Chapter 6

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

Waking up, I immediately go to the bathroom so I can start the day and see Yunseo since I know she's already at the building. She's an early bird plus she'll always be 10 minutes early than the given time. Once I'm all done I went out to see Mina and Momo also going somewhere. "It's surprising to see you this morning Sana, where are you going?" Momo ask and I just return it with a smile. "No, it's much surprising to see you even awake and ready for this day with you being all smiles. Did something good happen yesterday?" Mina ask and look at me suspiciously. 

"Yeah, Yunseo finally called be by my name yesterday and I'm gonna see her at the office since she's not here anymore" I said and they just look at me. "Oh yeah, We met Yunseo earlier when we went out for a jog carrying lots of things but it seems like a clothes I thought you guys fight resulting to her moving out." Momo said and my body acted fast and ran to her room to see that some of her things are really not in her room, her important things is not in here. 

I rush out to go to my car not believing Momo's word of Yunseo moving out. No, not today, not tomorrow, not never, I won't let her go somewhere not until I straighten out my feelings. Did father kick her out of the company? but father would never because she's just so great at her work.

Did she plan all of this? saying my name then leave the next day? I just park my car in front of the building and rush inside heck I'm even running the stairs since the employees is crowding the elevator. Once I finally reach my office which is at the highest floor. Curse my father for putting the a goddamn 19 floors to this company well let's just thank him for not making it a 20 floor since I can't take another flight to stairs.

I just saw some organized file in my desk, that crazy woman fixing my things before leaving. I look at her table and it looks just the same as yesterday there's no coffee so that means she's not here too. I take an elevator this time to ask the security if she went here but he just shake his head. 

"Tell me once she set foot in this company. No, tell me once you see her shadow near the company and report to me every thirty minutes." I saw him nod and I just look at every floor just to check since she'll always check every floor for some files I need. I slumped back down my couch when I didn't see even her shadow. It's now 10:30, I've been searching and looking for her for three and a half hour already.

I wait for 30 minutes to see if the security will update me but it's been half and hour with no signs of even her shadow going inside. I just sigh and decided to call her since I've been having thoughts again on whether she's kidnapped or something bad happen to her. Once she answer the call I know I'll bombard her with questions since I'm not in my sane mood.

'You say my name and leave the next day? I told you I'll see you tomorrow right? Why? Why are you not here in the building? I've been checking every 30 minutes if ever you're already here. Where are you? No. Wherever you are just stay there.' - Ms. Minatozaki
'I'm here at my house Ms. Minatozaki. I have one week leave, you confirm it two months ago. The paperworks are all organized and ready for you for I already check the contents of it you'll just double check it then approve. I'll just cut the leave short and comeback the day after my birthday which is on January 08.' - Yunseo

'No, no, no. enjoy your vacation. It may have slip on my mind. I'm sorry.' - Ms. Minatozaki

That, that was so embarassing. I really forgot that today is Monday and her week leave. I slumped back my couch and went to do my work since she's not here I'll just bury myself with this works. I hear knocks on my door and I didn't bother to answer since I'm not in the mood since I'm so tired and freaking embarassed at the moment. 

The door open and I saw Mina with Momo who's laughing. "So did Ms. CEO search for her amazing secretary? It was funny to see you all crazy looking for Yunseo. I can't believe you forgot her week leave" Momo said as she invite herself in. "Sana, You have my blessing for Yunseo. She's one lucky girl to have you run like a headless chicken inside the company" she continued but I just glare at her. 

"Oh shut up Momo, I'm so tired and embarassed so I don't want to hear another word from you." I said and she just raise her hand surrending. "We were teasing you earlier since you're so happy so we want to know what happen but you immediately believe Momo's words that we couldn't tell you that she's currently in her childhood town." Mina said and just sit across Momo.

"So you both knew and didn't bother to send me a text or stop me earlier when I pass the two of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter