Chapter 1

Bipolar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunseo's POV

"Ms. Minatozaki?" I knock at her door and I heard nothing. I just sigh and went back to my office that's in front of her door. Her blinds are all close and I have something to say to her important but she's in a 'Not-in-the-mood' mood.

I'm working to her since I was 18 and it's been 4 years. I start working early since my father is a ing gambler and well just as dumb as he can do, he borrowed money and now we're in so much debt. I'm a working student at night I go to school since luckily the some university have there classes on night so some students can work at day.

He doesn't know anything so he's really a good for nothing father to us and a husband to my mom. My mom is a housewife and she's really good at taking care of kids so she works as a babysitter to help me but I just told her to keep the money she gets to my sisters education but still gives me an allowance since she knows all of my money goes to the debt my father left. 

I keep the 20% of my salary with me so I can still save money while paying the rest of the debt of my father that's almost close to paying it full just 3 more months then I can stop paying for it and focus to my sisters education since I have 4 months left in the University. I can make my mother to stop working but I doubt she will since she loves her job and I won't make her stop plus she's still taking care of us. 

Looking to the window in front of me, still the blinds are all close so I just sigh again and continue working on other things first. After finishing the schedule of her this month, checking some things she needs to do, revising some of the documents, double checking the papers she needs to sign since she ask me what's inside and will just sign it if I tell her the pros and cons of it, and also order some food for her lunch. 

When the food came I immediately pay and thank the delivery guy then go to the elevator but was stop when I saw Ms. Myoui and Ms. Hirai. I open the door for them and step aside "Good Afternoon Ms. Myoui, Good Afternoon Ms. Hirai" I greeted as they step inside. "Good Afternoon to Yunseo-ah.." they said and I just smile. The ride going up is not awkward like when I'm with Ms. Minatozaki. 

Some of Ms. Minatozaki's friends are Korean so I studied there language and since I'm also half Korean I want to know more about Korea. I get the hang of it now since I'll converse to them in Korean whenever they're here. Since I'm close to graduating and my birthday is coming two months from now, I'm gonna ask for an early leave for one week so I can spend some time with my family since this past 4 years I haven't really seen them since I'm also living with Ms. Minatozaki for she wants me to be near her ever since I was qualified to work in here. 

"Is the lunch for you or for Sana?" Ms. Hirai ask but before I can even answer my phone rings and the caller is Ms. Minatozaki so I immediately answered it. 

"Hello Ms. Minatozaki?" I said as I press the answer button only to be greeted by Ms. Minatozaki's sulking voice "Yahhh! Where are you? You didn't say anything to me and don't come back here anymore, I don't like you now!" I wonder what happen to Ms. Minatozaki she's just gloomy awhile ago must be her mood swings.

"My deepest apologies Ms. Minatozaki, I forgot to inform you my whereabouts but I'm currently in the Elevator with your lunch." I immediately responded to calm her down, "Oh? okay, did you buy your lunch too? let's eat together since my friends don't want to accompany me..." Good thing Ms. Minatozaki ask since I forgot to buy my own lunch, I'll just go to the cafeteria later also a good thing that Ms. Myoui and Ms. Hirai are here they can accompany Ms. Minatozaki 

"I didn't buy any lunch for me Ms. Minatozaki but someone is here to see you so you can just eat with them" I said only to be greeted by a shout, that's her mood swings again, I'm really amazed on how fast they change "BUT I DON'T WANT TO. DON'T COME BACK HERE. I DON'T WANT TO EAT LUNCH ANYMORE.BYE." Ms. Minatozaki has ended the call.

That was the phone call between me and Ms. Minatozaki. I just sigh and rub my temple but fix my posture when I remember I'm with Ms. Myoui and Ms. Hirai. "Don't worry about us, We also feel what you feel so it's okay. Sana is lucky that you've been there since she started taking over her fathers business." Ms. Myoui said and "Thank you Ms. Myoui..." I said and smile.

"This is Ms. Minatozaki's food, I forgot to answer your question earlier Ms. Hirai" I said and she just nod while smiling. "We've been telling you for this past few years to just call us by our names since it's really not out forte plus we're just Sana's friends.." Ms. Hirai said and I just scratch the non-itchy part of my neck. 

"My deepest apologies, Ms. Hirai and Ms. Myoui but since you're Ms. Minatozaki's friends I must treat you with the same respect and I'm also in my working duty, I'll try to just call you when we meet outside so you'll not be uncomfortable Ms. Myoui and Ms. Hirai.." I said as I smile. 

Ms. Hirai just ruffled my hair while Ms. Myoui pats my shoulder. "That must be the reason why Uncle likes you. Keep up the good work Yunseo-ah."  We heard a ding and we all went out and we see Ms. Minatozaki in my office table sitting at my seat. "Ms. Minatozaki, here's your lunch,  Ms. Myoui and Ms. Hirai are also here." I said as I put the food at the table. 

"I told you I don't want to see you and I don't want to ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter