Chapter 8

Colliding Hearts
An hour had passed, Caibing and her friends are still eating but its dessert they are consuming. They took a rest for a while before using all their energies for the remaining time,for them to enjoy themselves.

 

"Now that we're all full and good,how about we do all the things we want to do?"
 
Caibing said and the friends started to think what shall they do for the rest of the afternoon.

 

"I wanna go to the arcade! Who's with me?"
 
Yaning stated as she raised her hands to ask who is coming with her. The friends were hesitating to come along for they knew she's a competitive one, really competitive.

 

"I'll pay for the tokensss"
 
"I'll go!" 
 
"Me too, because it's your treat hshs"
 
Xiaoting and Ruiqi said,as they began pulling Yaning to the nearest arcade place.
"Oh right we still don't have some clothes to wear for our demonstration stage,and we also don't know what song to perform, didn't Mr. Bang told us that he's calling this week to inform us?"
 
Wenzhe said and the friends were worried since they also don't know what song to perform. They don't have enough sense of what to wear since they're probably thinking that it's new concept they are going to try. Considering that the friends were always covering K-pop songs that have Youth, School,and Sentimental concepts, it's hard for them adjusting.

In the midst part of their  conversation, Caibing's phone was ringing,only to found out Mr. Bang is calling her, probably asking if the team are prepared for moving into Planet Camp tomorrow. Caibing answered the phone and put it on speaker so she and her friends could hear it.

 
"Caibing ah! MBaem Productions just called,after evaluating your audition videos, they assigned designated songs to perform to each of you." 

 
Mr. Bang said,as he took the papers that seems where the members names,and the songs they'll be performing are printed.

 
"Go ahead Mr. Bang, we're all listening"

 
"Okay then I'll proceed. There are six of you right? Hmm, sadly two of you are assigned to perform a duet,and the rest a group song. I'll go straight now, Zige and Ruiqi,you will be performing Daniel's song titled '2U',it's a house track pop, they said it's suited for the both of you. Then lastly, Caibing, Xiaoting,Wenzhe and Yaning, you guys will perform LCL's 'Airplane' a trap pop and edm powerhouse,same reasons,suited the members."
 
"Come on Mr. Bang do they have better reasons than 'The members suited it',Ugh"
 
Wenzhe jokingly said but she immediately covered ,she was also surprised by her talkative and no-break mouth. The friends then laugh.

 

"I know right haha,anyways I hope you girls are shopping for some clothes,you can withdraw money from my account, didn't I given you the pin code months ago?"
 
Mr. Bang said,the girls were shock, it's not like they wanted to but Mr. Bang helped the girls a lot now,they think that Mr. Bang is being super generous.

 

"No it's okay Mr. Bang,we still have money"
 
"As much as we loved to,but you've given so much to us Mr. Bang"
 
 
"Okay then,but if you girls need help,just call, I'll take care of it,got it? Good luck to you all"
 
Mr. Bang then ended the call and Caibing then calmed her worried friends,told them that she could handle the clothing shopping. For Caibing, she's the longest in the team. She had tried all the concept in covering K-pop songs. Thinking that majority of the members we're all in Generation Z,she adjusted and paid attention to the concepts mostly youth are into.
"Relax,I can handle that,but I need helping hands though". Caibing said.
 
"We'll go with you Bingbing" 
 
Zige and Wenzhe said as well as looking at each other for they got shook by how they were synchronized.
 
 
"Okay it's settled then,we will be gathering here again by 5:30 PM? For now, let's split up,see you guys! And have fun!" 
 
 "Yes ma'am!"
 
The friends said chorally and went straight to the place hang around. In the case for Ruiqi,Xiaoting,Yaning,they kept running because of excitement. The three of them entered an arcade place called E-nozi Planetarium. Their faces couldn't hide the excitement they have. Though it's been a while since they visited an arcade place. Yaning bought half of the tokens in the store,and the friends dropped their jaws.

 

"Are you this rich?!?  Why don't you just buy this whole store!"
 
Xiaoting said while she's counting the tokens her rich friend bought. Meanwhile, Ruiqi was nowhere to be seen,only to be found that she's already playing with some kids at the Tekken Machine. The two of them then went to take a look at Ruiqi's gameplay and at the same time her reaction.

 

"Yaning look, she's getting competitive! Hahaha!"
 
