Bad Girl

I Like You The Best ~

Dongwoon left early for school by himself, walking down old, cracked footpaths of the neighbourhood and dawdling across the bridge near the school; his hands tightfisted in his pockets. He missed Gikwangs foolishness, Hyunseung's crazy 4D personality, Dujun's hilarious jokes, Yoseob's aegyo and Junhyung's cool, chic charisma. But today he just couldn't with them, as much as he wanted to. He was still in shock and disbelief after what happened yesterday, and he didn't want to burden his friends by unloading all his feelings onto them at once.

 

Dongwoon was getting close to the school now. He wondered if he would be able to get through his day... seeing Hyo-jin today would be extremely awkward and Dongwoon wouldn't know what to do if she suddenly started speaking to him, not that she would of course.

 

Dongwoon sighed, and let himself be carried along by the crowds of high school kids and their murmurs, allowing him to observe his surroundings. He looked around and all he saw was couples. EVERYWHERE. Holding hands. Smiling. Hugging. Kissing. His heart was already broken, seeing things like this made his heart feel even worse since all he was reminded of was Hyo-jin.

 

*sigh* Hyo-jin ahhh, why did you leave me? Can you see the pain and heartache I'm going throught right now?

 

As Dongwoon was reminiscing about his times with Hyo-jin; there she stood; just a few metres away from him. Dongwoon wondered whether he should go and say hi, or just simply avoid her for today. What would he say if he did go up to her? 'Uhhh, annyeong Hyo-jin ah...' there was nothing to say to her. Maybe it would be best to not talk to her for a couple of days, just incase you did something stupid.

 

Just as Dongwoon was about to walk away, he saw something shocking. He couldn't believe his eyes. Right there, in front of him stood Hyo-jin, wrapped around some guy's arms. Was this real? Was this actually happening? Who the heck was he?!

 

Dongwoon then saw something which he wish he hadn't. Hyo-jin and this random guy were locking lips, tongues intertwining, with their hands all over each other. Dongwoon kicked over the rubbish next to him, letting all the rubbish pour out onto the ground. He stormed off angrily.

 

Hyo-jin's POV

 

You let go of your hot new boyfriend, Young-jae, after your steamy, passionate kiss.

 

'Whoa babe, where'd you learn to kiss like that!' you asked.

 

'It's just what I do baby... uh, Hyo-jin ah... look over there' Young-jae gestured with his chin. 'How much do you think he saw?'

 

You turned around and saw Dongwoon kick over a rubbish bin and storm off.

 

'Pshhh it's alright, I already broke up with him, he wasn't my type, he was too... delicate.' you said coldy.

 

'What is your type then?' Young-jae smirked, raising an eyebrow.

 

'Bad boys... like oppa' you said playfully, biting your lip and grabbing Young-jae's tie, slowly pulling him towards you.

 

Young-jae went one step ahead of you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you towards him. Now you were right up against his chest, and still holding onto his tie. You were so shocked, you two had been going out for 6 months and you never knew Young-jae had this side to him. Well... you did now and you liked it.

 

You let go of his tie, wrapping your arms around his neck. You looked up to him 'Like playing rough huh?' you teased.

 

'Oh yeah' he nodded in agreement, leaning in and kissing you.

 


Dongwoon's POV 

 

You were in class, sitting at your desk and fiddling with your pencil. You were still angered by what you saw earlier this morning. How could she? Was she over you already? You were together for 3 years and she forgot you just like that? Pshh...

 

*SNAP!~* You broke the pencil you were holding. Aish... you just couldn;t understand how quickly she could get over you. One day... ONE DAY WAS ALL SHE NEEDED?! Ahh... and the worst part is that she seems completely fine without me... I still think about her all the time, my heart aching, and she's already got a new boyfriend. Why does my heart hurt so much?

 

You didn't realise half the class was staring at you. It must've been because of the pencil.

 

'Yah, Dongwoon ah! What are you doing?' Hyunseung whispered loudly.

 

'Yeah, everyone's staring at us!' Dujun then added.

 

You bowed your head and apologised to everyone. They then turned back around. It was amazing the teacher didn;t notice... that snap seemed pretty loud.

 

'PWOHHHH what did you do for your pencil?!' Gikwang exclaimed.

 

'Uh... it looks like I was putting to much pressure on it. My bad...' you smiled nervously.

 

'Here! Dongwoon ah, take my pencil!' Hyunseung smiled.

 

'Komawo' you replied, taking the pencil and placing it on your desk carefully. You didn't want to break this, since you were afraid of what Hyunseung might do. He was the happy, 4D type but he was sensitive too. The littlest things could darken his whole day, so you made sure you took extra care of his pencil.

 

-----------------------

 

*RING!~* Class had finally finished, and Hyunseung's pencil had survived. As you got up, you handed it back to him.

 

'Thanks hyung! Was my pencil good?!' He asked eagerly.

 

'Ne, it was the best!' you smiled. 

 

'Yeah, that's right my pencil is pretty good' He boasted.

 

'Yah, I'm sure your pencil is THE BEST Hyunseung ah... but I'm hungry! So let's get out of here!' said Dujun.

 

'AHHH FOOD!' Hyunseung yelled, bolting out of the classroom, still holding his precious pencil in his hand.

 

You, Gikwang, Junhyung and Dujun all shook your heads and smiled, as you walked out of the classroom towards the cafeteria. Hyunseung did love his food, he ate ALL the time and could eat mountains and mountains of it and never gain any weight. His future wife would be pleased with his appetite you thought, following the others outside. You were glad to have friends like this in your life. They helped you to forget the pain...

 

Hope you all enjoyed that!~ The next chapter will be good, I promise ;) Please comment and subscribe ^^