Quiet but painful cries behind the bathroom door

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The classroom gets silent.. No one from my students bothered to say a thing... "are you all still with me?" An awkward question came out from my mouth. "if the baby is not saved... Then the baby's dead??" My student started crying... I- I don't knoe how to process it all so I smiled at them... "I'll continue"

Seungwan asked Irene to seat on the wheelchair, Irene didn't bothered to say a thing and does it anyways.. "let's go somewhere, away from this sickening place" Seungwan started pushing Irene's wheelchair to the Elevator... To the Hospital's exit... To his car... Then he started driving far, far, far away from the hospital. Irene didn't say anything while the car is moving, looking outside the car's window... Her teary eyes can be obviously seen, her stopping the tears can be felt... Her broken heart's beat can be almost heard. 

As the car stopped.. Seungwan looked at his Fiance, he's broken too, he wanted to cry... But not now.. Not now when Irene needs somebody to hold on to... Seungwan reached for Irene's hand, the latter looked at her fiance. The two of them exits the car... Seungwan led her to the beach's sand. 

Seungwan placed his bare hands on Irene's waist, moving the latter slowly, under the moon...leaving the problems away. "I love you... And no matter what happens, I'll always be here to protect you" Irene's tears started falling after hearing those words... From Seungwan's mouth. Her hand's grip gets tighter.. She fell down, but Seungwan catches her,letting her body falls to the ground slowly. 

Irene cried... Loudly... Sobbing.. Her all out. Seungwan can't do anything but let her cry, he held her.. Loved her.. Made her feel safe in his embrace. 

"what did we do to deserve this? What did we do to experience this?" Irene stopped crying.. For once she looked at her fiance's eyes "We've been through a lot...but I will be strong.. I'll be strong for you... For the both of us" Irene assured Seungwan. Seungwan's fist tightened to a ball. He kissed Irene, softly.. He can still taste that salty water on Irene's lips, he can also feel the pain from it... He knew deep inside of him, he needs to blame someone, 'but who should I blame.. When I'm the one who caused all your pain' he asked himself... Looking at Irene, he sighed heavily, letting all the problems go out from his body. 

"I'll do everything... To protect you from now on" 

My students cheered as I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter