Chapter 9

Colliding Hearts
"What do you think the are others are doing right now?"
 
Wenzhe asked her friends as she scanned some clothes to buy for their upcoming demonstration stage.

 

"Eh probably betting,at the arcade haha"  Zige said.
 
"I didn't know that shopping could be this so tiring"
 
Wenzhe whined,Caibing saw the latter's action and she chuckled.

 

"Since it's almost 5:30, let's pay these and go,we need to rest at home."
 
THe older girl said making the two younger ones to sprint over the counter. After minutes of paying the stuff they bought,a little bit numerous. Caibing took her phone out and dialed Ruiqi's number.

 

"Ruiqi! Let's all meet at the area earlier and go home together! Where are y'all? Still playing games?"
 
"Bingbing!!! Yaning just won the jackpot!" Ruiqi said as continuous sqeaks and screaming were heard in the other line.
 
"Come over here at the E-nozi Planetarium!! And we'll go home altogether!" Ruiqi said and hung up.
 
Zige on the side of Caibing, who's eating a popsicle stick wondered what jackpot her friends won. Upon hearing the news,the friends hurriedly went to the second floor, looked at the said place. The moment they set their feet inside,the friends saw Ruiqi, Xiaoting, Yaning jumping in joy, because of the 100,000 tickets Yaning just won.

 

"Woah look! The tickets kept piling up!"
 
Wenzhe said at the same time,her jaw dropped by the numerous tickets coming out from the machine.

 

"This is insane! We can literally take all the prizes here!"
 
Ruiqi said and as she started picking up the tickets. Even the staffs helped them to collect the tickets and went to the counter.

 

After the victorious moment,the three friends from the arcade, choose their prizes and they went home all six of them together.

 

All of them arrived the dorm tiredly, Wenzhe then went straight to the kitchen to cook the instant noodles they bought earlier. Seems the packaging was in black color, indicating that the noodles will be a burning hot and spicy one. While the others are at the living room, laying down with their drained and tired bodies.

 

"Hey!! I'm going to cook some ramyeon! Who wants some so I can add more packs!"  Wenzhe said aloud, echoing her voice across the kitchen.
 
 
Upon hearing the word 'ramyeon', the friends stand up instantly, rushing their way into the kitchen like hungry beasts. Even though they kept eating all day,it was no use as they kept strolling the big,wide mall.

 

"But is it okay to eat ramyeon at night? I heard it'll make your face become puffy in the next morning"
 
Zige said as she's hesitating to join her friends with their late night noodle party.

 

"Ayee,come on it's not going to be bad, besides it's just 8:30,after this,we can all go to sleep"
 
Wenzhe said and the friends started to dig into the spicy noodles.

 

"Last one to finish shall clean up!"
 
 
 
Following the spicy noodles party,the friends are gathered at the living room to sleep altogether,but suddenly, Caibing's phone was receiving a call. She picked the call and her friends started to pile up on her.

 

"Caibing-ssi,are you all asleep?"
 
"Not yet Mr. Bang, actually we can't sleep we're all excited for tomorrow!" Ruiqi said while munching some cookies.
 
"Did something urgent came up Mr. Bang?"
 
"If it's important,go ahead and please say it,we won't be interfering"
 
Caibing said,and silence filled the place even Mr. Bang who's in the other line.
 
"I forgot to tell you, there's a possibility that you guys aren't going to be teammates with each other. Due to the show's 'K-C-J Ratio',at the beginning of the show,you guys will be teamed up with trainees from Japanese and Korean entertainment agencies. Thus,the language barrier, everyone will be given a month to learn some basic Korean,and a translator will be provided to all of the trainees at the shooting of the first episode,and throughout the show. Maybe with some luck,some of you can still be teammates,and I'm afraid some of you could compete to each other."
 
 
THe friends then looked at each other worriedly,this will be the first time they're going to compete to each other. For the many years they've been together,they don't want to have any conflicts with each other.

 

"All right Mr. Bang, thank you for the information"
 
"Come on now girls no need to be sad, actually this is from an insider and we can't allow to say this to our trainees who will be attending the show,you guys were the first ones to hear it haha. Cheer up,why don't you girls go get your sweaters and come out, I'll treat some ice cream!"
 
Mr. Bang said and later on,his ears were ringing because of the lodlud yelling he heard from the other line.

 

"We're on our way Mr. Bang!"
 
"Oh my god it's been a while since we ate ice cream!"
 
 
After eating such delicious cold sweets, they're walking back to their dorms,and for their safety,Mr. Bang accompanied the girls since it's getting late. The five girls were a bit ahead, because Mr. Bang told the girls that he wanted to speak with Caibing.

 

"I see you're slightly feeling down, something's bothering you isn't it?" 
 
Mr. Bang said and Caibing just forced a smile.

 

"Actually, I'm really worried about my mom. Its like everyone was bound to leave her. My dad,he left us,and me,I left my mom for my dreams".
 
Caibing sighed and her eyes looked sorrowful.
 
"I guess your father also left because of his dreams"
 
"You never know,he might come back".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The morning came,with the sun rising,seems like a perfect weather, nothing could ruin a great day, perfect timing for them to move into Planet Camp. And of course noises erupted the whole dorm...

 

"Yahhh!!!! Wake up!!!! Rascals!!!!!"
 
"Zige! Language!!"
 
"NEY.Z friends wake up!!!"
 
"5 minutes more!!"
 
"Wake up you ain't a VIP or something!"
 
"But I am duh! My bias si Seungri!"
 
 
Pardon for that,after the chaotic,messy preparation, they're all set and ready to go. As the conversation yesterday said,Mr. Bang will pick them himself and drive them to the Planet Camp. The friends are now in front of their dorm building, waiting for Mr. Bang to pick them up.

 

"I'm quite bored of waiting,gather your fists around guys, I'mma take a photo"
 
Caibing said and the friends started rolling up their sleeves so that their pretty fists could be seen. They formed a circle,like those in power rangers,then took the picture,along with the cute bizarre accessory at their wrists.

 

"I'm applying it as my wallpaper,this is a new beginning for all of us, wishing us a good luck!"
 
Caibing said and the friends agreed,during a spiritedly speech,Mr. Bang arrived after seconds with a big spacious white van. Their chatting was interrupted when Mr. Bang honked the vehicle that made the friends quite surprised. After the chaotic ride of almost 2 hours the friends have arrived at the Planet Camp.

"We're here! I'm only wishing you girls a good luck, remember you may debut here or not, it's okay,you did your best at your first shot. Be happy there,and make a lot of friends!"
 
Mr. Bang said and the girls nodded happily. After that,the friends got out of the car one by one and took their belongings. Mr. Bang then called Caibing to have a little talk for a minute.

 

"Caibing,as the oldest,I know you're nervous right now,but don't worry,I know you'll be doing your very best"

 

Mr. Bang said calmly as if he's talking to his daughter. Caibing then felt the same,as if she's also talking to her father...
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________

Hi! And how are you all?? KEP1ER held their first vlive yesterday!!! Did you guys saw it? They all look beautiful! From my observation,the members kept praising and sending positive comments to Hiyyih yesterday. Maybe the members are aware...

Anyways,I finally updated! And of course I'll still continue this no matter what happens. Wishing KEP1ER and the other Girls Planet Trainees the best! STAN KEP1ER! 

 

 

What do you think is the connection of Mr. Bang and Caibing?👀

 

 

 

And please do follow my socmeds

TWITTER:@izonelockdown12

TIKTOK:@izonelockdown12

 

Thanxx<3