"Let me guess, she's betting with these kids"
 
Xiaoting and Yaning kept disturbing Ruiqi, resulting for her to lose to a bunch of kids,and losing the 55 tokens she gambled and Ruiqi not winning the 100 tokens the kid promised her. The friends then laughed very loud, echoing their voices through the place. Luckily there are a lot of noisy machines that helped them get less embarrass.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A two normal Japanese girls entered the mall at afternoon. One has an average height,long hair,and the other one is short and also have a short highlighted pink hair. TMI about them,they are both born in the year 1999.

 

"Yurina,you shall choose where to go, after all it's your treat"
 
The short Japanese girl said while her eyes were wandering around the gigantic ceiling of the mall.

 

"Anywhere you like Shiro, besides you always say I should choose,maybe it's your turn now"
 
The taller girl stated who turns out to be Yurina,cousin of the shorter one.
 
"Okay then! I want to go to an arcade place! I heard E-nozi Planetarium is the most famous arcade place of all!"
 
The girl in short hair exclaimed,who is Mashiro. 

 

The two of them then went to the site right away,and the moment they arrived at the entrance,they saw three girls laughing very loudly. They might not know who they are,but they were the ones embarrassed to the three girls view.

 

Mashiro's eyes then caught this certain girl's attention. She stared Yaning as if she found the one. Yaning's eyes turning into crescent, which she cannot see clearly for laughing hard. Her happy face along with her monotone but contagious laugh,Mashiro found them the prettiest features a person could ever have.

"Wow,am I in heaven?"
 


​​​Mashiro stated as she kept staring the girl for minutes. Yurina who was done paying for the tokens, detected her stunned cousin. She then grinned while looking at the girl's direction. Without Yaning noticing,Yurina called her cousin who stopped all of the sudden,and played some games.
 

 

"Come on Ruiqi! What was that? You lost to a bunch of kids?!? Lol"
 
 
Xiaoting said aloud, which startled the people surrounding them because of her thunderous voice. To cheer their sad(the one who lost from the kids) friend,they brought her to the Basketball game and made another deal.

 

"How about the three of us,race to thirty,last to score shall pay the snacks later"
 
 
Ruiqi addressed and the all of them agreed.

 

"On the count of three,we shall put the token together,1!2!3! Press!"
 


In sync,the friends began to take the balls and shoot it to the ring aggressively. The friendly deal is now starting to become a real competition. Even Yaning who is rich enough to buy the whole store(the whole mall rather) is completely eaten up by her competitiveness, especially when it comes to making stupid deals and betting with her friends. As the girls started moving back,far from the ring, Xiaoting and Yaning are mostly the ones competitive in this game. Not being careful,the two girls bumped into the other two passerbys and stumbled upon them. A lot of people are gossiping for what happened,as they can see,two girls were at the top of the other girls,them thinking that(ehem they might make out,but not). Luckily it's already 5:00pm so there weren't kids around anymore.

 

Things happened so firmly,then later on, Xiaoting was just surprised as she saw a woman on top of her the moment she opened her eyes. Xiaoting felt her world went slow. She's avoiding to breathe heavily so that she can hear the girl's heartbeat,she can also smell her scent,it smelled so heavenly. Yaning on the other side,was on top of girl with a short highlighted pink hair. Her eyes were close yet Yaning found her dimples the cutest mark a person could ever have.

 

With Ruiqi's roaring laugh(she's laughing at her idiot, competitive friends) she assisted them to come back to reality to stop the flirting for a bit. The two friends later on,lend their hands to help the two Japanese girls to get up.

 

"We are very sorry,we didn't see you passing by"
 
Yaning apologized with Xiaoting doing the same too.

 

"We're sorry too,we were talking so much,we aren't looking to where we are going, we're so sorry again"
 
Yurina said,she bowed and the time she lifted her head,hers and Xiaoting eyes met. Her heart was beating like crazy. She didn't know what to do,Mashiro then bid goodbye to the other two and dragged Yurina away.
 
On the other hand, Xiaoting and Yaning went to their laughing and insouciance friend. Ruiqi then kept laughing until tears started to fall and said.

 

"Really, what's wrong in this group of friends always bumping into girls?!? And why I'm the one who always witness them lol"
 
"But anyways,you guys lost,so pay for the snacks!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I made this chapter quite long, because I'm not sure if I can update every 2 days anymore,or I'll update whenever I have free time.I was packed with 5 summative tests. Well anyways wait for KEP1ER to debut and Stan them...

 

 

 

Happy 3rd Anniversary to my 12 swans............🦢

 

And please do follow my socmeds

TWITTER:@izonelockdown12
TIKTOK:@izonelockdown12
 
Thank you,and please wait for me!!<3