smart at times Momo." I said while Momo just look at me offendedly.

We talk for a little more before they decided to go home since they've been here since early morning joining me for breakfast. I'm currently walking to my father's office so I can talk to him about my proposal that I already arrange through a power point.

I knock to let my father know my presence and walk inside when I heard him tell me to come in. "Hello, father. I'm here to propose something and I hope you approve of it." I said and he just laugh while telling to sit in front of him.

I open my laptop and tell him the contents of it. "I know Yunseo ask for a month leave to have her early graduation and you approve of it. Her month leave is coming close to end with just remaining 10 days." I said while looking at my father's reaction.

"I'm aware of that Ms. Minatozaki" Father said and I nod. "I'm here to propose my idea of taking a 2 day leave after she settled everything and finish her graduation." I said and father frowned. "A leave? again?" I didn't like the sound of it and was about to argue back but he just laugh.

"This is where I sign right?" Father said and sign to the paper in front of him after reading the contents. "I was about to tell you to take a week leave with Yunseo since you both need it but since you're proposing a 2 day leave I can't decline the offer." Father said and I just look at him.

"Father! Why didn't you tell me earlier." I said. "My darling, of course I won't reject your offer and it's your first time asking me so it adds to that." He said and I just sigh again. "It's a week l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter