Chapter 1

Colliding Hearts
Riiiiiiinggggggggggggg
Riiiiiiinggggggggggggg
Riiiiiiinggggggggggggg
 
"Bingbing!! Pick up your loud ringing phone! It's so loud!"
A woman screaming at the top of her lungs, turned out to be her mom making pancakes 6 am in the morning.

"All right mom, sheesh, you're so loud,even louder than my phone alarm"

Caibing said as she's still half asleep sitting on the bed trying to turn off the noisy alarm.
"Just get your lazy  here!" Her mom shouted

"Okay I'll be there!" Caibing responded.

As her usual mornings are like this, Caibing normally gets up from bed and went straight to the bathroom. For she remembered,she spent the whole night playing games on her computer and chugged some beer. She whined  and promise to herself to never sleep late again.

"I look like a scary panda,and they're much puffier than yesterday!!" She whined again as she finished looking her face from the mirror and went to take a bath.
 
Caibing went down and eat what her mama just made for her. She brought out  her phone and immediately went to their dancers group chat. She may be a game addict but her passion and love for Dancing is on the next level. She's a famous dance coverist that mainly focuses on K-pop Songs. The moment she opened her phone,tons of notifications blew up. Caibing was flustered by the sudden outburst. Her friends started calling her,congratulating her because of the dance cover they did were trending.

"Hey!!! Our cover of LOCO is trending!!! Can you believe it!!!!" 

A friend of hers screaming thunderously,making the phone sounded like its connected to a speaker.
"Keep it down will ya'?"
Caibing replied while laughing at her friend's silliness.

"Are you eating?!? Maybe yes,hurry up and come to the studio!! Someone wants to meet you!! Plus us well we met them already,so you're the only one he wanted to meet,so hurryyy!"

Her friend said like it was an important matter.

"Okay sheesh you almost sounded like a paranoid person Zige" 

Caibing stated making Zige laugh in sarcastic tone.

Zige her best friend,they been together since middle school,known us the Dancer Duo,for they are one of the best dancers in their school.

"Yeah whatever,tell your mom I called and my mom wants to play cards with your mom soon!"

Zige added and hungs up the call. Caibing just nodded and quickly went to YouTube to look at their said Trending Dance Cover.

She got almost choked knowing that it was real. 

"Holy cow its real,wow" She said while she's still in utter shock. She never knew a dance cover could even reach 5 million views in just after days ever since it was uploaded. Compared to their singing covers and dance covers,this one was the one that trended.

So with this big news,she hurriedly went back to her room to change.

"Mom!! I'm going out! Don't wait for me at lunch,okay? Bye,love you!"

Caibing said while running from her room the the main gate of their house.
"Okay! Stay safe honey! Love you too!! 
Her mom said while waving to her daughter who's running with all her might. The mother smiled widely. Looking at her daughter who is a grown woman now,her 24 year old daughter that helped her get through the tough life. Is now grown up.