Chapter 6

Colliding Hearts
A Week had passed,Yujin who just ended her packing time 7:29 in the morning, as she prepared her things for a flight to Korea tomorrow. For she planned to roam around Shanghai the whole day, she will be visiting some famous cafés and the mall today. Yujin then took out her phone and went to the YouTube app to watch some videos for a mean time. She,later on,found a trending dance cover of LOCO. She clicked the video and watched the group dance gracefully and powerfully. She was amazed as Yujin felt the crew's passion,she then chuckled as she remembered her group back then. A certain girl with a short hair caught Yujin's attention.
"Maybe she's their crew's leader, fascinating"
 
She said while all her eyes are fixed to the girl. After watching the cover,she then went to the bathroom and prepare for her roaming day.Before Yujin fled,she wore her favorite bracelet and wore a mask so that fans could not see her for a moment and called for a cab. As much as she wants to interact with her fans,she needed to have a space and privacy for a moment. As she entered the cab,Yujin felt her stomach growling,as she realized she haven't had breakfast yet,for she's excited,she forgot to eat. She then went to a near café to eat something. She placed her order and while waiting she took out her phone and chatted with her friends. Minutes after,Yujin then decided to continue to roam and leave the café. But she kept staring at her bracelet,that she removed from her wrist seconds ago,she  bumped into a tall girl wearing a black hoodie. Yujin thought she was about to get tripped,but because of the girl's fast reflexes,Yujin was caught by the girl's arm. With the girl holding onto Yujin's waist,them looking like they were about to kiss. Yujin was in dazed,she never saw anyone closer like this before,and she never saw anyone as beautiful as the angel. But she saw an angel today, Infront of her very face. Her pretty cat eyes captured Yujin's heart the most. 


Afterwards,Yujin then snapped back to reality,she apologized and left the place hurriedly. She ran away,far away from the place because of embarrassment. She may be wearing a mask,but underneath, she's blushing like a red tomato. Resting for a while, trying to catch her breath,her heart is pumping like drums beating for a thousand times. She can't calm her heart,she was nervous for she only felt this beautiful feeling for the first time. After a while of calming herself,she then realized she a lost a valuable possession. Yujin thought the bracelet was in her pocket,and afterwards she realized it must've fell when she bumped into the girl earlier.

 

".."
 
 
She frustratedly said while looking up to the sky. She never lost the bracelet in her entire life. She wanted to comeback to the place to look for it,but she was embarrassed from what happened earlier. Thinking that the girl might be still at the cafe, she's just too flustered to face the girl again. Trying to forget the humiliating moment,she then sighed heavily and enjoyed (but still worried because she lost her favorite bracelet) the day. Yujin spent the day walking around the mall and bought gifts that she could give to her grandma and to her friends.

Yujin arrived home while she's still sulking, blaming her careless self for losing her grandma's hard work of the bracelet. Her grandma noticed how her granddaughter looks,the moment she came home with a sulking face.

 

"Dear what's wrong? Did something happen?
 
The old woman said as her granddaughter's action is very disturbing and made the old woman confused.

 

"Grandma, I'm sorry. I lost the bracelet you gave me,I know it's the first time I lost it, I'm so sorry"
 
Yujin tearfully said as she hugs her grandma in disappointment to herself for loosing such valuable item. The old woman just smiled, she's aware that Yujin doesn't like loosing valuable items especially when its give by her loved ones. The older woman patted her granddaughter, it's quite childish for a 24 years old woman to cry for a lost valuable item. But it's very Yujin her grandma would say.

 

"Alright, it's okay, granny's not mad, we'll just make a new one,what do you say?"
 
"We'll make it together once you come back again,okay?"
 
The grandma said while Yujin is still hugging her dear Grandma. She then just nodded as an answer and smiled.

 

Morning came already and Yujin is now at the airport. With the help of her grandma who cooked breakfast for Yujin for the one last time,she easily finished the morning. At the airport many fans are waiting,and over the barricades,Yujin took their letters and bowed to them to show gratitude. She misses this, interacting with their fans. After hours of flight,Yujin was welcomed with fans and bodyguards waiting for her,to ensure Yujin's safety,the bodyguards then went to their positions. Yujin got into the car easily thanks to the bodyguabodyguards.


==A month later==

 

"Eunbinn!!! Could you answer the door!? It think it's the food delivery!!"
 
"Jang Ye Eun! Who gave you the rights to eat my gummies?!? I was saving those!!!!"
 
"What?!? These was mine,you ate yours two hours ago!"
 
"Call! Game,game!! I'm already in the lobby!"
Its been two months since the group disbanded,however,the members still decided to live under the same roof. Not as group,but as a friends,or more like a family. With the power of their strong bond,the members can't live without each other. The friends who are now pursuing different careers such as acting,mcing,dance mentor and becoming a dj. While Yujin stayed as an idol singer and is currently a trainee again,at Pollen Entertainment. Different paths,but in the end, they're all living in the same house. They all agreed to have a mini drinking party,to talk about the things they did after a month of not seeing each other. The members also talked about this upcoming survival show.

 

"I guess we'll be seeing soloist Yujin soon huh?"
 
Seungyeon stated as she took a sip from the wine Sorn brought home from Thailand. The members then just nodded, they're aware that Yujin is that desperate and passionate.

 

"Yujin unnie,I heard there's an upcoming survival show,why don't you join!"
 

Ye Eun said and smiled as if she's the first person to support Yujin,if ever she joins the said show.
"I guess I'll consider,the company wants me also there. Hey! But you guys should be the first ones to vote for me huh!"
 
Yujin said while the members immediately stood up and saluted to Yujin. They all laugh. They were happy. They were each other's comfort. They are a family.


As the night deepens,they all went to their respective rooms to rest and sleep. Yujin couldn't seem to sleep so she went outside to her balcony,she stared the beautiful night sky filled with stars and the moon lighting up the dark sky. She sighed with determination and passion before entering her room as she felt her drowsiness eating her up.

 

"New beginnings, I'm on it"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hello!!!! GP999 ended last night,and I do hope fans won't start a fanwar, anyways stan KEP1ER. Of course it's still the beginning, everything may feel weird because everything is new,we will be getting used to it soon! Anyways! Congratulations to the members of KEP1ER and to the other Final 9 who made it to Live Broadcast!

<3