Chapter 8

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunseo's POV

"Sana? You need to wake up. The plane have landed 15 minutes ago." I said as I shake her body. We are currently in California for her meeting here. It's been 2 months eversince Mr. Minatozaki told us that Sana can take part of the meetings overseas and a month of flying all over. I've paid my fathers debt and now I've got nothing to worry about since my salary will not be spent to pay it. I can give more money to my family now and buy them gifts. 

"But I'm so tired right now. Carry me please." I sigh as I kneel beside her so she can hop on my back. "I'm just kidding. I know you're much more tired than me." She said as she stand up and walk to the entrance of the plane. I wait for our luggage before going to the car that's ready for us. Once I settled our things at the trunk the driver start to bring us to our hotel. 

"You have a meeting to attend later so I suggest you to rest right now. I'll wake you up 2 hours before the meeting so you can prepare" I said as I put our things in the closet provided since we'll be here for 2 weeks. "How about you? You're not gonna rest?" She ask and I jsut shake my head. "I still have things to do Ms. Minatozaki so you can rest first." I said and get the laptop so I can start working on her schedule and to check the file that's needed for later. 

"I always wonder if you're really my secretary or the CEO. You're much better than me so I get it when father didn't want to let you work as an intern." She said. "If ever father ask you to be the CEO in his behalf, what would you do?" she ask and I know she won't stop asking questions once I answer her. "I wouldn't accept it since that's like disrespecting your rights to be one and I don't see myself as a CEO of Mr. Minatozaki's company." I answer and she just look at me. 

"How come you don't see your self as a CEO when you're almost doing the work of the CEO? and I wouldn't mind to get our role reversed. I would like to be your secretary if ever father assign you to be the CEO" she continue to ask. "Ms. Minatozaki. I advise you to sleep so you can rest now." I said not bothering to answer her question. "But I'm resting, see? My body is practically glued to the bed. Don't you want me to be your secretary?" she ask again. 

"You're tired remember? So you need to sleep and it's not appropriate to talk about this Ms. Minatozaki. Where is this even coming from?" I ask her, she just smile standing up and plopping herself beside me at the couch. "See, you're like a CEO right now, so formal and all. You really are fitted to be a CEO" she said and lay her head to my lap. "Ms. Minatozaki, there's a bed there." I said but she wouldn't move. "Sana, your back will hurt if you sleep here." I tried to call her by her name hoping she'll react but she just stuck her tongue out. 

"Don't bother me Ms. Choi, your CEO is already resting so do your work while I rest here." she said as she hug the pillow she brought. I just pull up the blanket to her shoulder and continue with my work. I set up an alarm so if ever I get too engrosed to my work there's something that will remind me. 

I'm now done and slowly move to place a pillow to Sana's head so I can take a shower. Once I put on my black slacks, white vneck shirt, black blazer and white low cut shoes. I fix the things that's needed for the meeting later then once it's all finish I wake up Sana so she can prepare and have time to go there.

She went out with a blue slack and blazers, white button down and a blue heels. We are wearing same things but why does it look so good to her and it became so woman-like. "Do you have everything with you Ms. Minatozaki?" I ask and she just grin. "Of course Ms. Choi plus I'm sure you check everything I need and I got you so I got what I want" she said walking out. 

Sana have became so bold with her words with our one month travelling overseas and I'm dying everytime though I always collected myself. I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter