Chapter 4

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunseo's POV

Ms. Minatozaki told me that I should pack my belongings again since we'll be moving out of the apartment. So I'm doing what I'm told to do. The new space we'll be living is closer to the company and it's much more comfortable to live there as to what Ms. Minatozaki said since the security is much better there.

I'm done and now I'm putting it to the trunk of the car, Ms. Minatozaki is already at the driver seat since she wants to drive today. "We'll be going somewhere today until the day after tomorrow. It's a vacation that Father arrange for the both of us" Ms. Minatozaki said and I just nod my head since my opinion won't matter anymore since it's been decided by Mr. Minatozaki.

I also need to relax for a day or two before going back to work so I'm grateful. We've finally arrived and now we're heading to the highest floor. "Only me, Mina, and Momo are occupying this space so you'll see them a lot here. Your bike is already here and I'll show you around later." Ms. Minatozaki said.

I put our things at the living room first and follow Ms. Minatozaki after. "There are 5 guest rooms here at the first floor. Living room is connected to the balcony over there and the view is much more better at sunset but it's the best during night. The kitchen has it's own pantry right here, the dining table is here but you can also eat here at the island top. The laundry area is also located here at the first floor." Ms. Minatozaki is explaining to me whatever is inside this space.

"Right, we also have a coffee maker here. Let's go upstairs now. Right here is the gym room, then this is your room while this is my room. Moving on we have a little theatre here and a small balcony right here next to your room." My head is floating already with how big and spacious it is.

"I've also bought some clothes for you since I notice that you're wearing same clothes every day at work and at home. I hope you don't mind and take it as a gift." I said thank you and went down to get our things. "I'll leave this here Ms. Minatozaki and thank you." I said and she just smile before going to her room to pack.

I also did the same and look at my wardrobe. I look at my wardrobe and see that Ms. Minatozaki bought me a 3 pair each of slacks and blazer that's color black and a coffee colored too with different styles each. A shirt, loose turtle neck, sweatshirt and shorts in a coffee colored palette too. I put my clothes and put it by color.

Having three color palette of clothes of white, black, and brown I finish fast. I then pack some of my undergarments in a shoulder bag I'll be bringing for the 2 days with 5 shirts and 2 slacks. I also put 3 pairs of socks, my charger and a wallet then I'm done.

I won't be changing my clothes since it looks fine and decent. I sprayed my perfume before going downstairs and make a coffee while waiting for Ms. Minatozaki. I put my bag to the couch before going to the kitchen.

As I'm done making my coffee the doorbell rings and Ms. Minatozaki is still not done since I don't see her. I open the door and it's Ms. Mina and Ms. Hirai. "Congratulations Yunseo!!!" Ms. Hirai said and pop a confetti while Ms. Mina gestured me to blow the cake. "Thank you Ms. Hirai and Ms. Mina" I said and smile.

"We've been waiting for you and Sana to go out so we can surprise you but neither of you is coming out so we just go with our plan B" Ms. Hirai said and enter. "You still surprise me Ms. Hirai and Ms. Mina." I said and let Ms. Mina enter.

"Where is Sana by the way? She's taking forever and I'm getting bored." Ms. Hirai said and I just excuse myself to get Ms. Minatozaki. I knock first and open the door when Ms. Minatozaki told me to come in. "Ms. Hirai and Ms. Mina is already downstairs and they're waiting for you Ms. Minatozaki." I said and Ms. Minatozaki seems shock.

"I just finish doing my make up, did I make you wait too long?" Ms. Minatozaki ask and I just shake my head. "Let's go downstairs now Ms." I said and guide her downstairs. "What are you two doing here?" Ms. Minatozaki ask her friends as soon as she saw them.

"We're joining you plus Nayeon and Jeongyeon are waiting for us already at Korea." Ms. Hirai said and Ms. Mina just face palm. So we're going to Korea, I can't wait to see what Korea is like I thought as we go down. I'm carrying my bag and Ms. Minatozaki's luggage. I don't understand on why she brought many thing when we're basically going back the day after tomorrow.

We're now at the airport that Ms. Hirai's family own. It's my first time travelling overseas and I'm just excited. I'm sitting beside Ms. Mina who's busy playing games at her phone while I'm busy watching her.

.

.

.

Sana's POV

I don't know why I'm sitting bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter