Chapter 5

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunseo's POV

Going home I immediately went to Ms. Minatozaki's room since she didn't join us again in our dinner today with her friends and mine. Things got hectic when we went home from Korea her mood swings got really crazy and it's been 2 weeks since we arrive here. My week leave is close since my birthday is coming. 

"Ms. Minatozaki? Did you eat dinner already?" I ask as I knock on her door but she doesn't answer back. I went to the kitchen and it's still the same no traces of newly wash dishes. I immediately make some food that will suit her taste and some wine since she likes to drink it whenever she's not in the mood. When I finish cooking I put it on a tray so Ms. Minatozaki can just eat in her room. 

I knock on her door again and thankfully she open it but she's glaring at me though it doesn't have any effect to me. "I made you dinner and brought you your favorite wine. Enjoy your food Ms. Minatozaki. I'll take my leave now." bowing as I walk out but her hands found my clothes and pull me back in her room. "Join me. I don't want to eat alone remember?" She stated and I just nod at her. 

I sit beside her as she eat her food. "What happen to Ms. Sana? You call Momo and Mina by their names now and you even call Nayeon, Nayeonnie and as for Jeongyeon you call her Hyung. Is it really hard for you to say my name?" She ranted and I just smile at her. "No not all it's just I've been calling you Ms. Minatozaki eversince so your name feels so foreign coming out of my mouth. Also you've been glaring at me for the past two week so I stick with calling you Ms. Minatozaki but I'm really working on calling you by your name." I explained and she just huff and continue to eat. 

"You sure? Are you really serious about working on calling me by my name?" she said as she look at me. "Yes, I am really working on it Sana" I said and when she heard her name she immediately smile so wide. "Oh my goodness. It was worth the wait that's the best gift I have. I mean late birthday gift but still." She said and she just hugs me. "It's late now so you need to be sleeping" I said as I get the tray since she already emptied it. 

"Okay, See you tomorrow" tucking her self in after saying goodnight I just smile at her and close the door. I wash it and proceed to go to my own room. I'm packing two pants, seven shirts, two blazer, one jacket, seven socks and one pair of shoes. I put it to my backpack and get my toiletries so that I won't buy another when I arrive there. 

I'll be leaving in the early morning so that I can arrive there before 11:00. I also put my wallet inside the bag and the gifts I bought for my mother and my sister. After I wash up I immediately head to my dreamland since I'll be waking up so early tomorrow. 

- T I M E S K I P -

I'm now in front of house and it feels so good to be here since it's been years eversince I came here. I knock on the door and it's my sister who greeted me but I think she didn't recognize me as she close the door again. I knock once again and this time she look at me then cried. "Yunseooo!!! Mama, Yunseo is here!!!" She jump to me and I just catch her but someone else hug me from behind and my side. "Yunseo, it's been a long time since you went here buddy! You've grown, oh my goodness." Chaeyoung said and I just laugh at her. I want to pat her head but I'm still holding my baby sister.

"Yah you really owe us time. It's just sad that Dahyun is not here since she's having a vacation to Korea right now but good news is she'll be here tomorrow." Tzuyu said as she nuzzle her face to the crook of my neck. "Leeseo, you're not a baby anymore but you're still making your sister carry you." My mother said and I just smile at her. "Back off kids, It's Momma's turn to hug her baby now." Momma said and I just put Leeseo down as I run to my mothers embrace. 

"Momma miss you baby. Are you staying until your birthday?" I nod and she just tighten the hug but a call interupt us. It says Ms. Minatozaki and I just look at my mother. "Come on inside kids." I smile at her as I take the phone call. 

'You say my name and leave the next day? I told you I'll see you tomorrow right? Why? Why are you not here in the building? I've been checking every 30 minutes if ever you're already here. Where are you? No. Wherever you are just stay there.'  - Ms. Minatozaki 
'I'm here at my house Ms. Minatozaki. I have one week leave, you confirm it two months ago. The paperworks are all organized and ready for you for I already check the contents of it you'll just double check it then approve. I'll just cut the leave short and comeback the day after my birthday which is on January 08.' - Yunseo

'No, no, no. enjoy your vacation. It may have slip on my mind. I'm sorry.' - Ms. Minatozaki

After she said that she immediately hang up so I just went inside. "Your things are already inside your room with your sisters. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu is there entertaining them." My mother said and I just nod. It's a one story house with 2 rooms a open kitchen and living room, a small deck, a small garden and the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter