Chapter 5

Colliding Hearts
Its been 9 months since Yujin's group promoted their latest single titled Airplane,besides that,the group was also dismissed. The group was haunted by the news their company just gave them. Until now,the group never got any activities,and hold zero chance of having a comeback.

 

"Are we even singers at this rate? I'm getting impatient of waiting,I also have a lot of drafts and demos ready to be released." 
 
 
Seungyeon frustratedly said while checking her laptop that she found where almost 29 songs she produced but her company refused to release it. LCL their group consists of 7 members,are now waiting for their company's meeting regarding to their group's activities and future works. The members are anxious,scared and nervous,as they kept overthinking that it could be the end for them,it could be the end for their career. All the members just sighed, looking at each other with the look of giving up, however their eyes are expressing for passion, meaning,they want to continue their career,and continue it with the whole group. Breaking the silence,their managers entered the room with a sorrowful face. The members got a bad feeling about what's going to happen next as their managers looked very unhappy. Looking down on the floor,with their teary eyes,one of the managers started to speak.
"We're sorry to say this,but the company is forcing you to disband, we're really sorry,we did everything we could just so you guys could continue your career,but the company doesn't have any more plans to you all and just say you'll be disbanding" 
 
 
The girl manager stated while she's breaking down in tears. The members then hugged their faithful managers,taking them for being patient towards them,for being kind,for protecting them,for making them feel loved,and for giving their trust. LCL and their managers became a one family,in the past 7 years. Members then gathered together, giving each other's a hug they will never forget.
In the next morning, Cube Entertainment which is LCL's (stupid) company then announced the group's fate. Many Fans and non-fans were upset,some were surprised and mad about the sudden news of LCL disbanding. Later on,many fans of LCL have gathered Infront of Cube Ent. Company building to protest and fans are eager to find some answers for their idol's sudden dispersed. The fans knew how terrible the company is. The members then opened solo Instagram accounts to thank their fans for being with them in the past seven years.
After the group parted ways,they each went to their respective homes first, meanwhile,Yujin whom is living in Korea,made up her mind, booked a flight,to visit her grandma in China. Her grandmother who have lived in Korea for almost 50 years decides to return to her home country after her husband passed away. Yujin happily packs her stuff and immediately went to bed so she she wouldn't miss her flight. The next morning,when Yujin got out of the car,tons of fans are waiting, getting pictures of her,and luckily the fans didn't mobbed Yujin and they even gave her some space so she could walk comfortably. She was thankful for the fans respect. In a flash,Yujin got in the plane easily,she sat down to her designated seat and took out the yellow bracelet her grandma made for her years ago. She stared the yellow bracelet with a sunflower pendant,she finds it cute,and wore the bracelet to her wrist before the take off. It became Yujin's habit to stare at the object to keep her calm. After hours of flying,the plane safely landed,Yujin then took all of her stuffs to get off the plane. The moment she got out of the gate,fans are happy to see Yujin.While Yujin is seated near the window of the car,she stared happily and let out a satisfaction sigh as she misses the country where her childhood was created.
 
 
"Wow, there's no much different at all,I miss being here." 
 
She said while still looking outside. Hours of driving and she arrived at her grandma's house. Yujin greeted her dear grandmother with a big smile on her face. After years of not seeing each other,Yujin was the happiest to see her grandmother again.

 

"My lovely granddaughter, I'm so glad to see you again!"
 
The old woman said while she's hugging her granddaughter tightly.
 
"You should've had called,so that,I could atleast pick you up from the airport" 
 
"No grandma,why should I? I may bother you though, besides, I'm already here! Oh right grandma,I really miss your cooking of Hotpot, could we have that for dinner?"  
Yujin pleasingly said while she's clinging onto her grandma's arm. Her grandma just nodded with a smile on her face, knowing that she can't resist to say no to her loveable granddaughter. They then went inside,and went straight to the kitchen to cook Yujin's favorite Homemade Chinese Cuisine. They then sat beside together to eat supper. Silence ate their surroundings,so her grandma broke it...

 

"Yujin dear,I heard what happened to you and your group. You must be sad"  
The old woman said and at the same time, she's worried for her granddaughter. As much as she know,Yujin really loves performing. 

 

"It was sad,but I guess it's our fate grandma. We accepted it,and we're quite happy you know. Our fans were also devastated,we couldn't do anything,but say sorry to them regardless."
 
Yujin stated as she started to cry,her grandmother immediately pulled Yujin for a hug. 

 

"Do you still planon continuing your dream? Oh my,that was a silly question,I bet my life for it, you're going to sing until your old enough. I'm aware of your dream dear. If you really love what you're doing,go for it,aim for it,as long as you are kind to other people".
 
Yujin just nodded and gave her grandma a hug. She loves hearing cauch comforting words coming from her grandmother. It was really a home for Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So girls planet 999 will end later, don't worry I'll finish this story no matter what... Good luck to the readers pick!!! See ya<3

 
 

And I changed the original group name,you know some could feel uneasy so I changed it. 

Oh yeah our mima Yujin is top 3, congratulations to all the 99 girls who have worked for their dreams.