Chapter 3

Colliding Hearts
Caibing went home happily after spending the whole day with her friends celebrating with the good news they have. After stepping her feet inside the house,she immediately looked for her mom to tell her the good news. As she's running around the house,she found her busy mom cooking in the kitchen. Caibing fondly smiled at her busy mom cooking dishes, knowing that is all of Caibing's favorite homemade dishes especially when its cooked by her dear mother. She then went to hug her mom from the back with happiness she had from head to toe. Her mom was so surprised and confused by the sudden action of daughter,as she knows,her daughter never do this to her anymore ever since Caibing turned 20. But the mom miss this,her old clingy and lovely daughter. 

Her mom said jokingly as she started tearing up making a worried Caibing to let go from the hug and face her mother.
 
"I'm so proud of you"
​​​​​​
 
 
The mother exclaimed as her eyes release a droplet of tear. Caibing felt so loved,she gave her mother a hug right away.
"Mom stop crying,I didn't even tell you something good yet" Caibing said while she's still at her mom's arms.
"I know,you and your dance crew achieved a milestone and I could've been more proud"
 
Her mom remarked as she started to cry again. Caibing just hugged her mom even more tightly. Caibing collected herself and smiled at her mother to tell her another good news.
 
 
"Mom I'm going to Korea! Some big agency wants me in their company! To be a K-pop Idol!"
 
Caibing exclaimed happily,but quite nervous because she knows her mother never allowed her to be a away for that long,even for a sleepover at a friend's house,her mother is so protective to Caibing.
 
 
"Isn't that your another dream dear??!? You should go!"
 
Her mother said cheerfully knowing that she can't stop her daughter from reaching her dreams,and she understands it more than anyone,that Caibing loves to dance. That's why she's finally letting her daughter go,go to a place where she's happy and contented while reaching her dream,her goal,and her ambition in life. Caibing just cried because she's aware that her mother is so strict but she's happy to know that her mother isn't stopping her from what she wanted to reach.
 
 
"Mom,I don't k-know what to say, thank you for trusting me"
 
she said while stuttering as her tears bursted because of happiness. Her mother wiped her tears away. Smiling widely at her daughter, believing her that Caibing is strong, passionate and dedicated to what she wanted to achieve. She's the proudest one to her little one. As the night goes on,the mother and the daughter ate their meals happily and went to bed with smiles on their faces.

 

As morning came, Caibing woke up early to cook something delicious for her mother. With the perks of having a chef mother and whenever Caibing's bored,she would also go to the kitchen to watch her mom cook. As she watches,her mother teaches her also,so that Caibing would grow independently having the knowledge of basic house chores. She picked out some ingredients in the fridge to start cooking, quite messy but Caibing is a very clean person,she hurriedly clean the mess so that her mother's works won't be loaded. She called her mom for breakfast but Caibing was already in her casual clothes wearing her favorite black hoodie. Before her mother could speak,Caibing gave her mother a hug before leaving the house.
 

​​​​​​​"Mom I'll be going now,have a great day!" Caibing yelled while walking out of the house. Her mother just smiled back.
 
 
 
Caibing arrived at the said venue which is the café where she'll be discussing the matters with Mr. Bang. She silently entered the place while she's busy texting her friends on her phone. Later on,a girl bumped into Caibing but with the help of her fast reflexes,in a flash, she's now holding onto the girl's tiny waist,eyes meeting each other. Caibing was in awed,her heart was dancing in joy as if her heart finally knew who's the person that will be taking good care of it. Everything went slow,as if they are in their own world. The girl who is she holding right now have an average height (1.60 like that). But Caibing couldn't have a glimpse of the girl's whole face as she was wearing a mask,even so,her black chic eyes made Caibing's heart pumped like crazy. The girl quickly remarked her apologies, collected her things and left the place. Caibing just laughed and looked down as she spotted a yellow bracelet with a sunflower pendant. She picked it up, thinking the owner must the girl who just ran into her earlier, Caibing immediately sprinted hoping the girl is still around to return the bracelet and also know her name at least. She tried,but the girl was nowhere to be seen,so she went back to the café and wishing to the Gods, hoping that she could meet the girl again. Caibing then sat down,stared at the bracelet the girl just left,few minutes have passed,Mr. Bang then arrived at the cafe and spotted Caibing sitting at the corner of the café. Mr. Bang along with his secretary then took a seat in front of Caibing and ordered an iced Americano coffee, Caibing was about to say the same order but Mr. Bang interfered, saying to the waitress that Caibing will be ordering a chocolate milkshake drink instead,that made Caibing surprised because know one except her mom and her friends knew that she have allergies to coffee and loves to drink chocolate milkshake. Mr. Bang chuckles at the face Caibing is forming right now. 
"Our discussion will be just simple,I don't want any intruding to happen,just listen and pay attention okay?"
 
Mr. Bang calmly said as he drinks his iced coffee, Caibing then just nodded. 
 
 
"This is my secretary,Mr. Kim,full name Jinsuk Kim" Mr. Bang stated while pointing at the person beside him. 
 
"First of all, you'll be leaving in two days so by tonight,start pack-" "What?!!? In two days??"
 
Caibing intruded as she almost spit her drink, Mr. Bang just made a poker face for what just Caibing did. 
 
"Didn't I stated earlier no Interfering hm?" Mr. Bang said while his other eyebrow was raised. "Oh right, I'm sorry Mr. Bang,I was just shocked" she replied. 
"Very well,like I said, you'll be leaving in two days so by tonight,start packing your stuffs okay? Second,we will be meeting at the airport and fly together to Korea,third when you arrive there you're given two months to practice your Korean,your skills before entering the show got it? And before you interfere again,yes you will be entering a survival show." 
Mr. Bang explained very detailed,yet so calm and nerving for Caibing. 
 
"I'm entering a show?? Not to be rude Mr. Bang,may I know why?" she asked politely while drinking her milkshake and heart it beating so loud. 
 
"We wanted you to challenge yourself first,think for this as a perfect opportunity for you,of course we also wanted you to debut,but we're being considerate to our staffs,you are aware that our groups all had consecutive comebacks right? Think of the outcome will be positive,and by the use of your dedication,I think you could pull it off" 
He remarked but with a smile on his face.
​​​​​​Caibing then just nodded and smiled. 
 
"Well that's it for our discussion,we will just continue it once we arrive at Korea okay? So I want you to spend the remaining days with your family" 
 
 
Mr. Bang said while Caibing bowed and they left the place. Caibing then stared outside brought out the bracelet from her bag and wore it,she smiled because she's happy knowing that she's a step closer in achieving her dreams.

 

 

 

Who do you guys think is the girl?⊙﹏⊙