Chapter 2

Colliding Hearts
Caibing immediately went out of the taxi cab the moment when the vehicle stopped. She gave the payment,and went out running inside the building. Her friends were there sitting at the floor and got up when they saw Caibing entering. They welcomed her with hugs and kisses to the forehead,making a circle around Caibing,the friends are really happy.
"Ayaaa,aya yaya!!"
"NEY.Z! NEY.Z! NEY.Z! Let's go!"

(Their dance coverist crew called NEY.Z stands for New Era for Youth and Z derived from the generation z. That consists of five members; Caibing the leader of the team,Zige,Yaning,Ruiqi and Wenzhe.Considering the majority of the ages of K-pop fans,they made their crew name much related to the youth nowadays. )

 
Caibing just laughed and gave a heartwarming smile to her friends who were circling her for like 5 minutes. Little while when they all got tired,they looked at each other and laugh. They all sit down resting, waiting for the person they'll introduce to Caibing later.

"I can't believe we just achieved our highest view ever! I feel like crying"
Zige remarked while looking at all of her friends inside the studio. She also herself could not believe that they could attain such milestone in the dance coverist world.

"Oh I remembered Bingbing,we still have another good news for you"
Yaning said while grinning like an idiot. The friends just laughed at Yaning's silliness.

"What is it? and could you cut out that grinning of yours,grin more like that and you'll be the daughter of the Grinch"

Caibing jokingly said while copying  Yaning's grin and their friends just laughed with them. It was all fun not until the guy in suit entered their studio.

Caibing and her friends immediately stood up and greeted the man. The man seems so powerful and scary at the same time,in his formal suit,along with the black glasses he's wearing. The man who's in their dance studio along with his secretary wandered inside and the friends offered them some seats.

"I was here before and met the rest except you"

With all of his charisma and pointed out Caibing to move forward,but seems she could not understand the man as he was speaking Korean. Most of her friends could speak and understand Korean for they've been covering Korean Songs for almost 4 years. But Caibing in the group seems to not understand the language at all.

"Very well" The mad frigidly said. He lifted his chin up and proceeded to speak in Chinese. The friends dropped their jaws when they heard the man speaking in their native language.( Just imagine that they're speaking in Chinese and Korean hehe)
 
"So Caibing is your name right?" The man said but now in his calm voice.

"Yes s-sir" Caibing nervously replied while she's clutching her hands tightly. The man's eyes went to Caibing's hands that are both firmly holding. He finds them cute as he remembers her daughter was also like this whenever she's also nervous. The man giggled and stared at Caibing with a smile on his face. He then stood up and formally introduce himself.
 
"I saw your cover of LOCO,you were awesome kid,by the way the name's Bang Soohyuk, Producer and Director of Wiznity Entertainment,and I'm here, myself along with my secretary proudly wants you in our company"

Mr. Bang stated with a smile on his face, raising his right hand for a hand shake with Caibing.

Caibing in her mind,she was screaming like crazy as she realized the Producer and Director of her favorite company wherein the home of her favorite groups are there like IZ*ONE, GFRIEND and (G)I-DLE. The producer himself is hereat their very studio. Her heart, its beating like a drum,her mind went blank,she could not process a thing as she's so happy for this moment she never knew would come. Her friends just shook her and she's now back to reality. She could not say anything but thank you and bowed to Mr. Bang for a lot of times. She felt she's above the clouds. Mr. Bang just smiled at Caibing's innocent reactions and cleared his throat so that Caibing could pay attention now.

"So what do you say Caibing? Tell you what, we'll meet at the cafeteria across the street tomorrow 9 am ,so that we could discuss the process, okay?"

Mr. Bang added while Caibing is still in happy shock.  WenZhe,Ruiqi,Yaning and Zige hurriedly hugged Caibing after hearing such good news. But the friends are worried about Caibing because she just showed them a sad and gloomy face. The friends just looked at each other and grinned like jerks without Caibing noticing. And with no knowledge about what's happening, Caibing doesn't also know that they're all going to Korea together but her friends decided to keep it a secret and surprise Caibing when they arrive at Korea soon. 

"Well then, Caibing see you tomorrow" Mr. Bang stated and left.

"Yes Mr. Bang see you" the friends remarked happily,while Mr. Bang and his secretary left the building. The group of friends hugged Caibing and cried of happiness(acting). They never knew they something like this could happen,,and no matter what happen to the crew, they'll be each others strength and shoulder to lean on.
 
I hope you guys are enjoying,and again this is purely fictional used by my imagination.Hehe enjoy<3