Chapter 7

Colliding Hearts
After months of preparation and training, Caibing,Ruiqi,Yaning,
Wenzhe,and Zige are now packing their belongings for they will be moving tomorrow into a new dorm that is good for two months. In short, they will be staying in the so called 'Planet Camp' dormitories,along with the other trainees. Last week before they started packing,the friends were assigned to film their own audition videos. Caibing with,Yaning and Zige both have black long hair,while Wenzhe and Ruiqi in short hair but Wenzhe in blonde and Ruiqi in colored mint hair.

Yujin on the other side,went out with her friends as she finished all the tasks three days ago. She's now completely prepared,just taking the day off so she could relax her mind before facing an intense show.

The friends finished packing at lunch. That's the time they decided to go out and have some fun for the last time before they're moving to Planet Camp.

 

"Ugh,I really hate packing,so much workkk"
 
Ruiqi whined and the members just agreed to what she said. Considering that the friends are tired of always packing,it is stressful for them also.

 

"Agree! So I think we deserve this,get ready, we're going to the mall!!!!"
 
Caibing stated and the friends immediately stood up because of excitement. 

When they all arrived at the mall,they went straight to the food court to eat. The fact that they've been packing since 4 am in the morning,made the five of them like some hungry hyenas. Since it's also almost lunch , it's the perfect time to fill up their growling stomachs. Zige,Yaning and Wenzhe look for some available remaining seats right away,while Caibing and Ruiqi took care of their orders.

Ruqui who is busy talking to Caibing, making Caibing to go all the attention to her talkative friend. Whom she didn't have enough awareness around her surroundings,Caibing's shoulder then bumped into the running girl's shoulder,making the girl fell on the ground. Without hesitation, Caibing then quickly held the girl's hand to help her get up. Ruiqi who just laughed at Caibing without helping her and the girl, she's looking at her friend and her mind said something.

 

​​​​​"Wow,they look cute together haha"
 
Caibing then apologized to the girl and went to her idiot laughing friend. Then they bickered.


"You jerk! It was your fault we bumped that girl" Caibing said 

"We?! It was your shoulder,not mine, besides,why did you even paid attention to me, where's your eyes dummy" Ruiqi said while Caibing just stared at her,as if she's lifeless. At this rate,she wanna punch her idiot friend,she just sighed, because this is how they are. 

 

"Alright it's my fault! But how is the girl,you know, she's kinda familiar to me"
"Especially her eyes,they seem familiar,and at the same time, it's the prettiest ones I've ever seen"...
 
Caibing addressed in a very serious tone,while she tries to recall,where,when,or how she saw the familiar girl.
"Hey ya got some cute bracelet there, where'd you get it?"
 
Ruiqi said the moment she glanced at Caibing's wrist. She's quite suspicious to see her friend wearing a cute bizarre accessory. Because Caibing usually likes to wear black colored related accessories.

 

"Oh this? The girl that I ran into months ago back in the café at Shanghai. I was about to return it but, she's gone, It's too cute to be left,so I wore it instead"
 
Caibing said while she's playing with the bangle. Ruiqi then looked disgusted. She knows that her friend is not into cute stuffs but,the cute bracelet with a sunflower pendant is an exception for Caibing.
 
"I see,but what's with you with girls,you always bumped into them" Ruiqi said.
 
"Crazy idea Bingbing,what if the girl you told us months ago,is the same girl you just bumped into earlier?"
 
Ruiqi jokingly gasped at her crazy prediction. Caibing was lost in thoughts. 

 

"Aye come on! There are 3.905 Billion Woman in the world! There's no way! What? Is that like hello love,then bye love,silly".
 
 

After lots of thoughts surrounding Caibing,they arrived at the very end stall that serves Chinese cuisine. The friends agreed to eat the same meals today,some of Chinese cuisines,as they've been eating Korean dishes for months.

 

 

 

Yujin and her friends,LCL friends are gathered in the waiting area near the food court,resting,deciding what to do and where to go next. 
"Haaaa, it's still lunch and why do I seem to feel so tired"
 
Sorn said as she grabbed the drink from her backpack and took a sip.

 

"Yeah same for me here, because we kept chasing! Eunbin! She can't calm herself! Like okay,we ain't running away!"
 
Seungyeon said as she gave a deadly glare to their youngest,but the youngest just laughed at them. Unexpectedly the older ones are allowing Eunbin to be free today,she even chose to hangout in the mall,in which most of the members dislike going to.

 

"Haha fight all you want,you guys don't have any dirts on me" 
 
Yujin declared as if she's proud of her innocent and calm self. The members then all looked at Yujin with a funny face,they know something that Yujin didn't know,that made Yujin got confused as hell.

 

"Why are y'all looking me like that?" 
 
She asked innocently,and at the same time Eunbin flashed her phone playing a video,in which Yujin was drunk and was seen simping a girl through her phone. The friends chuckled at Eunbin's evilness.
"What the,when did you took that?!?!!!"
 
She said while watching her drunk self at the phone,that Eunbin took 4 months ago. Yujin tried to remember what happened.

 

== Flashback to 4 months ago==

Three out seven members were all drunk including the so called Innocent Choi Yujin. While the remaining four were tipsy and still alive. Sorn and Seungyeon who were one of the drunk members were quiet and fell asleep,while Yujin was so loud and being playful around the living room. The other members then attempted to calm their drunk, high-spirited unnie. Surprisingly,Yujin listened to her youngers,she took a seat down on the floor and took out her phone.

 

The younger members were so proud of themselves for calming their most playful unnie(when she's drunk) for the first time. From their assumption that Yujin is probably asleep by now,the youngers were shock by the sudden yelling, screaming that came from their most quiet unnie. 

 

"Ohhhmyyyagaggsa such an angellk!"
"Ccan you be minee?!!?!!!"
"I'll call you my cookies and I could be your cream because we're a perfect match"
 
The younger ones find it funny,as they saw a new side of their unnie,they haven't seen at all. 
​​​
"Eunbin,get your phone quick! We have to record this"
 
Yeeun said and Eunbin just followed. Yeeun and Eunbin both cracked up by the actions of Yujin. They recorded their drunk Yujin Unnie,at the same time, wondering who could she be referring to. They kept the footage to use it for something good in the future.

 

==End of Flashback==

Yujin gasped of shock by the things she did,her drunk self did. Deep inside, she's really thankful that her friends have no idea who is she having a crush with. But little did she know.

 

"Yujin unnie,since we're just going to watch a movie later, you'll be the one to pay or else"
 
Eunbin said as she grinned stupidly,and the older ones just played along.

 

"Or else what?!?" Yujin said.
 
"I'll tell Caibing unnie that you like her!"
 
The youngest said as she's starting to stand up, getting ready to run,for she know that Yujin,is going to chase her. Now run she go. The members just laughed,and at the same time, embarrassed for their friends as they started running making the mall into a playground.

As they kept running, Yujin's eyes were only fixed to Eunbin's back,not paying attention to the surroundings,then suddenly,Bam! Yujin bumped into a girl. She kept patting her right shoulder since it hurts so much from bumping the girl. The girl then quickly held Yujin's hand to help her get up. Yujin's world then went slow,as if she's in her own world,along with an angel infront of her. As she realized this feeling felt familiar,she went back to reality,and apologized to the girl. Their eyes met. Her heart was jumping in joy? But why? Yeah because of the pretty girl. Eunbin pulled Yujin away to help her get moving as her pace was slow.

 

 
 
 
"Those eyes,they look exactly the same."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

STAN KEP1ER!<3

​​​