Epilogue

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Babe? What are you telling the kids? We need to hurry now" Sana said as she get the bag full of childrens clothes, diapers, milk, milk bottles and some candies. "Oh just the usual story of how we met, how I handle your bipolar self and to how we get together." Yunseo asnwered as she turn to her kids. 

Choi Sayun is already 5 years old and she's the oldest of the three siblings. Choi Yuna and Cho Yunsu are twins that's already 3 years old. Yunsu is basically a replica of her mother Minatozaki Sana, Choi Yuna is like her mom Choi Yunseo while the eldest is the combination of the parents. 

"Shouldn't you guys get tired of how Mommy and I met? You guys always ask me to share it with you." Yunseo said as she carry the twins in her arms and place them both in their respective car seats. Yunseo then head back to get her oldest who's currently tying her shoes. "Mom, I'm ready" Sayun said as ask to be carried too by her mom. 

"Aigoo, my first born will always be mom's baby. Here you go, look for your siblings as I help your clumsy mother alright?" Yunseo ask while her children just nod as they listen to whatever the first born is saying. "Babe, let me help you with that and just rest at our car with our children. I'll handle the rest okay?" Yunseo said as she guide her pregnant wife to the shotghun seat. 

Yunseo then load everything up to the trunk while they head to her mother's house to drop the three siblings as they go to the hospital since Sana's due is nearing. "You guys sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter