Chapter 7

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunseo's POV

This past 4 days I just spend my time hanging out with Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, going to school with Leeseo and Inseo also picking them up, and catching up with my mom plus helping her around the house. It's now my birthday and my family decided to surprise once it hit 12:00 that's why I'm awake right now. 

I remember that we all went to sleep earlier but I guess they didn't because of the confetti plus the birthday cake that my mom is currently holding. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you." "Happy Birthday Baby" "Happy Birthday Nini" "Happy Birthday Buddy" I hear them sing and that wakes me up even the three is here. 

"Make a wish and blow the candle" Mom said and I did what I was told. Once I finish making a wish I blow the candle and they pull me outside and there I saw decorations plus the gifts that's currently in the kitchen table along with some food. "I make some food for us since I know you miss my food I make some of your favorite though it's just enough for us to eat right now since it's still early to eat so much." Mother said and usher us to get some plates and eat. 

Once we finish eating I help my mother wash the dishes as Leeseo and Inseo head off to sleep. The three is currently still in the living room. "Why aren't you guys going home? Are you planning to sleep over here?" I ask them and they just grin while nodding. "Just like the old times" they said in unison while I just nod. We made our way outside to the tree between ours and Tzuyu's family house. 

We build a tree house there and only the four of us know how to climb there. "I remember getting so irritated to Chaeyoung for making such design like this since it was so hard to build." Tzuyu said once we settled inside. "Yeah, plus it's only you and I that makes this since both of them can't climb up well. It's a good thing that I know we have a basic knowledge how to put woods together." I said while the duo just make a peace sign. 

"Well you build the treehouse, Chae design it so I design the interior" Dahyun proudly said and open her arms. The treehouse is cozy and it can fit only us with three mattress. The roof is made of glass since all of us will stargaze everytime we are here. This is Chaeyoung and Dahyun's first work since they take the course of Architecture and Interior Designer while Tzuyu is taking a Culinary arts. 

"That's a memory worth to remember since Yunseo got a scar because she fall being so excited that the treehouse is finally done" Chaeyoung said and I just shook my head. "Well you can't blame me. I cried over this thing because I was so frustrated to Tzuyu taking to long to nail the piece of wood that I've been holding" I said and it was our turn to tease Tzuyu. "Yah, it's not my fault Dahyun is taking too long to give me another batch of nails" Tzuyu defended. 

"Well, It was really Chae's fault for forgetting the damn nails in her room" Dahyun replied while we ruffle Chae's hair. "But the scar is deep right?" Chae ask and I just nod. I take off my shirt so they can see it it goes all the way to the back of my neck to my right waist. "Woah. Atleast it doesn't look nasty" Dahyun said while Tzuyu trace it. "Who told you to jump so excitedly. Geez I remember your face when you slip and get caught in the tree branch. You didn't scream for goodness sake." Dahyun said. 

"It was Chaeyoung screaming so loud asking for help when she saw the blood that's dripping to your body and Leeseo's loud crying when she saw how you're hanging stuck in that branch with the blood drips" Tzuyu pointed and Chae's face was red. "Well what do you expect me to do? One second I saw Yunseo jumping up and down then when I blink she's ing gone and when I look for her she was stuck in that branch." Chae said and we're now dying of laughter. 

"Yeah, I remember Yunseo grinning the hell out when all of us where getting crazy to how we can take her out of there" Chae continued. "You're one crazy kid when we were younger" Tzuyu said as I put my clothes back on. "Well anyone wants some snacks?" Dahyun said as she reach for the snack area that they refill whenever its out of stock. 

We just continue talking until we notice that the stars are not visible anymore as the sun comes up. "Wahhh, we did it again. Staying up late and just letting the time pass by" Chae said as she stretch. We are now getting down so we can jog around the neighborhood and eat at our favorite cafe. 

After that I went home at around 7 to see my mother preparing food. "Morning Mom" I said as I enter the kitchen. "Morning Baby, Why don't you wash up and prepare for the day. We're going to the resort that Tzuyu's family own since the they can't celebrate your birthday since they went back to Taiwan yesterday. It's their birthday gift for you." Mom said and I just salute at her. 

I put on some shorts, sleeveless shirt, and my slippers then I get our bag to put my swimwear and my clothes for later. I also get the swimwear that Leeseo, Inseo and Mother will wear plus their extra clothes. I get my toiletries too and towels then put it on the trunk. 

Once we're all ready we put the foods on the trunk and head off to the resort it's a one and a half hour drive. When we arrive the staffs helps us with our things to the cottage we are staying. It's close to the beach, the pools and the bathroom. We put our things in the room and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter